Windows 10: Are there any NON-proprietary SSD caching apps for SSD besides intel?

Discus and support Are there any NON-proprietary SSD caching apps for SSD besides intel? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; well im looking for some non proprietary SSD caching apps for windows but all i come across is companies acting like babies and only giving there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xdarkmario, May 23, 2015.

1. Are there any NON-proprietary SSD caching apps for SSD besides intel?

well im looking for some non proprietary SSD caching apps for windows but all i come across is companies acting like babies and only giving there caching apps to there SSD customers. Im not really trying to pay ether because id like to hope that intel (the best caching app there WAS) will fix their app for windows 10 soon.

:)

xdarkmario, May 23, 2015

2. use of Hybrid HDD and SSD express cache in windows 10

does anyone know if it has sense to keep ssd cache drive 24 gb (sandisk) on windows 10 because in the meantime i bought real samsung SSD 250gb evo 850 (whitc is 2 or 3 times faster then sandisk cache ssd drive. does it make sense to cache ssd disk?

MilosSimonovic, May 23, 2015
  3. magpiper Win User
    Windows 10 vs SSD cache drive

Yes Microsoft, with all of the SSD on the market. Instead of everyone trying to boot from SSD. Why does Windows 10 NOT move HOT blocks from mechanical drives to SSD? Or offer a FAST caching alternative using SSD?

magpiper, May 23, 2015
  4. Are there any NON-proprietary SSD caching apps for SSD besides intel?

A company that will give their caching app to their customers is a better than a company that does not have any caching apps. Will this Intel caching program work for all SSDs?

Have you considered a ram drive? *Wink

alkaufmann, May 23, 2015
  5. I have a laptop.
    And these guys apps only work on there own ssd and no more.

xdarkmario, May 23, 2015
  6. kebero Win User
    kebero, May 26, 2015
  7. This is not a cache program

xdarkmario, May 27, 2015
  8. kebero Win User

Are there any NON-proprietary SSD caching apps for SSD besides intel?

I'm aware that it isn't an SSD caching application. However, turn that there are no solutions which involve software that is not proprietary, why not look into a tiering solution that is part of the operating system, and which serves the function you need?

kebero, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Are there any NON-proprietary SSD caching apps for SSD besides intel?

1. Are there any NON-proprietary SSD caching apps for SSD besides intel? - Similar Threads - Are NON proprietary

2. Ssd non formatable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ssd non formatable: So I downloaded something and my ssd doesn’t really work. So we’re tryna format my ssd but we can’t because windows only works on safe mode. Any help? It’s a acer predator g3 710...
  3. Ssd non formatable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ssd non formatable: So I downloaded something and my ssd doesn’t really work. So we’re tryna format my ssd but we can’t because windows only works on safe mode. Any help? It’s a acer predator g3 710...
  4. Ssd non formatable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Use SSD as cache for HDD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Use SSD as cache for HDD: Hello everyone! I was wondering if I could use a 128GB SSD as cache for my 2TB HDD. What program should I use? Is it a native Windows feature? Is this the right subreddit to post this? Thanks :) submitted by /u/GnossisYT [link] [comments]...
  6. OS installed on Laptop SSD Cache

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OS installed on Laptop SSD Cache: I have recently factory reset my computer as it was not running well and took 5 hours to boot up because of 100% Disk Usage. After that, my OS was reinstalled and whenever I check task manager, it says I have an SSD even though I have a hard disk drive. All third party...
  7. Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.4.401

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel SSD Toolbox 3.5.4.401: Updated from 3.5.4.400 Yay! *Tongue Download: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/dow...?product=80096 118208
  8. To defrag or not to defrag? (non-SSD)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    To defrag or not to defrag? (non-SSD): My secondary drive in my system is a 2TB standard hard drive. Windows 10 defrag (both UI and the command line) tells me that I do not need to defrag the disk, as it is "0% fragmented" but upon delving a little further (adding the /V switch) I notice that it doesn't include...
  9. Crucial 500gb SSD Momentum cache

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crucial 500gb SSD Momentum cache: Hi, I have downloaded crucial executive for my SSD and on one page there is a button to enable the drives momentum cache. Also on this page is a warning that my PC is not battery backuped so enabling momentum cache is at my own risk. I backup my SSD to a Hitachi mechanical...
  10. Intel SSD being overused ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel SSD being overused ?: Does this look normal to you for an SSD ? It certainly doesn't to me. Tips ? [img] Another 2 images for debugging purposes. I think they might help. [img] [img] 6376