Windows 10: Apworks folder query.

Discus and support Apworks folder query. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good evening, This evening, I've had a few alerts on my desktop, saying that regsvr so 'n so has been successful. Each time, they've pointed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bristolian, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Apworks folder query.

Good evening,

This evening, I've had a few alerts on my desktop, saying that regsvr so 'n so has been successful.
    Each time, they've pointed to different files in an appdata\local\apworks folder.
    The contents of that folder have all been modified this evening.

Could someone please tell me what program that folder relates to?.

Thanks in advance.

Very Best Wishes,
    Bob.

:)

Bristolian, Jun 26, 2016
  2. snapzz Win User

5800 Xpressmusic folder query

Folders are in "Messaging" not in "Apps" Have looked for them on PC but cant find them anywhere.

snapzz, Jun 26, 2016
  3. 5800 Xpressmusic folder query

just remove the email app and reinstall it

techbuzzireland, Jun 26, 2016
  4. Apworks folder query.

Apworks folder query. [​IMG]

Bristolian, Jun 26, 2016
Thema:

Apworks folder query.

1. Apworks folder query. - Similar Threads - Apworks folder query

2. Query

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Query: Hi,my laptop hangs sometimes and shutters while playing games and my hdd usage is also not constant so iam thinking of upgrading it but as my budget is tight which should i upgrade first 1.my 4gb ram to 8 gb or2. Should i insert a nvme 128gb ssd as a boot device ??Please...
  3. Windows.old folder query.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows.old folder query.: Hello, I wanted to save my windows.old folder somewhere quite safe so that I can return to windows 10 whenever I want. So is there any way to copy that folder into another external drive. If yes then please tell me how?...
  4. Windows.old folder query.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows.old folder query.: Hello, I wanted to save my windows.old folder somewhere quite safe so that I can return to windows 10 whenever I want. So is there any way to copy that folder into another external drive. If yes then please tell me how?...
  5. Folder icon query

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder icon query: Please can anyone explain what this icon represents? [ATTACH] Thanks. Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-icon-query/7ebbbcfb-a21b-4112-b13b-e99434c5528b
  6. Query

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Query: I am not able to find wifi and mobile hotspot option on my system having windows 10 pro installed.kindly help me to rectify this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query/5e026007-8f9d-45a8-a98d-b9f4c38c55e2
  7. Query

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Query: My laptop came with a pre-activated Windows 10 several years ago. Yesterday, it restarted on its own, then when it opened, a message appeared on the lower right corner of the screen saying "Activate Windows". I opened Settings - Activation - Troubleshooter, then I received...
  8. Query : weird partition with weird folder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Query : weird partition with weird folder: Hi all. To start, I've got a Dell pc. It seems they add weird partitions. I've got the normal ESP partition first. It's fat32. The second partition, I believe it's created by Windows, is 40mb and is labeled "diags". The strange thing is that it's also fat32 and includes one...
  9. Manifests Folder Query

in Windows 10 Support
    Manifests Folder Query: Recently, I updated to new version on ccleaner. Now, before I go further, I know the pros and cons of ccleaner. I use it prudently and I've use it for quite a while. When I update to a new version, I always customize the download. But this time, it also download AVG virus...
  10. Folder related query

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder related query: ​i restored a folder to its previous version but i want to undo that and bring it back to its latest version....how do i do it....help appreciated a lot!! 44144