Windows 10: Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]

Discus and support Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10] in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was downloaded Asphalt 9 Legends from microsoft store When i click play it crash to desktop without pop up. it's just CTD . when i launch second time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fastboi999, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]

I was downloaded Asphalt 9 Legends from microsoft store When i click play it crash to desktop without pop up. it's just CTD . when i launch second time i was select sign in with xbox live account Yeah it's Works fine but when i restart app for apply graphics settings it's happened again.

When the game entered to menu for 3 seconds and it's crash.

p.s. I'm sorry for my bad English but i really want to know what's wrong?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store.

:)

fastboi999, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 29, 2018
  3. asphalt 8 crash on start

Hi,

Thank you for posting back.

I suggest you uninstall and reinstall graphic card drivers and check the issue persist

Refer the steps below

1. Press “Windows + X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search and expand Display adaptors. Now right-click on the Graphics card driver listed there and select Uninstall.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it, please go ahead with the next step to install the drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game.

www.gameloft.com/support

If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]

asphalt 8 crash on start

Hi Chris,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

1.Is this issue specific only to the Asphalt 8 game?

2.Are you getting any error message/code? if yes, then provide us the complete error message/code.

3.Have you installed any third party security software on your system?

4.From where did you download and install the Asphalt 8? Is it from the Windows Store?

Method 1: Run the game as administrator

1. Right click on the game launch file.

2. Click on Run as administrator

And if the issue persist, I suggest you to try the below method and check if it helps.

Method 2:Run the game in the compatibility mode

1.Right click on the game launch file and select “Properties”.

2.Select “Compatibility” tab.

3.Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select previous the version of Windows from the drop down list.

Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]

1. Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10] - Similar Threads - Asphalt crashed seconds

2. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 keeps crashing: Hello. I was very bored and wanted to play some Asphalt 9 but whenever I try opening it it crashes. No error message or anything it just quits to desktop instantly. I have tried resetting it and reinstalling it. I don't know what to do anymore it just keeps crashing no matter...
  3. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 9 keeps crashing: Hello. I was very bored and wanted to play some Asphalt 9 but whenever I try opening it it crashes. No error message or anything it just quits to desktop instantly. I have tried resetting it and reinstalling it. I don't know what to do anymore it just keeps crashing no matter...
  4. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: it is not opening after its update when I open it gameloft 2020 appears after a while automaticaly it closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9/5d180856-72e3-4277-b2c3-3af7d0350c45
  5. Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem: After the 2020 latest update of Asphalt 9, Now I can't open the game. When I open it, it display the starting Gameloft icon and after 5 seconds it crashes and automatically close the window. I uninstalled it and I installed it several times but it 's not working. Please tell...
  6. Asphalt 9 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashes: Hello I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening. I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch. I have tried to reset the game many a times. Switch on/off ad id. Reinstalling. But none of these works.. Please...
  7. asphalt 9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 9: i would like to disown asphalt 9 because i want to start a new account. if i delete the game i still have the data i've tried to reset the data but it didn't work. please help me...
  8. Asphalt 9 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 crashes: I downloaded Asphalt 9 today on Windows 10 and the game crashes like after 5 seconds, it displays the gameloft logo and crashes. Please help how to fix it. Thanks....
  9. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: how do I change my profile to another in asphalt 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/asphalt-9/0a361db2-3d84-4f05-b76f-91bf432d13cf
  10. Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]: I was downloaded Asphalt 9 Legends from microsoft store When i click play it crash to desktop without pop up. it's just CTD . when i launch second time i was select sign in with xbox live account Yeah it's Works fine but when i restart app for apply graphics settings it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asphalt 9 will auf laptop nicht starten

2. asphalt 9 crack for win10

3. asphalt 9: legends crashed on win10 laptop

4. Asphalt 9 crashes before playing,
  5. asphalt 9 Exception code: 0xc0000005,
  6. asphalt 9 startet nicht,
  7. asphalt 9 crashes on start up,
  8. JUST DOWNLOADED ASPHALT 9 LEGEND AND I CAN GET TO START PLAYING,
  9. asphalt 9 legends connetion error to xbox live,
  10. asphalt 9 not loading,
  11. asphalt 9 legends crashes after logo,