Windows 10: Are Sony playing us?

Discus and support Are Sony playing us? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can anyone explain how Sony has managed to produce a slimline variation of PlayStations 2 3 & 4, without a fan yet retaining the same heat dissipation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hereward1059, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Are Sony playing us?

Can anyone explain how Sony has managed to produce a slimline variation of PlayStations 2 3 & 4, without a fan yet retaining the same heat dissipation also apparently without loss of processing power and remaining as energy efficient? Is it incremental & clever miniaturisation or Is it worked out years before and therefore profiteering?

:)

Hereward1059, Nov 18, 2017
  2. DocRonk Win User

The blueray player doesn't play blueray discs on Sony wdws 10.

Original Title: Dlna

I have two laptops that I used to be able to place them side by side and transfer data/files wirelessly. They both have wifi.#1 sony wdws 10 #2 Lenovo wdws xp. The Sony had wdws Vista. The Sony also has dlna. I thought that it was the dlna that let transfer
    files. Another issue with the Sony/wdws 10 the blue ray player doesn't play blue ray discs anymore plays regular DVD s the open/close button doesn't work.

DocRonk, Nov 18, 2017
  3. akbhatia Win User
    video streaming problem in asha 311.

i dont understand one thing that when i play videos on youtube quality is poorer than worst but if i play videos on the software named 'sony live' (playing all videos broadcasted on sony channel) the quality is superb, how does this difference is arised
    on the same phone (nokia asha 311) please let me know if u have any clue about it...................

akbhatia, Nov 18, 2017
  4. Are Sony playing us?

The PlayStation 4 Slim does have a fan, it is a laptop styled blower fan.

Also, processors are becoming more energy efficient and can do more without creating more heat.

Masterchiefxx17, Nov 18, 2017
Thema:

Are Sony playing us?

1. Are Sony playing us? - Similar Threads - Are Sony playing

2. I install the Sony plug-in, but DVL file still won't play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I install the Sony plug-in, but DVL file still won't play: I have a DVL file of historical interest to my family that I need to play. It appears to have been created on a Sony device as a search turns up the Sony plug-in. I did install that, but it still won't play the file. Can the file be successfully converted to a compatible...
  3. How to play Among Us on a Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to play Among Us on a Windows PC: [ATTACH]Among Us is one of the most played video games currently and the current global situation caused Among Us to blow up in popularity. It was originally released on Android, iOS, and Windows. The growing popularity of the title drove the developer, Innersloth, to release...
  4. Playing DVD on Sony DVD reader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playing DVD on Sony DVD reader: I recorded home movies and pictures onto a DVD on my MS 10 computer but the DVD disc will not play on my Sony DVD player on the TV. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-dvd-on-sony-dvd-reader/ee33acc2-cd9a-428b-aa24-9d2a46294568
  5. Sony VAIO VGN-A600P & digital TT playing through Sony VAIO speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sony VAIO VGN-A600P & digital TT playing through Sony VAIO speakers: I am connecting my ION Premier USB TT to my VAIO VGN-A600P to rip my vinyl collection. Do I have to change any sound card settings in my VAIO if so, where? in order to play the LPs through my Sony speakers VGP-SP2 that are connected to the dock that the VAIO sits in? Oi...
  6. Sony Vaio laptop not playing sound through laptop speakers

Sony Vaio laptop not playing sound through laptop speakers: I have a Sony Vaio laptop VJS131 with Windows 10 Pro on it. Within the last two days my computer has stopped playing sounds through the laptop speakers. Audio from external speakers/headphones works fine, but no sound plays from the computer's speakers. I have ensured that...
  7. Sony 4k Video Files Won't Play - Please Help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sony 4k Video Files Won't Play - Please Help.: I am at my wits end with trying to get my Sony camera 4k video files to play in anything besides WMP. Ideally, I want to be able to browse the video files, skip through them, delete files I don't want, and trim down the files I want to keep. My files will not play in Photos...
  8. Sony DVD player not playing music in the intended order

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sony DVD player not playing music in the intended order: Following upgrade of computer (win 10), my Sony dvd player opens albums with the tracks displayed (and played) in alphabetical order...not the intended track order. Never did this before. Any ideas? **original Title** Streaming music...
  9. Why can't MS just let us play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't MS just let us play?: Why can't MS just either admit they hate PC gamers or fix auto download? I have seen hundreds here and thousands online complaining about auto downloads when playing games. The problem MS just keeps saying it is on the users end, NO IT"S NOT! I can be playing any online game...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones disconnect on first sound played (Sony WH-1000MX2)

Bluetooth Headphones disconnect on first sound played (Sony WH-1000MX2): Hi, this is a problem bothering me for a few days now. Out of the blue my Sony WH-1000MX2 disconnect whenever I try to play sound on windows. I switch on my headphones as usual, connect via "Bluetooth Devices" in notification area and get the "bluetooth connected"...