Windows 10: Arrow keys no longer work properly in Photos

Discus and support Arrow keys no longer work properly in Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hitting right arrow once will move to the next image in a folder, then stop responding. The left arrow will then work to move back to the previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mc_04, Jul 9, 2018.

1. mc_04 Win User

Arrow keys no longer work properly in Photos

Hitting right arrow once will move to the next image in a folder, then stop responding. The left arrow will then work to move back to the previous image but no further. Clicking the onscreen arrows still works.

:)

mc_04, Jul 9, 2018

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Arrow keys no longer work properly in Photos

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Arrow keys no longer work properly in Photos

1. Arrow keys no longer work properly in Photos - Similar Threads - Arrow keys longer

2. Backspace key and arrow keys are not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backspace key and arrow keys are not working properly.: Hey Everyone,I recently noticed that holding down backspace only erases 1 letter at a time. It used to be much quicker and would erase whole lines when held down long enough. same in the case of arrow keys to. I am on windows 11 and have turned off filter keys. Any...
  3. Backspace key and arrow keys are not working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backspace key and arrow keys are not working properly.: Hey Everyone,I recently noticed that holding down backspace only erases 1 letter at a time. It used to be much quicker and would erase whole lines when held down long enough. same in the case of arrow keys to. I am on windows 11 and have turned off filter keys. Any...
  4. Arrow keys to advance photos in Photo Viewer is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arrow keys to advance photos in Photo Viewer is not working: All of a sudden the Arrow keys to advance photos in Photo Viewer is not working. I open a folder with many images in it, where you can usually advance or go backward to the next image by pressing the keyboard arrow keys, and now it is not working. You have to open EACH photo...
  5. Arrow keys to advance photos in Photo Viewer is not working

Arrow keys to advance photos in Photo Viewer is not working: All of a sudden the Arrow keys to advance photos in Photo Viewer is not working. I open a folder with many images in it, where you can usually advance or go backward to the next image by pressing the keyboard arrow keys, and now it is not working. You have to open EACH photo...
  6. ARROW KEYS NOT WORKING IN MICROSOFT PHOTOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARROW KEYS NOT WORKING IN MICROSOFT PHOTOS: Hello can anybody help me...I am using windows 11. IN MY laptop I am not able to surf through my pictures folder when it opens Microsoft photos....arrow keys also do not work....please anybody help me....tried reinstalling but didn't worked...what to do...
  7. ARROW KEYS NOT WORKING IN MICROSOFT PHOTOS

ARROW KEYS NOT WORKING IN MICROSOFT PHOTOS: Hello can anybody help me...I am using windows 11. IN MY laptop I am not able to surf through my pictures folder when it opens Microsoft photos....arrow keys also do not work....please anybody help me....tried reinstalling but didn't worked...what to do...
  8. Right and left arrow keys not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right and left arrow keys not working properly: Hi there. I am facing a problem with laptop keyboard. Right and left arrow keys are not working properly. Whenever I press them it won't move or move too farther....
  9. Left/Right Arrow keys no longer work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left/Right Arrow keys no longer work: Got a weird problem where the left and right arrow keys don't work anywhere in Windows: for games, word processing, browsing, or anything else... except when I use them in conjunction with a keyboard shortcut for example, ctrl+right or alt+right does what it's supposed to...
  10. Right arrow key not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right arrow key not working properly: Hello fellow members, My laptop's right arrow key has not been functioning properly. Most of times the key is in "pressed" state continuously, and when I actually do press it no action happens. The "pressed" state turns to "unpressed" for 10 secs on physical key press....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. arrow keys not working in photo folder