Windows 10: ASP.NET Machine account is my Admin now

Discus and support ASP.NET Machine account is my Admin now in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I made a lot of mess on my new Windows 10.I wanted to play FarmVille 2.Because its free on Windows 10.Microsoft wanted from me to make an account.I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by bebche85, Oct 18, 2015.

1. bebche85 Win User

ASP.NET Machine account is my Admin now

So I made a lot of mess on my new Windows 10.I wanted to play FarmVille 2.Because its free on Windows 10.Microsoft wanted from me to make an account.I did it.And then when I turn off my PC .It wanted for me password from my account to log in to my computer.I wanted to change the settings and to remove the account.But I made that Microsoft account Standard type and Accidentally I made the hidden account named ASP.NET Machine account to be my administrator.So this ASP.NET Machine is now my administrator it is password protected and I cant do nothing on my computer .Are there any ideas how to fix this?Don't know If this is the forum to write this.Sorry from my English.

:)

bebche85, Oct 18, 2015

2. ASP.NET Machine Account is My Admin

when i download media creation tool it requires password and when i click restore it requires password too

XpEkE FakeR, Oct 18, 2015
  3. ASP.NET Machine Account

I accidentally disabled administrator account and then an"ASP.NET Machine Account" activated. It requests password when I want make any changes in apps or system. How can get rid of this asp.net machine account? how can I enable again my admin account?

Thanks.

mohamadsharifi, Oct 18, 2015
Thema:

ASP.NET Machine account is my Admin now

1. ASP.NET Machine account is my Admin now - Similar Threads - ASP NET Machine

2. ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2: Hello Microsoft Community ,I have an issue that i can't identify it from where it's happening , so let me introduce the issue in bullet points format :Am deploying a .NET Framework application , separated into frontend and backend part into iis in a windows 2012 server .The...
  3. ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2: Hello Microsoft Community ,I have an issue that i can't identify it from where it's happening , so let me introduce the issue in bullet points format :Am deploying a .NET Framework application , separated into frontend and backend part into iis in a windows 2012 server .The...
  4. Running .NET without admin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running .NET without admin: Hello all, Is it possible to run the Windows .NET Framework without admin privileges? This is the screen I get every time I try to run the program: [ATTACH] Thanks...
  5. Running .NET without admin

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running .NET without admin: Hello all, Is it possible to run the Windows .NET Framework without admin privileges? This is the screen I get every time I try to run the program: [ATTACH] Thanks...
  6. I deleted the admin account, now what?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I deleted the admin account, now what?: Hello, i deleted the only adm account and i am using the pc for a secondary account but to do any action i need the password and login of the adm account but without the space for me to type old i can't create an admin account and I can't select the admin account, and even...
  7. My only admin account is now guest + What is the hidden admin account passoword.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My only admin account is now guest + What is the hidden admin account passoword.: I recently noticed somebody changed my account from admin to guest. Is there any way I could get my account back to admin? (Without resseting my PC?) And, what is the hidden Administrator account password?...
  8. My Admin Account isn't truly admin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Admin Account isn't truly admin: Hi guys, I have a W10 user account attached to my microsoft account. It is listed as a full on admin account. However, with certain tasks it doesn't let me do certain admin tasks. I wanted to make changes to my hosts file, but was unable to do so. Any thoughts? Thanks....
  9. Remote Login and New admin account created on my machine - hacked?

Remote Login and New admin account created on my machine - hacked?: OK so a user named Lorenco was logged into my machine today when I went to login. This user account should not exist and was connected remotely I believe I captured all the event logs, what do I need to verify this was a hack or a legit login? Received user logon...
  10. Admin account appears to be in sons account now

Admin account appears to be in sons account now: My son was on my PC yesterday trying to login to his Microsoft account so we could watch a movie, we ended up connecting his Xbox to my TV. I am (was) the admin on my PC, there is no PW to login so when I power up the PC it used to take me directly to my Desktop. When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to find the password for asp.net machine account