Windows 10: Apworks folder query.

Discus and support Apworks folder query. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good evening, This evening, I've had a few alerts on my desktop, saying that regsvr so 'n so has been successful. Each time, they've pointed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bristolian, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Apworks folder query.

Good evening,

This evening, I've had a few alerts on my desktop, saying that regsvr so 'n so has been successful.
    Each time, they've pointed to different files in an appdata\local\apworks folder.
    The contents of that folder have all been modified this evening.

Could someone please tell me what program that folder relates to?.

Thanks in advance.

Very Best Wishes,
    Bob.

:)

Bristolian, Jun 26, 2016
  2. snapzz Win User

5800 Xpressmusic folder query

Folders are in "Messaging" not in "Apps" Have looked for them on PC but cant find them anywhere.

snapzz, Jun 26, 2016
  3. 5800 Xpressmusic folder query

just remove the email app and reinstall it

techbuzzireland, Jun 26, 2016
  4. Apworks folder query.

Apworks folder query. [​IMG]

Bristolian, Jun 26, 2016
Thema:

Apworks folder query.

1. Apworks folder query. - Similar Threads - Apworks folder query

2. 1809 query

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1809 query: Hi. I have a question. I have downloaded 1809. Did not have an option, and my PC has slowed down to the extent that my mouse is sluggish, and my keyboard will not keep up with my fingers. Can I revert to 1803, which has not given me any trouble. ? I will not be using any of...
  3. query

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    query: sir I am using window 10 pro and I daily seen a notification of window update. Please let me know how would I disable it permanently.I use internet on this windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/query/8be5d6b5-70dd-4aac-9373-9cc10896381f
  4. A quick query

in Windows 10 Customization
    A quick query: In the Control Panel > Colour Management it has settings for gamma brightness etc etc and the font stuff too. Now what i would like to know is why when I set mine to what I find comfortable and easy to read the next time I start the machine those settings have gone back to...
  5. A quick query

in Browsers and Email
    A quick query: Have obviously touched something but heck knows what see pic how can I revert the darn windows please. 92873
  6. Query

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Query: Query Query Query Query Query 26801
  7. Unconventional query?

in Windows 10 Support
    Unconventional query?: OK, I am new here. We recently purchased an RCA tablet that had Win10 on it.Personally I do not consider it a *good* thing. Win10, that is. Though we have a Win7 machine here, most of my network is WinXP/Linux. What I want to do is remove as much of M$ as possible from win10...
  8. Quick query

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick query: I just found this article How to Disable SMBv1 and Protect Your Windows PC From Attack and checked my settings and he box is still ticked so should I uncheck that box for file sharing?? 92087
  9. Folder related query

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder related query: ​i restored a folder to its previous version but i want to undo that and bring it back to its latest version....how do i do it....help appreciated a lot!! 44144
  10. Queries

in Windows 10 Support
    Queries: I am planning to upgrade from 8.1 Retail to the preview 10162version. 1.The activation will be kept intact and I don't need a key rite? 2.Also can I update to the official 10 after it is released from the preview? 7718