Windows 10: ArcheAge game crashing, not glyph launcher just game

Discus and support ArcheAge game crashing, not glyph launcher just game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an ongoing issue where I log onto the glyph launcher, log onto my server, play for a while, sometimes hours with no issue but then BOOM, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Raygon, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Raygon Win User

ArcheAge game crashing, not glyph launcher just game

I have an ongoing issue where I log onto the glyph launcher, log onto my server, play for a while, sometimes hours with no issue but then BOOM, the game just closes on me and I'm booted back to the launcher. I have to push the PLAY button again, log into the server again, but it seems once the game boots me out then the crashing becomes more frequent.

I at first reported it to Trion support (useless) all they do is copy and paste previous responses from previous games sometimes not even removing the other game titles from it, but all in all I have spent over a month with them and I have:

1. Expanded my paging file to initial size of 1X RAM size max size 2X RAM size (to handle the memory of the game)
    2. Switched from DirectX11 down to DirectX9 and back again. (in game)
    3. Lowered my FPS (frames per second) to 100 (in game)
    4. Switched off Multithread rendering and VSync (in game)
    5. They have also had me change the priority of the game archeage.exe to high to see if that helps and it doesn't
    ( I would start the launcher, log onto the game and the server, go into the character screen, then cntrl + alt + delete into task manager and right click the process and set the priority to high then go back into the game)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

Raygon, Jul 1, 2016

2. "Glyph Client" Prevents Upgrade to Creators Edition (Windows 10, Version 1703)

Alright I have found out how to fix this promblem. What it is you have to do is uninstall EVERY game you have that is owned by glyph. these games are:

Atlas Reactor

ArcheAge

Devilian

Defiance PC

Trove

Rift

After this you need to find this folder:

This PC > Windows (CArcheAge game crashing, not glyph launcher just game :) > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common

There will be folder with the name of all you download steam games inculding folders for those same glyph games (YES EVEN AFTER UNISTALLING THEM) all you need to do is delete the entire folder of those
    same five games listed above. I have done this to two PC's now and it worked perfectly both times if it didn't work for you, you probably did something wrong.

JCstyles357, Jul 1, 2016
  3. "Glyph Client" Prevents Upgrade to Creators Edition (Windows 10, Version 1703)

If you cannot find the "Steam" folder, just go through the "Glyph" folder and delete the "GlyphClientApp" as it contains the "GlyphClientApp" inside the folder. You go to C:\Program Files (x86) and find the "Glyph" folder, find the application "GlyphClientApp",
    delete it, and you should be good to go! THIS ONLY WORKS IF YOU INSTALLED TRION GAMES THROUGH THE GLYPH APPLICATION ITSELF, NOT STEAM.

TheCreeperKid21, Jul 1, 2016
Thema:

ArcheAge game crashing, not glyph launcher just game

1. ArcheAge game crashing, not glyph launcher just game - Similar Threads - ArcheAge game crashing

2. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic Games Launcher: I just bought a new gaming PC and I am trying to download Epic Games. I have downloaded other things and everything has worked, but EPIC. I keep getting an error message that says "an installation is in progress, you must complete that before downloading" I HAVE NOTHING...
  3. Epic Games launcher keeps crashing or freezing

in Windows 10 News
    Epic Games launcher keeps crashing or freezing: [IMG]Epic Games is undoubtedly one of the most popular game launchers in the market. However, as of late, many users reported that they are unable to launch the launcher, and in some cases, Epic Games does launch but then starts freezing and crashes afterward. In this post,...
  4. Epic Games Launcher Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Launcher Crash: I'm currently having a problem where my Epic Games Launcher is crashing every time I try to open it, I reinstalled the program to no avail, I contacted Epic Support, and they said the issue is a Windows based problem, so here I am.I have posted an image below of my error...
  5. Epic Games Launcher Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epic Games Launcher Crash: I'm currently having a problem where my Epic Games Launcher is crashing every time I try to open it, I reinstalled the program to no avail, I contacted Epic Support, and they said the issue is a Windows based problem, so here I am.I have posted an image below of my error...
  6. epic games launcher

in Windows 10 Customization
    epic games launcher: im trying to uninstall epic games launcher but it keeps saying "epic games launcher is currently running and the setup wizard can not continue. please close the epic games launcher and run the setup wizard again" i dont have epic games open i deleted the app but cant get rid...
  7. Epic Games Launcher crash problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Launcher crash problem: [ATTACH] After installing epic games, I get this error, reinstalling does not help.w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epic-games-launcher-crash-problem/994285f9-d18d-45ec-8b85-35ac89d69ef3
  8. Epic Games Launcher Crashes Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Launcher Crashes Desktop Icons: Hi so i recently dowloaded epic games launcher to install a game and i noticed that my desktop icons were half black. I did a restore point to fix it and i had to install epic games again and when i did my icons went back to being half black again. Have any idea how to fix...
  9. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games Launcher: I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions *Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*...
  10. Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Epic Games Launcher: How do I completely remove Epic Games Launcher that my 16 year old put on my laptop in attempt to install fortnite? One "hot" momma! Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/epic-games-launcher/04425c34-4a8f-4318-a882-d8e323a97463

Users found this page by searching for:

1. archeage game crasht not launcher

2. glyph arkeage download freezing