Windows 10: arc client launcher not starting

Discus and support arc client launcher not starting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so, a buddy of mine gave me a promo code for an item in startrek online(he already had the item) and it needs the arc client to be redeemed, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xraiderv1, Mar 28, 2018.

1. xraiderv1 Win User

arc client launcher not starting

so, a buddy of mine gave me a promo code for an item in startrek online(he already had the item) and it needs the arc client to be redeemed, so I dutifully double click on it to load. arc client's exe appears in task manager....and goes away after a moment, doing precisely squat else.

no error codes, nothing.

I've not the first clue what's wrong with the damn thing.

:)

xraiderv1, Mar 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 Arc Games.

Windows 10 laptop. Just started having this problem with ARC games, keeps forcing sleep mode while in any games through ARC client. How do I know its ARC? Because after coming out of sleep mode for the 5th time (or however many times when frustration sets
    in arc client launcher not starting ;) ) I close the game and ARC client and the laptop no longer will go into sleep mode. Most likely its an issue with the graphics card after recent Windows and ARC updates. Going to wait and see if it gets fixed with future updates before researching
    it more. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this at the moment.

SparkyFlint, Mar 28, 2018
  3. why two versions of ovi store

Hi mjnashmd

OVI Store Client, OVI Store Launcher & OVI Store are all 1.07(12) om my E72

scoobyman---01, Mar 28, 2018
Thema:

arc client launcher not starting

1. arc client launcher not starting - Similar Threads - arc client launcher

2. Automatically Starting Email Client

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatically Starting Email Client: I thought I found the problem, but I did not.1. Even though I had 'Automatically launch BlueMail on Windows Startup' set to 'Disabled' in BlueMail's Settings2. & I did not have BlueMail listed under the 'Startup' tab in the Windows System Configuration3. & BlueMail was not...
  3. Can’t start minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t start minecraft launcher: I try to open the program and it hangs for like 30 sec then returns an error typing this on my phone so I don’t have the error copied something about not owning it I think. I have tried reinstalling the Microsoft store the launcher itself tried starting the Launcher in admin...
  4. Can’t start minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t start minecraft launcher: I try to open the program and it hangs for like 30 sec then returns an error typing this on my phone so I don’t have the error copied something about not owning it I think. I have tried reinstalling the Microsoft store the launcher itself tried starting the Launcher in admin...
  5. Can’t start minecraft launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t start minecraft launcher: I try to open the program and it hangs for like 30 sec then returns an error typing this on my phone so I don’t have a error copied something about not owning it I think. I have tried reinstalling the Microsoft store the launcher itself tried starting the Launcher in admin...
  6. arc mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    arc mouse: I've tried everything an online source says to fix my issue but my new Microsoft arc touch mouse will not connect to any device no matter what i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-mouse/fa73620b-8bf6-4c73-a898-4486a75176f7
  7. arc mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    arc mouse: I've tried everything an online source says to fix my issue but my new Microsoft arc touch mouse will not connect to any device no matter what i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arc-mouse/fa73620b-8bf6-4c73-a898-4486a75176f7
  8. Failed to start EAC client.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to start EAC client.: Hello. With a clean install of Win 10 I tried to run Trials Rising & I get an error message "Failed to start EAC client". I went to the EAC folder & ran the .exe as admin, the installer said EAC wasn't currently installed. The installer appeared to run fine. The game still...
  9. Failed to start EAC client.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failed to start EAC client.: Hello. With a clean install of Win 10 I tried to run Trials Rising & I get an error message "Failed to start EAC client". I went to the EAC folder & ran the. exe as admin, the installer said EAC wasn't installed. The installer appeared to run fine. The game still wouldn't...
  10. DNS Client Service will not start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Client Service will not start: If I open the DNS Client Service (Dnscache) in Services.msc, the Startup Type drop down box is greyed out, so I cannot change the startup type. It was disabled and I wanted to change it to Automatic but cannot from the Services utility. So I changed the Start value to 2 in...