Windows 10: Apps which come with Windows 10

Discus and support Apps which come with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A friend has installed Windows 10 Home version and the News and Weather apps display a website page which says not available try later. My win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AJC, Aug 30, 2015.

1. AJC
    AJC Win User

Apps which come with Windows 10

A friend has installed Windows 10 Home version and the News and Weather apps display a website page which says not available try later. My win10 professional works fine. He says all other bits are working. Any help appreciated.

:)

2. I am having windows 10 which come with my laptop i am planing to use SSD hard disk. I want to clean installation of windows 10 on it is it possible?

My dell laptop info

Dell inspiron 15-3521

Initially it came with windows 8 in built not with CD then i upgrade to windows 10. Now i am planning to change my HDD with SDD. And i want clean installation of windows 10 on SSD is it possible?

ajinkya badve, Aug 30, 2015
  3. I am having windows 10 which come with my laptop i am planing to use SSD hard disk. I want to clean installation of windows 10 on it is it possible?

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft Activation
    Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate. You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key you already own to reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function
    in Windows 10.

Go to a working computer, download, create a bootable copy, then perform a clean install.

Step 1: How to download official Windows 10 ISO files

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Step 2: How to: Perform a clean install of Windows 10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...

If you experience any problems with activation, here is how you retrieve your key:

Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 came preinstalled on my computer, how do I find the product key?

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (admin)

Enter the following command:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey

Hit Enter

The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Change the product key then enter the new product key then click Next to Activate

If you are unable to activate Windows 10 after all the above and you are certain you have the correct edition installed, then please attempt phone activation:

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

http://www.groovypost.com/howto/activate-window...

Andre Da Costa, Aug 30, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Need a tad more Info..

Thema:

1. Apps which come with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Apps

2. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  3. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  4. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  5. How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...

How do i fix the problem "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing...: I've tried the command prompt trick. I opened the sims with steam, and it wouldnt work, Can u please send some solutions to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-problem-this-file-does-not-have/d478d6d0-970c-40ac-ae93-8b496334ac51
  6. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  7. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  8. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  9. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  10. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...: When my laptop has been sitting idle for an extended time and I return I usually see the location Icon, and every time about 30 sec to a minute into my using it the icon vanishes as if it were trying to hide. This laptop has admn with a work account and is windows 10, Teams,...