Windows 10: Asphalt 9 is deleted because Kaspersky Internet Security identified it as a malware?

Discus and support Asphalt 9 is deleted because Kaspersky Internet Security identified it as a malware? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I play Asphalt 9, which is installed from windows store, I saw a ad in the game. Suddenly, my antivirus software (Kaspersky Internet security)... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nguyen hai minh, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Asphalt 9 is deleted because Kaspersky Internet Security identified it as a malware?

When I play Asphalt 9, which is installed from windows store, I saw a ad in the game. Suddenly, my antivirus software (Kaspersky Internet security) blocked and deleted the executive file of the game because it contains malware. I do not believe that app from windows store contains malwares. I think the reason that the game downloaded malicious advertisement, so the antivirus blocked it. Why it happened? How Microsoft controls advertisement in windows app that make malware infected the app?

:)

nguyen hai minh, Aug 17, 2018
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013

i get Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 for free and legal ^^

puma99dk|, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Melvis Win User

Odd!! i can get that cheaper here in Australia, thats a first, and not even on special.

Kaspersky Anti Virus 2013 - 1 User, 2 Year Retail $35
    Kaspersky Anti Virus 2013 - 3 User, 2 Year Retail $65
    Kaspersky Anti Virus 2013 - 1 User, 1 Year $15
    Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 1 User 1 Year $18
    Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 - 3 User/2 Year Retail Pack $69

Thats just normal prices

Melvis, Aug 17, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Asphalt 9 is deleted because Kaspersky Internet Security identified it as a malware?

Downloadcrew is having a sale on Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 for the next 20+ hours.

There are two licensing versions depending on your needs... a 1 (one) pc and 3 (three) pc; both are for one year.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 [1-PC]
    includes a 1-PC, 1-Year license

MSRP: $59.95

Save: $40.00 (67%)

Our Price: $19.95

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 [3-PC]
    includes a 3-PC, 1-Year license

MSRP: $79.95

Save: $55.00 (69%)

Our Price: $24.95

95Viper, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Asphalt 9 is deleted because Kaspersky Internet Security identified it as a malware?

1. Asphalt 9 is deleted because Kaspersky Internet Security identified it as a malware? - Similar Threads - Asphalt deleted Kaspersky

2. Asphalt 9 is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 is not opening: I have downloaded the asphalt 9 few days ago. when I click ,it doesn't open.Then I deleted the temporarly files and rest the game and restart. but it didn't work. So I rest my pc yesterday and installed the lastest version of windows 10 and download the asphalt 9 .and I click...
  3. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 because of Kaspersky Internet Security Even uninstall Kaspersky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11 because of Kaspersky Internet Security Even uninstall Kaspersky: I have a ThinkPad laptop and when I install windows 11 through windows update, it shows a message about app need to attention Kaspersky need to update. However I download the new version from Kaspersky website and installed, but the windows 11 installation still cannot...
  4. Can't upgrade to Windows 11 because of Kaspersky Internet Security Even uninstall Kaspersky

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upgrade to Windows 11 because of Kaspersky Internet Security Even uninstall Kaspersky: I have a ThinkPad laptop and when I install windows 11 through windows update, it shows a message about app need to attention Kaspersky need to update. However I download the new version from Kaspersky website and installed, but the windows 11 installation still cannot...
  5. Asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: HelloI wanted a solution to this frustrating problem of asphalt 9 legends stuck on loading screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it many times but still it isn't working. The game opens, gameloft logo comes, song plays and then the screen becomes black. Kindly suggest me...
  6. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: it is not opening after its update when I open it gameloft 2020 appears after a while automaticaly it closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9/5d180856-72e3-4277-b2c3-3af7d0350c45
  7. Kaspersky Internet Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kaspersky Internet Security: My laptop has been infected through flash drive. Any flash drive used on the laptop also gets infected with the following inscription"Secured by Kaspersky Internet Security 2017.bat" and "Readme.txt". Even after formatting, it reappears and swallows up any file transferred...
  8. asphalt 9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 9: i would like to disown asphalt 9 because i want to start a new account. if i delete the game i still have the data i've tried to reset the data but it didn't work. please help me...
  9. Kaspersky Internet Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kaspersky Internet Security: Kaspersky Internet Security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kaspersky-internet-security/fec409a7-ac7d-4edd-b0b5-a7438ceb1f0c"
  10. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: how do I change my profile to another in asphalt 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/asphalt-9/0a361db2-3d84-4f05-b76f-91bf432d13cf