Windows 10: Are there any people who notice Poor video quality

Discus and support Are there any people who notice Poor video quality in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; i notice bad video quality when i am watching video with 3d animasjon* i believe its because AMD Update or windows crator update but i may be mistaken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by SquareDrop7892, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Are there any people who notice Poor video quality

i notice bad video quality when i am watching video with 3d animasjon* i believe its because AMD Update or windows crator update but i may be mistaken p.s my pc is
    Lenovo IdeaPad 500-15ACZ (80K4004DMT

:)

SquareDrop7892, Apr 22, 2017
  2. Alexr71 Win User

N8 - Rattling noise when listening with headphones

The problem is on ALL N8, but, as I said in another post, ears are many and differents...

There are people who not are not able to distinguish a bray from a bark, so, don't be surprised to find that you're one of the few who has noticed poor audio quality of the N8. Surely It's due to its hardware (bad shields etc), so I don't think will be solved
    with firmware updates...

Alex.

Alexr71, Apr 22, 2017
  3. patc---01 Win User
    Camera - N80

I actually found the camera quality pretty reasonable and I didn't really notice the reported camera shake or shutter lag problems.

The video quality is kind of poor though - I thought maybe it came defauled to lowest quality, but no: it's just sh*te, even on "high" quality (clearly a relative term). On the other hand, it's not nearly as bad as I've had with any previous phone.

patc---01, Apr 22, 2017
  4. me75006 Win User

Are there any people who notice Poor video quality

You might check and see if there a video driver software
    from Lenovo, that works better than what Windows plugged in'.

me75006, Apr 23, 2017
  5. how do i troubleshoot or more explicate sedning you a copy of Event Viewer as i have lots of warnings i think that might help to solved problem

SquareDrop7892, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Are there any people who notice Poor video quality

1. Are there any people who notice Poor video quality - Similar Threads - Are notice Poor

2. noticeable video quality improvement?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    noticeable video quality improvement?: have there been any upgrades in terms of video playback recently? i got a 4k tv a few weeks back and ever since i screen mirrored the 2 it seems like the quality of video playback on my windows 10 laptop has improved drastically. did it activate some type of enhancement...
  3. Mic quality poor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic quality poor: I got a new headset a couple of days ago, the Razer Blackshark V2 Pro. I was surprised that my friends on discord told me that I sounded like I was underwater. I tried messing with synapse, windows, and discord settings, I tried changing the frequency but it was already set...
  4. Poor audio quality disrupting video calls.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Poor audio quality disrupting video calls.: I have a new 4 months old Acer SWIFT SF314-57G, i7 processor, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 home. Since the pandemic I am making regular video calls using a variety of platforms Skype, Zoom, Jitsi, Cisco and others. I have noticed that the sound quality is often very poor - a lot of...
  5. video clips zoomed and poor quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    video clips zoomed and poor quality: why are my video clips zoomed you tube is fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-clips-zoomed-and-poor-quality/096e22de-d112-45d7-9810-cc01e59a22bf
  6. Poor microphone quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Poor microphone quality: My laptop automatically performed a system update on June 4, 2020. Ever since, my microphone quality, as reported by others, is very poor. This issue occurs for both the integrated microphone in my laptop as well as for the microphone in an external headset. I am using...
  7. Poor Bluetooth Audio Quality

Poor Bluetooth Audio Quality: I have had poor bluetooth audio quality ever since I did some updates through the HP Support Assistant. Some of those updates mentioned bluetooth drivers and I don't know if I messed something up by installing them. I've tried troubleshooting, but it comes back with...
  8. poor quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    poor quality: the other day I recorded videos and the quality was great. then I went to yesterday and suddenly the quality is terrible on my laptop but when I export the video it is good quality. I am having this issue both in the camera app and also the zoom app. when I called dell the...
  9. Poor sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor sound quality: I use Win 10's gaming option to just record videos only which works well however the sound is terrible crackling and distorted. I've the latest download for Conexant sound but there's still no improvement so any ideas how to solve this would be much appreciated. Thanks....
  10. Bluetooth quality poor

Bluetooth quality poor: Hiya...have windows 10 and my bluetooth quality is very broken. I see the driver is old, see attachment. I have tried updating driver through device manager but tells me the driver is up to date. Is there a way I can update this? TIA 72578