Windows 10: Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my

Discus and support Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, How copy an old system # 1 (physical hard disk # 1 with the programs and data) that does not start on a new system # 2 (physical hard disk # 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TenOclock, Nov 18, 2015.

1. TenOclock Win User

Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my

Hi,

How copy an old system # 1 (physical hard disk # 1 with the programs and data) that does not start on a new system # 2 (physical hard disk # 2 with the programs and data from the physical hard disk # 1).

I have a hard drive # 1 that contains Windows 10 and applications and personal data.
    But I am unable to start on that disc now.
    I tried Windows diagnostics, repair, etc. and nothing works.

The hard disk # 1 has no physical problem. The problem is software (Windows will not start on that hard disk).

What I want is to copy the entire hard drive # 1 (applications and personal data) on a new hard disk # 2 with Windows 10.

But this time I can boot from this disk.

Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my system # 2?

:)

TenOclock, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

please give me a link so that I can recover my account

Are you about a
    Microsoft account
    ?

If not, please, which app and/or phone model are you using? Where exactly are you in its menu tree?

Abi99 (2), Nov 18, 2015
  3. please give me a link so that I can recover my account

Please provide me a link so that I can recover my password

Akashshukla778, Nov 18, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Nov 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my - Similar Threads - Are has solution

2. So I deleted all of my downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    So I deleted all of my downloads: A popup appeared telling me I had no space on my computer and said I had to clear some space, I pressed on it and it took me to settings and I clicked on delete temporary files and it didn't show downloads or anything just somethingslike windows update files and stuff, then i...
  3. RECOVER ALL MY PICTURES

RECOVER ALL MY PICTURES: ALL MY PICTURES ARE GONE . AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE. HELP ME RECOVER THEM. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-all-my-pictures/66f4d467-f6df-4d1e-9c92-5f3c1e5326bb"
  4. recover all my pictures

recover all my pictures: How do I recover all my pictures after windows 10 update. They are all gone. Over 600.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-all-my-pictures/adfdcfac-cfc8-4df0-b6bb-93fd517774f4"
  5. RECOVER ALL MY PICTURES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RECOVER ALL MY PICTURES: ALL MY PICTURES ARE GONE. AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE. HOW CAN I RECOVER THEM. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-all-my-pictures/7bf47f88-2409-4012-a803-229a21344f57
  6. Need to recover my password so I can refill scripts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need to recover my password so I can refill scripts: Okay first if I realize Microsoft is a large corporation that could care less about its users. I never though MS would prevent me from getting refills on my mail order prescriptions. MS has prevented me from getting refills on my scripts I NEED. And I don’t understand why?...
  7. can i recover my lost data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i recover my lost data: My external HDD is not working can i get the free software to recover this data
  8. recover my data back any solution

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    recover my data back any solution: My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for this regards..??? any way to get my data back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/recover-my-data-back-any-solution/42915351-d1d2-41e1-9b47-ac77f119d8df
  9. hacker that changed my recovery email address so I can not recover passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    hacker that changed my recovery email address so I can not recover passwords: how to recover from an hacker that changed a signin id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hacker-that-changed-my-recovery-email-address-so-i/615819f0-8fb8-475c-92fb-074a8d4bb4b6
  10. Novice and I recovered my laptop and all my programs are gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Novice and I recovered my laptop and all my programs are gone: I am novice I recovered (tried to reset) the laptop and all my programs are gone there are some files but no programs am I dead or is there help 62364