Windows 10: Ashphalt not working HP G42 Notebook PC

Discus and support Ashphalt not working HP G42 Notebook PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ashphalt 8 Airborne not even starting im getting Gameloft logo and it crashes. System :HP G42 Notebook PC. Operating System: Windows 10 Pro N... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by smartieram, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Ashphalt not working HP G42 Notebook PC

Ashphalt 8 Airborne not even starting im getting Gameloft logo and it crashes.

System :HP G42 Notebook PC.

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro N 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release.151121-2308). Intel HD graphics

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU

Memory: 3072MB RAM faulting module combase.dll,

:)

smartieram, Dec 18, 2015

2. HP G42 Notebook PC Originally Running Windows 7 - Microsoft Free Offer for Windows 10 Home Loaded 1/16/2016

The free upgrad loaded correctly and most all of the Programs are working properly.

The Display is a 14.0 " High-Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366 x 768)

When trying to Print, the Print Wizard Opens and the Page Preview is Diplayed,

but the Print and Cancel Button are below the Viewing Area. I can resize the

Print Window from the Top Down and from Left to Right, but can not move the

Print Window into a Position where the Print Button or Cancel Button can be Viewed.

I saw one article about changing the Print Window to 95% of it's original size,

but I have not located where this can be done in Windows 10. Thanks for any help,

and taking the time to check into this.

PrintWizardHelp, Dec 18, 2015
  3. Adjusting Monitor Brightness and contrast

Iam using HP G42 Notebook Laptop. I have recently upgraded to windows1o.Iam unable to adjust the screen brightness and contrast .Earlier the keys provided on the keyboard were working but now I find them deactivated. I searched different forums and found
    that it can be managed thru SETTINGS>DISPLAY but the provision was not available there also.Kindly guide me.

Sriniwas SharmaGunttur, Dec 18, 2015
  4. MrNeeds Win User

Ashphalt not working HP G42 Notebook PC

hit the windows key and press R at the same time to bring up the run dialog, now copy and paste this into it
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

run that (allow administration access) and restart your computer, the issue should be fixed.

MrNeeds, Dec 18, 2015
Thema:

Ashphalt not working HP G42 Notebook PC

1. Ashphalt not working HP G42 Notebook PC - Similar Threads - Ashphalt working G42

2. My Bluetooth is not working on the HP ENVY notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth is not working on the HP ENVY notebook: Hi guys,Please, how do I solve this problem? I noticed days ago that I have not been able to use Bluetooth on my HP ENVY Notebook PC, Windows 10 edition.Can someone help me with this?...
  3. My Bluetooth is not working on the HP ENVY notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth is not working on the HP ENVY notebook: Hi guys,Please, how do I solve this problem? I noticed days ago that I have not been able to use Bluetooth on my HP ENVY Notebook PC, Windows 10 edition.Can someone help me with this?...
  4. Ralink Wireless Adapter issue On HP G42-466LA Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ralink Wireless Adapter issue On HP G42-466LA Laptop: Hi, Well Ralink RT3090 802.11 b/g/n wireless adapter is not getting properly installed on HP G42-466LA laptop.. I have done Proper Fresh Installation in laptop but I don't know why it gets disabled after Successful installation.. Can anyone help me in this issue... My...
  5. Hp notebook pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp notebook pc: I have an HP notebook pc 2000-428dx that came preinstalled with windows 7. I Did the windows 10 upgrade. Now I have to replace the hard drive. I have a couple of questions. I'd like to to get a larger memory hard drive but dont know what size i can go up to. Also, I bought...
  6. HP Pavilion g6-2123us Notebook PC wifi not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Pavilion g6-2123us Notebook PC wifi not working: Downloaded Evaluation copy.Build 20175.rs_prerelease.200717-1349 Immediately noticed loss of wifi. Ran test on Atheros AR9485 802.11bgn wifi adapter. I run a simple test using a Live Linux CD. Confirmed connection to my router. Tried installing 3rd party wifi adapters....
  7. Microphone is not working for HP dv6 notebook -

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone is not working for HP dv6 notebook -: Microphone is not working in my HP dv6 Notebook with Win10 OS. Windows Audio End Point is not running. Problem with loading the driver. Have uninstalled and reinstalled with no success. Any help much appreciated>...
  8. HP NOTEBOOK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP NOTEBOOK: my question is related with the My notebook HP Blue 14 Stream. it is says Boot Device Not Found Hard disk (3F0) and asking to me Administrator Password which I don't know. [i 85974838] HELP PLEASE !!!!...
  9. BRIGHTNESS and HDMI port not working on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC

BRIGHTNESS and HDMI port not working on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC: On my laptop, the HP 250 G6 Notebook PC has not been able to adjust screen brightness for a long time, and can not connect the monitor to a laptop through the HDMI slot, but I have tried the update display adapter ( which is Microsoft basic display adapter) and monitor but...
  10. notebook hp

notebook hp: Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ? Thank you 74150