Windows 10: ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO INSTALL FSX DELUX & ACCELERATOR IN WINDOWS 10?

Discus and support ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO INSTALL FSX DELUX & ACCELERATOR IN WINDOWS 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been using FSX since it arrived on the shelves and has been through a number of hardware and software platforms with my FSX installation growing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TSWest, Aug 23, 2018.

1. TSWest Win User

ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO INSTALL FSX DELUX & ACCELERATOR IN WINDOWS 10?

I have been using FSX since it arrived on the shelves and has been through a number of hardware and software platforms with my FSX installation growing on a regular basis with addons and the like.

My latest change of platform in both hardware and software meant going from an i3 Toshiba Laptop (WIN 7) to an i7 midrange Gaming PC with WINDOWS 10.

My obvious choice with this upgrade was to re-install FSX (much wished I could just image my 50+Gb installation from the laptop to the PC) but with a new OS in WIN10 and new hardware with much better performance capabilities a reinstall was a no brainer.

Right there, problem no 1 - FSX Delux refuse to activate ?? So I go on the google route for help and tons of suggestions are available

From activation hacks into Registery to downloading this and that type of repair tool and patch and what not - nothing worked

Then, after a week of struggle - I found the answer !!!

TURN OFF ANY ANTIVIRUS you may have running (my case WINDOWS DEFENDER) and BOOM !!!

FSX installs, activates, and Accelerator follows and activates !!!!

SO IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING WITH FSX and WIN10 - start with ensuring any ANTIVIRUS you may have running is OFF completely

GOOD LUCK

:)

TSWest, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Lumpy20 Win User

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Chriso747 Win User
    FSX Acceleration Expansion Pack

Have you seen this thread? This appears to be the only solution for activation issues with FSX and/or Acceleration pack. Remember to reboot your computer after any modifications to the Registry and be careful when you do go in there. Back up the Registry
    if you're uncertain.

FSX Activation

I'm assuming that after you installed FSX Deluxe (2 disks) you did not try to install the two Service Packs. As you may know that the SPs are included in the Acceleration Pack and installing Acceleration over the two SPs may cause problems.

Chriso747, Aug 23, 2018
  4. ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO INSTALL FSX DELUX & ACCELERATOR IN WINDOWS 10?

FSX acceleration activation

Dear MS Support,

I have the same problem Steve stated above. I had to reload FSX and FSX Acceleration on a new PC. FSX installed and the activation had to be completed by the Phone Activation and FSX loaded and ran with no errors. When I installed FSX Acceleration I did
    not receive the activation screen. When I started FSX program, I received error code 1-80004005, product activation error. I have been reading the MS support forums and articles along with dozens of FSX support sites with no luck.

I am apprehensive of altering or changing my registry since it is a new PC. I tried repairing Acceleration, uninstalling and reinstalling as Administrator, and even used a second FSX and Acceleration program that I purchased as a backup. Still receive the
    same activation error code. It appears that FSX Acceleration cannot be loaded on a new PC on Windows 10. I have another PC that is only 13 months old with Windows 10 and FSX and Acceleration installed fine with no problems.

Please can someone help me, I have been using MS Flight Simulator since 1983 and it is the only game I play every day. Thank You.

paulwayne317, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO INSTALL FSX DELUX & ACCELERATOR IN WINDOWS 10?

1. ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO INSTALL FSX DELUX & ACCELERATOR IN WINDOWS 10? - Similar Threads - ARE STRUGGLING INSTALL

2. Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate: I feel I have checked just about every FAQ on the web and none has provided an answer. So here goes. I have kosher genuine issue FSX Gold Edition. It was struggling on my old computer so I uninstalled it and reinstalled on a newer, more powerful home build. FSX installed...
  3. Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10: I have an older version of FSX . 2006 It used to work fine on my PC, but it now shows a error message, which reads : An error occurred while attempting to activate this product. The Problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application. Reinstalling may...
  4. fsx acceleration activation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx acceleration activation error: Dear Sir or Madam i have got a problem with fsx my laptop does not have a dvdrw drive fsx is installed on my laptop and i have tried activating fsx but the activation menu for fsx acceleration does not come up i found the part of the registry for fsx for activating fsx and...
  5. ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition: Hello, I've been having problems lately to the point where I uninstalled my FSX and re-installed it from scratch. After re-install, I installed SP1. Then when trying to install SP2, the only option I had was to un-install it... the problem is I hadn't installed it yet. So I...
  6. Errorcode FSX Acceleration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Errorcode FSX Acceleration: After installing FSX and Accereration, I get the error : we're sorry, an error occurred … etc. ERROR CODE: 1-80004005 The program is not activated and runs in demo mode …. Hope to hearing from you soon, Ronald Megens...
  7. Errorcode FSX Acceleration

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Errorcode FSX Acceleration: After installing FSX and Accereration, I get the error : we're sorry, an error occurred … etc. ERROR CODE: 1-80004005 The program is not activated and runs in demo mode …. Hope to hearing from you soon, Ronald Megens...
  8. fsx accelerator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx accelerator: While installing fsx gold on a new Windows 10 computer I am unable to enter the Key. The screen is blank. I "repaired" the install with no success. Ed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-accelerator/32144d5e-c099-4c5a-9790-2ed8888a7c7a
  9. FSX delux edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX delux edition: We have FSX Steam edition on our windows 10 which works fine but we also have FSX deluxe edition which we have add-ons for. we loaded this edition onto our pc, it loaded fine but we can't find it on the pc to play it. Can anyone suggest anything please....
  10. Can't activate FSX Acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate FSX Acceleration: I reinstalled FSX and other components. I now need to re-activate Acceleration. It won't connect to the server so it tells me to call a number. The freecall number is disconnected, the toll number is always busy. I just called and managed to speak to a person who told me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install flight sim accelerator

2. is fsx accelerator good

3. how to install fsx deluxe & fsx accelerator in windows 10

4. why cannot I not use my key when fsx acceleration installs,
  5. CANT ACTIVATE MS FSX ACCELERATION IN WINDOWS 10,
  6. exceeded installs fsx acceralator,
  7. fsx accelerator exceeded installs