Windows 10: Are there any pointer splash animations.. cos I don't want them.

Discus and support Are there any pointer splash animations.. cos I don't want them. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; With Windows 7 there where splash animations when in photoshop and other places... they took much internet research to get rid of and I was thankful I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jac, Aug 14, 2015.

1. JAC
    jac Win User

Are there any pointer splash animations.. cos I don't want them.

With Windows 7 there where splash animations when in photoshop and other places... they took much internet research to get rid of and I was thankful I had bought the Premium version as it was easier to get rid of them. Hope this link posts... it takes you to the main 'cure' site for this problem will will show you exactly what I mean ... I want to know if there's anything like this in 10 and if there is can it be turned off easily PLEASE scroll down as far as Step 5 as the dynamic feedback was the worst of these things http://viziblr.com/news/2011/8/14/th...-on-windo.html..... I'm happy with 7 so am really on the fence about upgrading to 10 and this is my number 1 decide factor... in other words I won't even consider it if these things are there with no turn off.

:)

2. clriis Win User

Taskbar Icon Labels in Wrong Position

Yes, it happens when the Mouse Pointer is hovering over the icons (which is has to do, if I want to execute them using the mouse).

Turning off animations in the options for blindness as you seem to suggest, doesn't work for the yellow labels and with time limits, you can only adjust upwards.

Anyway I'm not really looking for a tweak but rather a solution to the bug.

clriis, Aug 14, 2015
  3. n97fanboy Win User
    N97 Amimated GIFs

same problem as you, on both my N95-8GB and my N97, the animated GIFS doesnt ANIMATE on my screen when set as wallpaper( i get this cos i was using a "dirty" animated GIF =p)

and i got the same problem too, the GIF is like not even animating at all LOL

n97fanboy, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Are there any pointer splash animations.. cos I don't want them.

1. Are there any pointer splash animations.. cos I don't want them. - Similar Threads - Are pointer splash

2. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated: I did get my hands on few Windows 98 mouse pointer icons such as busy and busy working at background. They are directly taken from a good old Windows 98 VM so file extensions and formats are okay with win10 ani. Problem is everytime I boot my laptop it defaults to garbage...
  3. Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 laptop don't use my custom mouse pointer icons animated: I did get my hands on few Windows 98 mouse pointer icons such as busy and busy working at background. They are directly taken from a good old Windows 98 VM so file extensions and formats are okay with win10 ani. Problem is everytime I boot my laptop it defaults to garbage...
  4. I don't want any of this on my desk

in Cortana
    I don't want any of this on my desk: Hello,how do I remove this unwanted and intrusive piece of design from the research bar.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-any-of-this-on-my-desk/b7fcdd04-a571-40ea-a30e-170981fcdb9a
  5. I don't want any of this on my desk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want any of this on my desk: Hello,how do I remove this unwanted and intrusive piece of design from the research bar.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-any-of-this-on-my-desk/b7fcdd04-a571-40ea-a30e-170981fcdb9a
  6. I don't want any of this on my desk

7. Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand: I was configuring my new LG Gram 17” laptop with Windows10 and somehow I changed the mouse black arrow to a hand when approaching an item the arrow turns to a hand. I’m quite comfortable working with the Settings or Control panel and I have tried everything I can think off...
  8. Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand

Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand: I was configuring my new LG Gram 17” laptop with Windows10 and somehow I changed the mouse black arrow to a hand when approaching an item the arrow turns to a hand. I’m quite comfortable working with the Settings or Control panel and I have tried everything I can think off...
  9. Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Color type kindle device wanted --any such animal

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Color type kindle device wanted --any such animal: Hi there Is there anybody now about to release a larger screen (say approx 10 ins) that displays color -- it mist be an e-reader not an LCD / tablet -- color e-ink has been out for a while now and I'm surprised there hasn't been a market developed yet for this type of device....