Windows 10: asphalt 9 game closes itself as soon as it is opened

Discus and support asphalt 9 game closes itself as soon as it is opened in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have installed and reinstalled asphalt 9 game but it closes as soon as it is opened. first the logo of gameloft comes then it turns black and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by adityaAGR, Jul 28, 2018.

1. adityaAGR Win User

asphalt 9 game closes itself as soon as it is opened

i have installed and reinstalled asphalt 9 game but it closes as soon as it is opened.

first the logo of gameloft comes then it turns black and then it closes itself.

please help

:)

adityaAGR, Jul 28, 2018

2. ASPHALT 8 GAME crashes as soon as it is opened

Original title :
    ASPHALT 8 GAME

Hi Friends, i facing a problem with asphalt 8 airborne game. when i'm trying to open it, display comes for few second and after some time its automatically gets disappear. Plz.....
    help me i love this game

my laptop config is i3, 8gb RAM, 1 TB hdd with win 10 home.

Deepak K Prajapati, Jul 28, 2018
  3. ASPHALT 8 GAME crashes as soon as it is opened

Hi Jessen P this issue is happening with only Asphalt 8 airborne game. All games are opening well.

Plz help........, even I've tried Clean Boot but problem is still persist.

Deepak K Prajapati, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Jessen P Win User

ASPHALT 8 GAME crashes as soon as it is opened

Hi Deepak,

Please reply to the questions mentioned below in order to assist you in a better way.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular game?
    Since the game is crashing, the first thing I would suggest is to reinstall the game and then check if it helps. I would also request you to place the computer in clean boot and then check if it helps.

Putting your system inClean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform
    a Clean Boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Please revert if the game still crashes.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. asphalt 9 game closes itself as soon as it is opened - Similar Threads - asphalt game closes

2. Asphalt 9 is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 is not opening: I have downloaded the asphalt 9 few days ago. when I click ,it doesn't open.Then I deleted the temporarly files and rest the game and restart. but it didn't work. So I rest my pc yesterday and installed the lastest version of windows 10 and download the asphalt 9 .and I click...
  3. Asphalt 9 is not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 9 is not opening: I have downloaded the asphalt 9 few days ago. when I click ,it doesn't open.Then I deleted the temporarly files and rest the game and restart. but it didn't work. So I rest my pc yesterday and installed the lastest version of windows 10 and download the asphalt 9 .and I click...
  4. Asphalt 9 Legends Closing automatically when started...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asphalt 9 Legends Closing automatically when started...: Hi, I downloaded asphalt 9 today, I tried to open it, But it was loading for 15 Seconds and then closed! Can anyone please help me on this?? I have cleared the TEMPORARY files......
  5. Asphalt 9 Legends Closing automatically when started...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Legends Closing automatically when started...: Hi, I downloaded asphalt 9 today, I tried to open it, But it was loading for 15 Seconds and then closed! Can anyone please help me on this?? I have cleared the TEMPORARY files......
  6. Asphalt 9 Legends Closing automatically when started...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: HelloI wanted a solution to this frustrating problem of asphalt 9 legends stuck on loading screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it many times but still it isn't working. The game opens, gameloft logo comes, song plays and then the screen becomes black. Kindly suggest me...
  8. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: it is not opening after its update when I open it gameloft 2020 appears after a while automaticaly it closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9/5d180856-72e3-4277-b2c3-3af7d0350c45
  9. asphalt 9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 9: i would like to disown asphalt 9 because i want to start a new account. if i delete the game i still have the data i've tried to reset the data but it didn't work. please help me...
  10. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: how do I change my profile to another in asphalt 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/asphalt-9/0a361db2-3d84-4f05-b76f-91bf432d13cf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does asphalt 9 legends close itself

2. why my asphalt 9 auto closed

3. why does asphalt 9 app close?

4. asphalt 8 closing automatically,
  5. why does my asphalt 8 automayically closes after some times,
  6. why when i start asphalt 9 its exiting automatically,
  7. why does game close as soon as its launched windows,
  8. why is asphalt 9 not,
  9. asphalt 9 not working,
  10. asphalt 8 windows 10 shuts down,
  11. why when i download asphalt ( on pc it keeps closing out,