Windows 10: Are Dual Radeon HD6670 Video cards a problem?

Discus and support Are Dual Radeon HD6670 Video cards a problem? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; will win 10 work with dual amd video cards? my setup is pretty normal, except I am running Dual Radeon HD6670 video cards in my machine... Just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by wase4711, Jun 10, 2015.

1. wase4711 Win User

Are Dual Radeon HD6670 Video cards a problem?

will win 10 work with dual amd video cards?
    my setup is pretty normal, except I am running Dual Radeon HD6670 video cards in my machine...

Just want to make sure windows 10 can handle this, before I install the preview..

Thanks so much!

:)

wase4711, Jun 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 Start menu not working even after several fresh installs.

No Go. Still same problem after running about 5 minutes. Could this be related to my computer. It is a 64bit Asus M3A76-CM motherboard running a dual core Athlon II X2-240 processor, 8MB Memory and an AMD Radeon HD6670 video card.

DonaldSaundersJr, Jun 10, 2015
  3. Rick_B2 Win User
    Adobe Flash Player Not Working in Firefox Since Windows 10 Build 14251 Upgrade.

Thanks for the link. Hopefully someone can get to the bottom of this.

Just in case there is some problem in the software related to specific hardware, my set-up is:

Video: AMD Radeon HD6670

Audio: Realtek. Audio driver does need updating for the latest builds on Windows 10, but none forthcoming yet. Driver has to reload almost every time before playing a video.

Rick_B2, Jun 10, 2015
Thema:

Are Dual Radeon HD6670 Video cards a problem?

1. Are Dual Radeon HD6670 Video cards a problem? - Similar Threads - Are Dual Radeon

2. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  3. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  4. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Video and Radeon software

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video and Radeon software: See, whenever I try to play videos, the entire browser crashes, on ANY browser I try it on. I set my Laptop to UHD, via Radeon Settings, and now Radeon Settings won't work! HELP! [ATTACH]...
  6. video card problem

video card problem: Good morning everyone. My computer running Windows 10 does not recognize the NVIDIA Geforce MX110 high-performance video card built into the PC HP model 15-dw0123ml , the operating system in fact recognizes only the processor video card Intel UHD graphics 620 L to my question...
  7. Dual Moniter Capbility for On board video card

Dual Moniter Capbility for On board video card: I'm trying to have a dual monitor setup but I have no secondary graphics card on my pc. Im currently using my onboard graphics card which is a AMD Radeon HD 7540D. The mother board its self has to video ports, which has one VGA port and one display port. I was wondering if it...
  8. Dual monitor problem with ATI Radeon HD 4800 card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual monitor problem with ATI Radeon HD 4800 card: Yesterday or the day before I have had difficulties with dual monitor set up. I have an ATI Radeon HD 4800 card and I cannot seem to get the display to extend to the second Monitor. I tried reinstalling Windows 10 but it just duplicates the screen to the second monitor...
  9. Setting up dual AMD GPUs (A10-6800K APU and XFX HD6670 PCIe card)

Setting up dual AMD GPUs (A10-6800K APU and XFX HD6670 PCIe card): I am building a new PC - components arriving over the next week. Going to be an MSI A78M-E45 V2 motherboard with AMD A10-6800K APU, 8 gb Crucial RAM (2x4 gb), and XFX HD-667X-CDFR 2 gb PCIe graphics card. AMD advertises dual GPU capability via Crossfire using both the GPU of...
  10. Dual Radeon HD 6670 Video Cards and win 10

Dual Radeon HD 6670 Video Cards and win 10: just a quick question; I have these dual cards on my win 7 machine, and I want to get on the win 10 preview already, but am concerned that there will be an issue with this video card setup; is any one running these cards in a dual setup on the 10074 version or later? Are...