Windows 10: apps

Discus and support apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ok ive figured out how to move the apps. but pintrest,instagram i cant do anything with. cant find,open,move none of it Moved from: Windows / Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dorene58, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Dorene58 Win User

apps

ok ive figured out how to move the apps. but pintrest,instagram i cant do anything with. cant find,open,move none of it

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

:)

Dorene58, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jul 13, 2018
  4. NOPD Win User

apps

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

apps

1. apps - Similar Threads - apps

2. Multiple apps not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple apps not launching: Steam was failing to launch multiple games. I have went through all the troubleshooting steps I can find. Re-installing the games, restoring an old version of windows, turned anti virus off, restarted PC multiple times, full virus and malware scan, finally I uninstalled steam...
  3. Multiple apps not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple apps not launching: Steam was failing to launch multiple games. I have went through all the troubleshooting steps I can find. Re-installing the games, restoring an old version of windows, turned anti virus off, restarted PC multiple times, full virus and malware scan, finally I uninstalled steam...
  4. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  5. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  6. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  7. Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works

Windows 11 - Windows Security App won't open and no solution works: Hello. I've noticed that I can't open the Windows Security App no matter what. When I try to open Windows Security or even the settings related to it in any way, the window freezes and it won't open. I tried a few solutions already posted in this forum, such asRepairing and...
  8. Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download: Hi i wanted to install a app i said "what could be wrong" i clicked download i waited couple hours to download but it didnt i sending a screenshot maybe i get some help?...
  9. Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download

Microsoft apps are getting stuck 1% download: Hi i wanted to install a app i said "what could be wrong" i clicked download i waited couple hours to download but it didnt i sending a screenshot maybe i get some help?...
  10. App auf 2 Windows Konten

App auf 2 Windows Konten: Hallo,Ich habe 2 Windows Konten erstellt. Auf dem einen arbeite ich und auf dem andern spiele ich. Damit ich Handy Games auf meinem Spiele Konto spielen kann, brauche ich einen Android-Emulator z.B. Bluestacks oder Google Play Spiele BETA. Allerdings taucht mein...