Windows 10: apps

Discus and support apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi can anyone help i have windows 10 pro im trying to open a folder on my desk top and it keeps saying app cannot open. its not opening any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bobbby3000, May 10, 2016.

1. apps

Hi can anyone help i have windows 10 pro im trying to open a folder on my desk top and it keeps saying app cannot open.
    its not opening any apps...thanks ..

:)

bobbby3000, May 10, 2016

2. how to install xap downloaded from uc browser

My stor appa games downlod

apps games, May 10, 2016
  3. apps---01 Win User
    conflicting applications after sw update on my 7230slide

I am also facing the same problem of conflicting apps since sw update on 30 nov 2010. I think that nokia should launch a new update for this.

apps---01, May 10, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

apps

Hello, could you clarify...
    - was Win 10 working ok and now suddenly not?
    - do you mean you are double clicking on a folder and you get an error message- if so, exactly what is the text of the message? It's important to be accurate to research it.
    - do you also mean no universal apps launch?
    and then do you mean neither the start menu nor Cortana work?

First if you have a relevant restore point you can use, try that. (System Restore is disabled by default in Win 10, so you'll only have restore points if you enabled it).

Second, you could try this to reinstall your apps:
    Apps - Reinstall and Re-register in Windows 8 and 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Third, if you have disk images you have created (e.g. using Macrium Reflect (free) + its boot disk + external storage - highly recommended here) you can restore an image and so have you PC working exactly as it was when you created the image without technical assistance.

dalchina, May 10, 2016
  5. i can open a folder full of photo's you can see them but when i double click one this wot i get
    c:\users\user\desktop\reece\155398_10151007018332977_293638167_n.jpg this app didnt start.
    i can open edge and cortana on start page but not any of the others...thanks

bobbby3000, May 10, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

apps

1. apps - Similar Threads - apps

2. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...: When my computer crashed, Windows 11 was installed in the repair. I wish to return to Windows 10. How can I do this? Will I lose purchased apps? Is this a procedure a complete novice can do?...
  3. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...: When my computer crashed, Windows 11 was installed in the repair. I wish to return to Windows 10. How can I do this? Will I lose purchased apps? Is this a procedure a complete novice can do?...
  4. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is my camera app not working properly?

Why is my camera app not working properly?: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, and it just displays a black screen. There is no error message and when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview - for either photo or video. I restarted my computer, made sure my...
  6. Why is my camera app not working properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my camera app not working properly?: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, and it just displays a black screen. There is no error message and when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview - for either photo or video. I restarted my computer, made sure my...
  7. Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11: I disabled some services in the services app on windows 11, and now certain apps will freeze and crash when I try to perform certain tasks. Settings will freeze and then crash when I try to uninstall an app, explorer will freeze and then restart when I try to access certain...
  8. Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11

Apps keep freezing because I disabled some services in windows 11: I disabled some services in the services app on windows 11, and now certain apps will freeze and crash when I try to perform certain tasks. Settings will freeze and then crash when I try to uninstall an app, explorer will freeze and then restart when I try to access certain...
  9. Multiple apps not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple apps not launching: Steam was failing to launch multiple games. I have went through all the troubleshooting steps I can find. Re-installing the games, restoring an old version of windows, turned anti virus off, restarted PC multiple times, full virus and malware scan, finally I uninstalled steam...
  10. Multiple apps not launching

Multiple apps not launching: Steam was failing to launch multiple games. I have went through all the troubleshooting steps I can find. Re-installing the games, restoring an old version of windows, turned anti virus off, restarted PC multiple times, full virus and malware scan, finally I uninstalled steam...