Windows 10: Archeage - Disconnects every time i select a server

Discus and support Archeage - Disconnects every time i select a server in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey there, I recently built a new PC and installed windows 10 as my operating system (some what regretting it at this moment) and i have installed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rhodric, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Rhodric Win User

Archeage - Disconnects every time i select a server

Hey there,

I recently built a new PC and installed windows 10 as my operating system (some what regretting it at this moment) and i have installed a game called Archeage that worked just fine on windows 7 with no connection issues what so ever. Now with windows 10 as i try to select a server i get disconnected right away with maybe a 1/100 chance of actually connecting to the server.

Is there something i have to configure with windows 10 to allow me to connect to game servers because i find i have a similar issue with Black Ops 3 in terms of connecting to the server.

This is quite frustrating for me and any help in this would be appreciated..

Thanks,

:)

Rhodric, Nov 16, 2015

2. Every time I select a link on a web page or in an email, I get a pop up to select what I want to use to open.

Outlook 2007.

Took a picture of the screen, "Windows-prtscr" but can't find it. Someplace some where.

Did change default and will see if it works.

hunterabqJLH, Nov 16, 2015
  3. Every time I select a link on a web page or in an email, I get a pop up to select what I want to use to open.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which email client are you using?'

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings for internet explorer as default and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X” and go to “control panel”.

• Then click on “default programs” and go to “set your default programs”.

• On the left hand side select “internet explorer” and click on “choose default for this program”.

• Check the box “select all” and then click on “ok”.

Also please provide us the screen shot of the issue, so that we can check in detail.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 16, 2015
  4. MrNeeds Win User

MrNeeds, Nov 16, 2015
  5. Rhodric Win User
    Ah shit i saw this "ALL Trion games are ready for Windows 10 release." and assumed it meant all games but further down it says Archeage is under review.... What a pain in the ass...

Rhodric, Nov 16, 2015
  6. MrNeeds Win User
    *Sad guess you'll just have to wait for a response, sorry.

MrNeeds, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Archeage - Disconnects every time i select a server - Similar Threads - Archeage Disconnects every

2. Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.: I have watched several youtube videos and tried to fix it through different ways but it still says "no internet" under my wifi network. Please help....
  3. Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.: I have watched several youtube videos and tried to fix it through different ways but it still says "no internet" under my wifi network. Please help....
  4. "Select an App to Open 'UserName'" Shows Every Time I Log In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Select an App to Open 'UserName'" Shows Every Time I Log In: Every time I login, the select an app dialog shows up. The title at the top of the window reads "Select an app to open 'Username'". This can be reproduced by running '%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup' in the run toolbar. Since this behaviour started...
  5. "Select an App to Open 'UserName'" Shows Every Time I Log In

"Select an App to Open 'UserName'" Shows Every Time I Log In: Every time I login, the select an app dialog shows up. The title at the top of the window reads "Select an app to open 'Username'". This can be reproduced by running '%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup' in the run toolbar. Since this behaviour started...
  6. My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day

My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day: It used to work just fine but suddenly it disconnected one day at 4 pm and it kept happening for the next 3 days. My internet works fine so I don't know what's wrong. I did a dns flush, renew and I also did a reset on my internet settings but nothing worked. I'm getting...
  7. Windows 10 disconnects internet every time I launch a game.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 disconnects internet every time I launch a game.: Hi all, So I upgraded to windows 10 about a month ago or so and I've been experiencing this problem on and off for the time being and it's very annoying. First time i experienced this problem was with Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 version, after the installation I launched...
  8. Windows store keeps crashing every time I select an app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store keeps crashing every time I select an app: I haven't been able to download any apps directly from the app store and so after checking on this forum site for any solutions, I tried out the most posted one which was to reset the app store. This only aggravated the situation, such that the homepage would load well but...
  9. Every time I disconnect the headphone and connect again, it stops working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Every time I disconnect the headphone and connect again, it stops working: It's a very straightforwadr issue, everytime I disconnect the headphone and plug it back the sound won't go through the headphone again, but through the regular notebook speakers. I have to uninstall the driver, reboot and only then I can use the headphone again. I'm on a...
  10. Disconnected device sound keeps happening every time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disconnected device sound keeps happening every time: This is literally driving me to insanity. I'm just using the pc normally and i keep hearing the sound that you hear when you disconnect a usb device. It happens every few seconds. I opened up device manager, nothing abnormal there, but when ever i hear the disconnected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. archeage disconnect often