Windows 10: April 14th 2015 Windows Updates Details

Discus and support April 14th 2015 Windows Updates Details in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, as part of Update Tuesday, we released 11 security bulletins. We encourage customers to apply all of these updates. For more information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

April 14th 2015 Windows Updates Details

Source: April 2015 Updates - Microsoft Security Response Center - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

:)

Brink, Apr 13, 2015

2. Status of Windows Phone 7 update for Samsung Focus?

it is now april 14th and still no update for me??

LoganGordon, Apr 13, 2015
  3. Microsoft cyan update

Preview for developers to be released on April 14th.

Akshay Dwivedi, Apr 13, 2015
Thema:

April 14th 2015 Windows Updates Details

1. April 14th 2015 Windows Updates Details - Similar Threads - April 14th 2015

2. April 14th 2024 Bomb Defusal Challenge won't load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    April 14th 2024 Bomb Defusal Challenge won't load.: I have repeatedly reset and reinstalled the desktop app and I am running windows 10. Nothing has helped for days now...any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/april-14th-2024-bomb-defusal-challenge-wont-load/89b2ec49-d283-47b2-8076-76e1506ed1d0
  3. July 14th update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    July 14th update: Both My desktop and my laptop computers stopped working after the july 14th update. Same build on both Windows 10 machines . Both boot to the login screen. After i login i get an error that says a file is missing. Then a black screen. Can not do anything but force it to shut...
  4. The windows update that came out on april 14th is ruining my pc and I cant fix it

The windows update that came out on april 14th is ruining my pc and I cant fix it: I recently updated my pc on april 20th, the update was the one that came out on april 14th, this update has being ruining my pc and I have tried everything to fix it but I cant, I reset it twice, I tried to uninstall the update but it did not show up, I have contacted tech...
  5. The April 14th "update" crashed my desktop. Thanks a lot.

The April 14th "update" crashed my desktop. Thanks a lot.: This update crashed my desktop with hundreds of important work documents and training ppts. I tried to re-boot 10 times. Got a black screen with a message that was intended for an IT expert. As such I had to send it in to get a new hard-drive. Cha Ching. Thanks a lot. Cold...
  6. Slow boot into windows after installing either the March broken updates, or the April 14th...

Slow boot into windows after installing either the March broken updates, or the April 14th...: From the updates spanning from the beginning of March to the updates put forward yesterday, installing any of them causes my pc to boot incredibly slowly. I'm booting from a HDD, but before installing these updates i had boot times of around 1 minute, but is now sitting at...
  7. Windows Media Drm, Ending 14th July 2015

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Media Drm, Ending 14th July 2015: Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but Drm'd content downloaded for offline access in WMP is coming to an end Got an email from Blinkbox (UK media service, offer streaming and download for offline use) Not sure how many people still download media instead of...
  8. May 12th 2015 Windows Updates Security Bulletin Details

in Windows 10 News
    May 12th 2015 Windows Updates Security Bulletin Details: Today, as part of Update Tuesday, we released 13 security bulletins. We encourage customers to apply all of these updates. For more information about this month’s security updates, including a detailed view of the Exploitability Index (XI), visit the Microsoft Bulletin...
  9. Windows and Windows Phone Store Trends – April 2015 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows and Windows Phone Store Trends – April 2015 Update: This blog is the latest in a recurring series about recent Store trends across categories, markets, and more. Understanding these trends can help you determine what types of apps to build or where to focus your development efforts. Data from the Windows Store is presented...
  10. April 2015 security updates for Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    April 2015 security updates for Internet Explorer: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-032 (3038314) This critical security update resolves vulnerabilities in Internet Explorer. For more information, please see Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-032. Disabling SSL 3.0 As communicated in our February 2015 security updates...