Windows 10: Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my

Discus and support Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, How copy an old system # 1 (physical hard disk # 1 with the programs and data) that does not start on a new system # 2 (physical hard disk # 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TenOclock, Nov 18, 2015.

1. TenOclock Win User

Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my

Hi,

How copy an old system # 1 (physical hard disk # 1 with the programs and data) that does not start on a new system # 2 (physical hard disk # 2 with the programs and data from the physical hard disk # 1).

I have a hard drive # 1 that contains Windows 10 and applications and personal data.
    But I am unable to start on that disc now.
    I tried Windows diagnostics, repair, etc. and nothing works.

The hard disk # 1 has no physical problem. The problem is software (Windows will not start on that hard disk).

What I want is to copy the entire hard drive # 1 (applications and personal data) on a new hard disk # 2 with Windows 10.

But this time I can boot from this disk.

Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my system # 2?

:)

TenOclock, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

please give me a link so that I can recover my account

Are you about a
    Microsoft account
    ?

If not, please, which app and/or phone model are you using? Where exactly are you in its menu tree?

Abi99 (2), Nov 18, 2015
  3. please give me a link so that I can recover my account

Please provide me a link so that I can recover my password

Akashshukla778, Nov 18, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Nov 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Are there has a solution so that I can recover all my system # 1 on my - Similar Threads - Are has solution

2. Internet provider has lost all my emails on their server. Can they be recovered on outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet provider has lost all my emails on their server. Can they be recovered on outlook?: This occurred on December 19, 2023 when email from LocaTel here in central WA state failed as did internet. Internet returned with new DNS data from provider LocalTal but email did not return until yesterday, December 24, 2023. Only new email functions. This also removed all...
  3. Internet provider has lost all my emails on their server. Can they be recovered on outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet provider has lost all my emails on their server. Can they be recovered on outlook?: This occurred on December 19, 2023 when email from LocaTel here in central WA state failed as did internet. Internet returned with new DNS data from provider LocalTal but email did not return until yesterday, December 24, 2023. Only new email functions. This also removed all...
  4. my system administrator has blocked some of my programms and apps so what can i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system administrator has blocked some of my programms and apps so what can i do?: i have tried to activate my window 11 and i failed multiple times so i decided to install code from google that activates windows 11 and ater installing and using this code, some of my apps and programms include nitrosense, my windows privacy and security etc. have been...
  5. my system administrator has blocked some of my programms and apps so what can i do?

my system administrator has blocked some of my programms and apps so what can i do?: i have tried to activate my window 11 and i failed multiple times so i decided to install code from google that activates windows 11 and ater installing and using this code, some of my apps and programms include nitrosense, my windows privacy and security etc. have been...
  6. How can I recover all my files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using my laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  7. How can I recover all my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using ny laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  8. How can I recover all my files?

How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using ny laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  9. 1 Search fits all solution?

in Cortana
    1 Search fits all solution?: Hi all Hope this find everyone safe and well? Im posting this question on behalf of a friend who rang and asked. As I don't use Outlook 365 in Windows 10 I wasn't sure of the answer. Background: The User runs W10 Home and Office 365 He stores documents, spreadsheet...
  10. Need to recover my password so I can refill scripts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need to recover my password so I can refill scripts: Okay first if I realize Microsoft is a large corporation that could care less about its users. I never though MS would prevent me from getting refills on my mail order prescriptions. MS has prevented me from getting refills on my scripts I NEED. And I don’t understand why?...