Windows 10: Ask a parent or guardian for help, they need to add you to the family.

Discus and support Ask a parent or guardian for help, they need to add you to the family. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Every time i try to download a game that is rated mature on windows 10 store it says exactly what i put n the title.. I accidentally put i was born in... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by User258641682, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Ask a parent or guardian for help, they need to add you to the family.

Every time i try to download a game that is rated mature on windows 10 store it says exactly what i put n the title.. I accidentally put i was born in 2001 so i changed it to 1996 so that it knows im over 18. It still says that i am not old enough and i even tried disabling family safety using cmd, cant seem to figure out the problem.. please help asap thank you!

:)

User258641682, Jan 15, 2017

2. Problem with permission while downloading content from Windows 10 Store

i am getting the same thing........it says

Ask a parent or guardian for help

They need to add you to the family if you want to buy stuff on this device

how do i fix it i i dont have a family setup and my accnt is alone?

AlexPerales103285, Jan 15, 2017
  3. Problem with permission while downloading content from Windows 10 Store

Old title: Family Help

I cannot buy anything from the store. It says that I need to "Ask a parent or guardian for help" but I don't have any family set up. My account is alone, and is not connected with any other accounts in any way. When i go to the Family tab it just asks if
    I want to add a family member.

HoustonJackson, Jan 15, 2017
  4. Ask a parent or guardian for help, they need to add you to the family.

TairikuOkami, Jan 15, 2017
Thema:

Ask a parent or guardian for help, they need to add you to the family.

1. Ask a parent or guardian for help, they need to add you to the family. - Similar Threads - Ask parent guardian

2. Parent or guardian consent is required for this account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Parent or guardian consent is required for this account: I keep getting this message - Parent or guardian consent is required for this account. I've tried logging into my account and it just keeps looping with the same message. I've paid my online subscription in September2022....
  3. Parent or guardian consent is required for this account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parent or guardian consent is required for this account: I keep getting this message - Parent or guardian consent is required for this account. I've tried logging into my account and it just keeps looping with the same message. I've paid my online subscription in September2022....
  4. Parent or guardian consent is required for this account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. pc continues to need to ask for parent permission despite not being in a family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc continues to need to ask for parent permission despite not being in a family: hi i recently installed a game and was trying to play it on my computer but i kept getting notifications say i needed to ask for parent permission. to solve this i first tried allowing the game through a parents email, that didn't work . i then uninstalled the game and then...
  6. pc continues to need to ask for parent permission despite not being in a family

pc continues to need to ask for parent permission despite not being in a family: hi i recently installed a game and was trying to play it on my computer but i kept getting notifications say i needed to ask for parent permission. to solve this i first tried allowing the game through a parents email, that didn't work . i then uninstalled the game and then...
  7. Parent/guardian consent

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parent/guardian consent: my son is 12, he has a new laptop. on signing in he is asked for parent/guardian consent. I repeatedly get the message "something's not working it's not you it's us" I've tried adding him to the family microsoft account but he is unable to accept the invitation as he is under...
  8. Parent/guardian consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parent/guardian consent: my son is 12, he has a new laptop. on signing in he is asked for parent/guardian consent. I repeatedly get the message "something's not working it's not you it's us" I've tried adding him to the family microsoft account but he is unable to accept the invitation as he is under...
  9. Parent/guardian consent

10. Account problem: "Ask a parent to help you with this part"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account problem: "Ask a parent to help you with this part": Did you also do the manual reboot I suggested? Yes, I have SSD so I disabled fast startup as you suggested, and followed the reboot procedure that you outlined. Fingers crossed :-)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. parent guardian windows

2. windows phone ask a parent or guardian for help