Windows 10: Arabic font reversed & disjointed in PDF form

Discus and support Arabic font reversed & disjointed in PDF form in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have Window 10 on my pc, I have generated a fillable form on word in Arabic text and converted to PDF through Adobe Acrobat XI pro; when I open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohammadAmen, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Arabic font reversed & disjointed in PDF form

Hi, I have Window 10 on my pc, I have generated a fillable form on word in Arabic text and converted to PDF through Adobe Acrobat XI pro; when I open the PDF form in Microsoft Edge and start filling the form in Arabic, every thing looks OK until I press the print preview or print the document (All filled Arabic texture getting reversed and disjointed) ... Any ideas how to overcome this problem, appreciate your help on this regard.

Regards

Mohd

:)

MohammadAmen, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Louie Del Win User

Is there a way to change the default arabic font in Win10 ?

Hi,

To isolate and help us identify the right steps to resolve your concern, we'd like to gather additional information below:

• Are you trying to change the Arabic language to a different language or change the Arabic font installed in your computer?
    • If you're trying to change the Arabic font installed in your computer, how did you install it?
    We'll be waiting for your response.

Louie Del, Aug 25, 2018
  3. arabic font

No Windows Mobile 6 does not support Arabic fonts. You have two options to make this happen though:

Linley Meslier, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Arabic font reversed & disjointed in PDF form

trying to fill in PDF form with english and arabic texts,and then printing,the arabic text i replaced by english text

trying to fill in PDF form with english and arabic texts,and then printing,the arabic text i replaced by english text

duraidalaboosi, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Arabic font reversed & disjointed in PDF form

1. Arabic font reversed & disjointed in PDF form - Similar Threads - Arabic font reversed

2. Simplified Arabic font ownership

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simplified Arabic font ownership: Hi allI am trying to ascertain who the copyright owner is of the font Simplified Arabic.Simplified Arabic font is available on cloud fonts, and also as part of a language FED's.The Microsoft font page for this font lists: CopyrightPortions C 1990 Compugraphic Corporation....
  3. Simplified Arabic font ownership

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Simplified Arabic font ownership: Hi allI am trying to ascertain who the copyright owner is of the font Simplified Arabic.Simplified Arabic font is available on cloud fonts, and also as part of a language FED's.The Microsoft font page for this font lists: CopyrightPortions C 1990 Compugraphic Corporation....
  4. Arabic Font showing as English

Arabic Font showing as English: i have installed arabic font on to windows 8 but when i select it it appears as english font? how do i get arabic font ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arabic-font-showing-as-english/15a4cc4d-05a3-4638-8a4b-2bec94943a0d
  5. When is Cortana in Arabic formed?

in Cortana
    When is Cortana in Arabic formed?: When is Cortana in Arabic formed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-cortana-in-arabic-formed/8d93022f-08f3-4c11-8e6a-e590b231a934
  6. When is Cortana in Arabic formed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is Cortana in Arabic formed?: When is Cortana in Arabic formed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-is-cortana-in-arabic-formed/8d93022f-08f3-4c11-8e6a-e590b231a934
  7. When is Cortana in Arabic formed?

8. pdf \ Arabic cannot search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pdf \ Arabic cannot search: Hello Please help I always get trouble with using some pdf files ,which their content is Arabic, and especially when I search for a word or phrase inside. It does not offer a fully search even it is not treated by OCR.For example, one file when I copy and paste a content from...
  9. pdf \ Arabic cannot search

pdf \ Arabic cannot search: Hello Please help I always get trouble with using some pdf files ,which their content is Arabic, and especially when I search for a word or phrase inside. It does not offer a fully search even it is not treated by OCR.For example, one file when I copy and paste a content from...
  10. Arabic Font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arabic Font: Hello, I'm preparing a document in Arabic in Excel 2016. But my numbers show in Latin numerals (as in English). I would like to display those numbers in Arabic (the numerals used for Arabic language). I found the option to do so in Word (File, Options, Advanced, Numeral:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Arabic font reversed & disjointed in PDF form

2. word arabic is disjointed and reversed