Windows 10: ARK: Survival Evolved download size increasing.

Discus and support ARK: Survival Evolved download size increasing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Began installing ARK the other day from the windows store and all was good. But after getting to around 35-40GB of the 76GB install problems began. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nodleh72, Jul 29, 2018.

1. nodleh72 Win User

ARK: Survival Evolved download size increasing.

Began installing ARK the other day from the windows store and all was good. But after getting to around 35-40GB of the 76GB install problems began. The blue percentage bar reset but the amount downloaded didn't so I thought nothing of it. Once it got to 76/76Gb downloaded the download size began increasing, first to 90Gb. When it got to 90GB it went to 110GB, then to 150GB, the 170GB and its now at 203GB. The game refuses to cancel when I press the x. Once I start the install again it resumes where it left off (at 203GB). I've gone to the WindowsApps folder in my C drive and deleted the ARK folders (with no effect). I also attempted to install the game on my harddrive via another PC (which worked, it installed fine). I then plugged my HDD back into my PC and attempted to copy and paste the files into the WindowsApps file which didn't work as "your organization does not allow you to place this file here". I'm stuck here, have no idea why its not working or how to fix it. I've contacted Microsoft support chats 3+ times to no effect. Hoping someone on here has the answer. Thanks in advance ARK: Survival Evolved download size increasing. :)

ARK: Survival Evolved download size increasing. 30a7a610-45d6-45d9-80a1-fc48b59b3b29?upload=true.png

:)

nodleh72, Jul 29, 2018

2. Ark Survival Evolved 771 Update

Hi Elenso,

Ark: Survival Evoled is an Xbox Play Anywhere which means you can play the game on both Xbox One and Windows 10 device. However, Xbox One is designed to be a gaming device. That is why it has a lesser downloadable file size during game updates compared to
    Windows 10. While Windows 10 needs a larger downloadable file size during the game updates to make the game more compatible and playable on a Windows 10 device during game updates.

For more information, we highly recommend that you post your concern to the Ark: Survival Evolved Forum. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Ark: Survival Evolved...will they be able to utilize the Play Anywhere feature?

Hi Jordan,

As you have a query on Ark: Survival Evolved game, it would be better if you contact the Ark: Survival Evolved game support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    https://arkservers.net/support

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 29, 2018
  4. keeganjj Win User

Ark survival xbox play anywhere

I was wondering if Ark survival evolved has been released only xbox play anywhere. If so how do I download it, if I already bought it on the console?

Thanks

keeganjj, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

1. ARK: Survival Evolved download size increasing. - Similar Threads - ARK Survival Evolved

2. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark survival evolved: I tried to install ark on my pc and when i start to install it, it freezes at 83.91 MB and doesn't move at all does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/85ace41c-3bbe-411c-80cf-bc54d76a6b63
  3. ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark survival evolved: how do i play ark survival evolved offline on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/4889d864-2471-44bd-9c34-b6a84a34687f
  4. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: I have had an Xbox game pass for a while now. I have played Ark on Xbox and it has worked fine, but when I went to install it on my laptop it said it's not available on this device. Therefore, to try and fix this a bought it on a sperate account, but I still can't install it...
  5. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update?...
  6. Ark Survival Evolved

Ark Survival Evolved: Ark crashes as soon as i open it windows 10 and have tried to fix but am not able to. My pc meets the requirements and everything Is up to date. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/daba3975-3f92-4f52-9405-78b6b72a37bc"
  7. Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved not downloading in Store

Ark Survival Evolved not downloading in Store: When i start the download i don't see how much there is. Usually there is as an example 10GB out of 100GB but it would not show the 100 and only the 10. I've tried a few times now thinking that it may just be a bug and that it's downloading. My friend started his and it was...
  9. Unable to download Ark: Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Ark: Survival Evolved: I am trying to download Ark: survival evolved for pc from my brothers account, I can download other games but when I try ark it just say “Starting download... 6.23 GB” and then it just stops and I have to click install again. ***Modified title from: Can’t download...
  10. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: the game had an update today. servers went down for a bit . I play my xbox games on my pc using the play anywhere app. I was able update the game on my xbox but not on my pc. so I can play and find my server on xbox but cant see any small tribes servers on my pc. never had an...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ark survival evolved download size

2. ark download size

3. ark survival evolved download size 2018

4. ark survival size on windows 10,
  5. ark install size,
  6. ark survival size,
  7. ark survival evolved file size,
  8. ark: survival evolved data size,
  9. why does the new ark update keep getting bigger,
  10. download size of ark,
  11. ark download just increases in size,