Windows 10: .arrow ransomware removal

Discus and support .arrow ransomware removal in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; we have win 2k12 dedicated server (on cloud with other company), server is attacked by ransomware .arrow extension where they encrypted tally data... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nasruddin Sayyad, Aug 17, 2018.

1. .arrow ransomware removal

we have win 2k12 dedicated server (on cloud with other company), server is attacked by ransomware .arrow extension where they encrypted tally data files and demanding payment against. we are small scale startup where we have number of tally on cloud users with us. Now all data is encrypted and we are trying to recover it from last 2 weeks but we failed. Please help us with right way to remove it and avail the backup .

:)

Nasruddin Sayyad, Aug 17, 2018

2. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

.arrow ransomware removal

1. .arrow ransomware removal - Similar Threads - arrow ransomware removal

2. How to remove this ransomware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove this ransomware?: How to remove this recycle bin Ransomware Threat? note: remove action doesn't work.Details about Ransomware:Ransom:Win32/StopCrypt.RPL!MTBcategory: RansomwareDetails: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.Affected items:file:...
  3. ransomware removal

ransomware removal: windows defender does not detect any ransomware-affected files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ransomware-removal/a42e8fc1-dfe4-4386-881a-d2ed4d5ee7fd
  4. Ransomware Removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ransomware Removal: Hi!My senior-aged father fell for a scam. He got a fake email from Geek Squad saying he owed them money. He called them as the email directed and even went as far as to give them remote access to his computer. Yes, I have scolded him for doing this and he swears he won't do...
  5. Ransomware Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ransomware Removal: Hi!My senior-aged father fell for a scam. He got a fake email from Geek Squad saying he owed them money. He called them as the email directed and even went as far as to give them remote access to his computer. Yes, I have scolded him for doing this and he swears he won't do...
  6. Ransomware Removal

7. How to remove this Ransomware family

How to remove this Ransomware family: Recently, I've encounter a Ransomware called "gtys". It's basically a Ransomware putting almost all of my libraries related data file images, words, ... having an additional ".gtys" at the end of its name. Therefore, making the file unusable. Then, on some of my folders that...
  8. How to remove Ransomware

How to remove Ransomware: How do I decrypt .orkf files? All of my files on my computer are encrypted to this file extension.[Original Title: ransomware] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-ransomware/43935df8-0b73-4065-bbb0-e004c64d4ef0
  9. Ransomware removal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ransomware removal?: I recently was notified of ransomware removal from my computer by windows defender. It says status: removed. Are there any further steps I need to take? submitted by /u/drigerman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gbp7xu/ransomware_removal/
  10. Remove shortcut arrows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove shortcut arrows: How do we remove those desktop shortcut arrows? Is there a quick way w/o digging into the registry? I don't see it in the latest UWT. Thanks *Wink 113829