Windows 10: Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my

Discus and support Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, How copy an old system # 1 (physical hard disk # 1 with the programs and data) that does not start on a new system # 2 (physical hard disk # 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TenOclock, Nov 18, 2015.

1. TenOclock Win User

Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my

Hi,

How copy an old system # 1 (physical hard disk # 1 with the programs and data) that does not start on a new system # 2 (physical hard disk # 2 with the programs and data from the physical hard disk # 1).

I have a hard drive # 1 that contains Windows 10 and applications and personal data.
    But I am unable to start on that disc now.
    I tried Windows diagnostics, repair, etc. and nothing works.

The hard disk # 1 has no physical problem. The problem is software (Windows will not start on that hard disk).

What I want is to copy the entire hard drive # 1 (applications and personal data) on a new hard disk # 2 with Windows 10.

But this time I can boot from this disk.

Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my system # 2?

:)

TenOclock, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

please give me a link so that I can recover my account

Are you about a
    Microsoft account
    ?

If not, please, which app and/or phone model are you using? Where exactly are you in its menu tree?

Abi99 (2), Nov 18, 2015
  3. please give me a link so that I can recover my account

Please provide me a link so that I can recover my password

Akashshukla778, Nov 18, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Nov 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my - Similar Threads - Are has solution

2. Can i recover my Windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i recover my Windows 10 product key?: I have a problem. My windows 10 pro came pre-activated on my HDD. I don't know the product key and I cant re-activate it anymore. Is there any way I could get the product key?...
  3. hacker that changed my recovery email address so I can not recover passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    hacker that changed my recovery email address so I can not recover passwords: how to recover from an hacker that changed a signin id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hacker-that-changed-my-recovery-email-address-so-i/615819f0-8fb8-475c-92fb-074a8d4bb4b6
  4. How can I recover ALL FILES....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I recover ALL FILES....: How can I recover ALL FILES that were deleted when a RESTART program was run...my PC currently shows NO FILES... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-all-files/e7cf9f45-3adc-4cd1-9358-5cbe94d15c51"
  5. SOLUTION FOR MY "SYSTEM VOLUME" PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SOLUTION FOR MY "SYSTEM VOLUME" PROBLEMS: My computer system volume suddenly stopped functioning.. it does not produce ny sounds again.. even the usual system sounds and video players and audio players does not produce any sounds again.. i have tried setting it from "hardware and sounds" section in control panel but...
  6. how can i recover my wifi password

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i recover my wifi password: I am trying to connect m work laptop to my home wifi. it wants my wifi password. How do I find what it was or change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-can-i-recover-my-wifi-password/8ad2eaca-c87f-4845-a879-4dc8415ecf4c
  7. I need to recover an old msn account so that i can access a bankmobile account where my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to recover an old msn account so that i can access a bankmobile account where my...: I need to recover an old msn account so that i can access a bankmobile account where my password was sent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-need-to-recover-an-old-msn-account-so-that-i-can/8892589e-2569-4e77-81d8-271f4dda1280"
  8. How can I recover my network or share password?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I recover my network or share password?: Using Windows 10 I have tried several times, but I'm unable to recover my network or shared drives passwords. How can I delete the need for the password, or how can I recover or reset the password? Thanks in advance if you have any help for me. 36845
  9. I lost my Desktop functionality, can I recover it?

in Windows 10 Support
    I lost my Desktop functionality, can I recover it?: I had some files on my Softmaker office program that I wanted to put copies of on my desktop for easy access while I was working on a project. Instead of those few (a dozen or so) it pet all of them on and it seems it also put all the program files on also. I wound ip with...
  10. Novice and I recovered my laptop and all my programs are gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Novice and I recovered my laptop and all my programs are gone: I am novice I recovered (tried to reset) the laptop and all my programs are gone there are some files but no programs am I dead or is there help 62364