Windows 10: Are AU ISOs already available via Media Creation Tool?

Discus and support Are AU ISOs already available via Media Creation Tool? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I'd like to know if these ISOs can be already downloaded. Thanks. 58468 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by eLPuSHeR, Aug 2, 2016.

1. eLPuSHeR Win User

Are AU ISOs already available via Media Creation Tool?

Hello.

I'd like to know if these ISOs can be already downloaded.

Thanks.

:)

eLPuSHeR, Aug 2, 2016

2. Windows 10 Novermber 1511 update not working with Media Creation Tool

When (exact date, preferably) did you upgrade to Win10 via the Media Creation Tool & ISO?

Was the upgrade already being offered via Windows Update when you chose to upgrade via the MCT & ISO?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Chapa :) Win User
    Unable to upgrade to Windows 10

Hi,

Instead of going through the get windows 10 app, try a clean installation of windows 10 by using the ISO / media creation tool

ISO / Media creation tool

Chapa :), Aug 2, 2016
  4. aardvark Win User

The new anniversary ISO is available. Download the latest Media Creation Tool and check to see which version it will download by hovering over the executable. If you see this version, you are good to go!

Are AU ISOs already available via Media Creation Tool? [​IMG]

aardvark, Aug 2, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Aug 2, 2016
  6. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

AFAIK this isn't Redstone edition yet - but just the 1607 Anniversary update.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 2, 2016
  7. cereberus Win User
    Same thing! MS just changed the name as AU sounds sexier.

cereberus, Aug 2, 2016
  8. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

I'm not sure about that --for example the feature I was most interested in was Long File names which is meant to be in Redstone --this most definitely is NOT working.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Aug 2, 2016
  9. cereberus Win User
    I could not find the gpe entry as per the tutorial to activate long names. Either it is fully integrated now or hss been quietly postponed?

cereberus, Aug 3, 2016
  10. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Thank you all. I see MS website is now like a big frigging maze.

eLPuSHeR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Are AU ISOs already available via Media Creation Tool? - Similar Threads - Are ISOs already

2. Is the media creation tool the same as an ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the media creation tool the same as an ISO file: I'm having problems upgrading a win 8.1 laptop to win 10. I've tried doing it directly via the site and I have also tried using a USB installation media creation tool to no avail so I though I would try this ISO thing but it looks like the same thing as the usb media creation...
  3. Is the media creation tool the same as an ISO file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the media creation tool the same as an ISO file: I'm having problems upgrading a win 8.1 laptop to win 10. I've tried doing it directly via the site and I have also tried using a USB installation media creation tool to no avail so I though I would try this ISO thing but it looks like the same thing as the usb media creation...
  4. Regarding Windows 10 ISO File Downloaded via Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding Windows 10 ISO File Downloaded via Media Creation Tool: I had recently downloaded a 3.94 GB ISO file of Windows 10 x64 Edition English - United States. I wanted to confirm whether the downloaded ISO file was tampered/corrupted or not. Following are the different hashes of the same file:- MD5 = 01f58d33a84d3469ab4c890741b5c3b2...
  5. Media Creation Tool ISO build question

Media Creation Tool ISO build question: Hi all, When you go to the Microsoft website to download the Media Creation Tool, is there any way of knowing the exact build of the ISO file before you download it? I cant find anywhere on the website where this might be listed. All it tells you is it is version 1903. Back...
  6. Using Media creation tool with existing ISO

Using Media creation tool with existing ISO: Hello all, I am trying to transition all of my machines to UEFI and I am trying to use Windows' media creation tool to build up a bootable USB drive to begin testing. I have an existing ISO and set of files for Windows 10 Enterprise but I can't seem to find the option for...
  7. iso media creation tool

iso media creation tool: windows 10 home 64bit 1607 Updated windows 7 home premium 64bit to windows 10 home. Then to windows 10 home 1607. Is the media creation tool the same as 'create system image' in windows 10 home? Can I make an iso installer? Can it be activated with the windows 7 home...
  8. Unable to create ISO to Redstone via Media Creation Tool

Unable to create ISO to Redstone via Media Creation Tool: Hello. The error is: 0x80070002 0x20016 I tried rewriting the "AllowOSUpgrade" in the registry (a method which was used in Threshold 2), yet not working. I'm running on my computer Windows 10 TH2. Thanks for anyone who may help 58702
  9. Media Creation Tool or MSDN ISO?

Media Creation Tool or MSDN ISO?: Is there any difference between creating a bootable Windows 10 USB drive with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool and downloading MSDN's Windows 10 ISO to manually create a bootable USB drive with it? 10620
  10. Media Creation Tool - ISO Failure

Media Creation Tool - ISO Failure: I am trying to create a bootable USB/DVD through the Media Creation Tool and am failing each time. I have selected English, Windows 10 Home, 64-bit for the options and tried both the USB Flash Drive option and ISO options and have resulted in only "Something happened"...