Windows 10: As Soon As I Plug In My Ethernet I Lose All Connection

Discus and support As Soon As I Plug In My Ethernet I Lose All Connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello This has just recently started to happen, and I've never had any problems with it before. However when I plug in my Ethernet cable, I lose all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by youngtomlin, Jun 29, 2018.

1. As Soon As I Plug In My Ethernet I Lose All Connection

Hello

This has just recently started to happen, and I've never had any problems with it before. However when I plug in my Ethernet cable, I lose all connections and I can't connect to the internet. I have no idea why its started to do this. I have tried to diagnose the problem with the network tool and it tried a network reset, which didn't help the problem.

I am completely baffled as my Ethernet has worked fine before this.

:)

youngtomlin, Jun 29, 2018

2. Ethernet keeps losing connection

Ethernet keeps losing connection for some reason. I thought it was wireless as the picture shows.
    As Soon As I Plug In My Ethernet I Lose All Connection [​IMG]
    it looks like it's wireless can't connect and this is happening with Ethernet is connected. It loses connection once every 2 minutes and that's no joke and lasts for a couple of minutes. Correct me if I am wrong but it should connect to wireless when this happens. As I have the wireless connection set up. But Ethernet won't let it connect I know this as I have been wireless for 2 weeks now. I haven't lost connection once. But I would like to be connected through Ethernet as I lose 60 meg going wireless and I am right next to router. Has anyone got any ideas how to fix this? Thank you in advance.

hollyoaks777, Jun 29, 2018
  3. Ethernet keeps losing connection

Think it might be fixed, got this icon but this time it's connected
    I have disabled wireless network. No it's not fixed for sure but stayed connected for a while need to go back to wireless.

hollyoaks777, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Cuzza Win User

As Soon As I Plug In My Ethernet I Lose All Connection

Plug in ethernet and wireless internet dies....?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to hook my laptop up to a desktop machine via an old router i found in the cupboard. Laptop is on the net through wireless. Anyway,as soon as I plug the ethernet cable into the laptop and it connects to the hub, I lose wireless internet through the other router! wtf is going on? I'm on vista, btw.

heres a diagram:

(awesome i know)

Cuzza, Jun 29, 2018
Thema:

As Soon As I Plug In My Ethernet I Lose All Connection

1. As Soon As I Plug In My Ethernet I Lose All Connection - Similar Threads - Soon Plug Ethernet

2. I keep losing connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep losing connection.: when playing Red Dead Redemption 2 online is the worse. I have spent weeks trying every suggestion they make. This started happening just after an upgrade to faster optic internet. Same provider. Also noted that when playing Sodoku in Facebook, I will get a steady...
  3. Ethernet randomly loses connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet randomly loses connection.: On my Windows PC the ethernet adapter randomly loses connection seemingly at random. It will happen every few days, sometimes more frequently daily. I'll notice because I'll lose all internet access then when looking at the network connections I can see the red X over my...
  4. Ethernet randomly loses connection.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet randomly loses connection.: On my Windows PC the ethernet adapter randomly loses connection seemingly at random. It will happen every few days, sometimes more frequently daily. I'll notice because I'll lose all internet access then when looking at the network connections I can see the red X over my...
  5. Ethernet randomly loses connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Wired Ethernet Periodically Loses Connection

Wired Ethernet Periodically Loses Connection: Hi Guys, I've got a really weird issue with my computer. Relevant specs: CPU: R9 3900X Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Max Winver: 19041.572 Every day my computers ethernet connection cuts out. The icon in the bottom right goes from Attachment 304577 to Attachment 304578...
  7. I keep losing my internet connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep losing my internet connection: Hi! Asking for your help on how to avoid this from happening again. I always get disconnected to my wifi every 5 minutes so I have to troubleshoot to fix it every time. It always says problem with wireless adapter or access point. I am using an ASUS laptop on windows 10....
  8. Plugged in ethernet, but not connected to any networks

Plugged in ethernet, but not connected to any networks: I reset my PC with the keep my files option. After the process was done when I opened Edge i could only reach pages saying "hmm... Can't reach this page" after trying just about everything I could fine as a fix I found that my computer is recognizing there is an ethernet...
  9. If I plug in my D hard drive, I lose my network?!?!

If I plug in my D hard drive, I lose my network?!?!: Folks, Here's the background: Computer has an Asus M5A88-M motherboard, with an AMD FX-8350 cpu. It had been running Win7/64. It has two harddrives, an SSD Samsung 850 evo (C drive) and a WD Black spinner (D drive). In Win7 I was unable to get the SSD into AHCI mode....
  10. Ethernet keeps losing connection

Ethernet keeps losing connection: Ethernet keeps losing connection for some reason. I thought it was wireless as the picture shows. [img] it looks like it's wireless can't connect and this is happening with Ethernet is connected. It loses connection once every 2 minutes and that's no joke and lasts for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whenever i plug in ethernet cable i lose wifi windows 10

2. when plug in ethernet cable losing folders on drive when using wifi on windows 10

3. as soon as i plug in ethernet cable to hub into asus wifi cuts off

4. losing internet when plug in ethernet cord from wifi,
  5. windows 10 as soon as i plug in ethernet cable wifi dies