Windows 10: apps

Discus and support apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I upgraded to 10 I lost most my apps. and now I'm adding apps and I need to rename them. all I can see is the http:www part,,,,,,,cant see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rebeldavy1, Aug 6, 2015.

1. apps

when I upgraded to 10 I lost most my apps. and now I'm adding apps and I need to rename them. all I can see is the http:www part,,,,,,,cant see the name of the app like Comcast or wells fargo,,,,,,,,need to rename the apps,,,,,,,,thanks

:)

rebeldavy1, Aug 6, 2015

2. how to install xap downloaded from uc browser

My stor appa games downlod

apps games, Aug 6, 2015
  3. apps---01 Win User
    conflicting applications after sw update on my 7230slide

I am also facing the same problem of conflicting apps since sw update on 30 nov 2010. I think that nokia should launch a new update for this.

apps---01, Aug 6, 2015
  4. apps

Those aren't apps; those are websites. Anything that begins with "http:" is a web-based app, and I don't know if those are guaranteed to be carried over during the upgrade. Regular apps ARE carried over.

Mark Phelps, Aug 6, 2015
  5. Jolene Win User
    Mark, how do I rename those websites. I have a couple that show up as HOME, but actually need business Names instead.

Jolene, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

apps

1. apps - Similar Threads - apps

2. Choose where to get apps from

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Choose where to get apps from: I am told to download an app I need to change "Choose where to get apps from" within Advanced Settings. This option is not displayed and cannot be found through search. What do I do?NOTE: please make your response very simplistic as I am not technical...
  3. Choose where to get apps from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose where to get apps from: I am old to download an app I need to change "Choose where to get apps from" within Advanced Settings. This option is not displayed and cannot be found through search. What do I do?...
  4. Desktop and apps not responding to mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop and apps not responding to mouse: I've had this problem happen a few times now when I'm doing work or any other activity. My apps stop responding to my mouse: discord cannot be interacted with nor my desktop shortcuts nor even windows taskbar. I can use the keyboard shortcuts to open task manager and there I...
  5. Desktop and apps not responding to mouse

Desktop and apps not responding to mouse: I've had this problem happen a few times now when I'm doing work or any other activity. My apps stop responding to my mouse: discord cannot be interacted with nor my desktop shortcuts nor even windows taskbar. I can use the keyboard shortcuts to open task manager and there I...
  6. Potentially unwanted app still lingering?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Potentially unwanted app still lingering?: I had a potentially unwanted app appear on Windows Defender and removed it. A little while later whilst I'm clearing up some tasks that were enabled on startup I noticed one called utweb.exe Utweb and after searching it up it appears to be affiliated with the unwanted app....
  7. Potentially unwanted app still lingering?

Potentially unwanted app still lingering?: I had a potentially unwanted app appear on Windows Defender and removed it. A little while later whilst I'm clearing up some tasks that were enabled on startup I noticed one called utweb.exe Utweb and after searching it up it appears to be affiliated with the unwanted app....
  8. Potentially unwanted app still lingering?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  10. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

"Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...