Windows 10: Asus AI Suite 3 1.01.73 uninstallation error

Discus and support Asus AI Suite 3 1.01.73 uninstallation error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I'm trying to uninstall the Asus AI Suite III version 1 so I can install the new version 3. I went into Uninstall Programs and Features, clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by llloyd4, Feb 22, 2018.

1. llloyd4 Win User

Asus AI Suite 3 1.01.73 uninstallation error

Hello! I'm trying to uninstall the Asus AI Suite III version 1 so I can install the new version 3. I went into Uninstall Programs and Features, clicked on AI Suite III, clicked Uninstall. AI Suite loads up and prompts me for what modules to uninstall. I click them all since I want it completely uninstalled before I upgrade and it crashed with an error

Uninstall DIP4 fall Error code = (2, 299)

Google isn't being helpful for me, guess my Google-Fu is weak sauce. I see a forum thread that points to a MIA file titled Asus AI Suite III Cleaner. Something for AI Suite II , not III , something for Adobe then a bunch of questionable "How to fix DIP4.dll is missing / not found error" websites that just screams 'rip off' (like Solvusoft ) . Asus AI Suite 3 1.01.73 uninstallation error o_O Anyone know how to fix this so I can get AI Suite III ver 1 off? From my understanding the updates to Windows 10 x64 to prevent some malware (Like Meltdown) broke AI Suite III hence the ver 3 update.

:)

llloyd4, Feb 22, 2018
  2. mork77 Win User

Taskhost is stopping ... device install reboot required

I had the same problem. I have an Asus H97-Pro Mainboard. Uninstalling AI Suite 3 solved the issue so far for me. When I reinstall AI Suite 3 the problem is there again.

mork77, Feb 22, 2018
  3. 2018-01 Windows 10 version 1703 (KB4056891) problems

I have the same problem with Asus AI Suite 2, but with KB4056892.

I have uninstalled KB4056892, rebooted and confirmed that this update was the problem.

I ran 'wushowhide' and it has confirmed that this update is now hidden.

Would be good to have an update for Asus AI Suite II, as I understand that Suite 3 is not compatible with my motherboard.

Peter Jasper, Feb 22, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

I don't use the ASUS AI suite (I have a ROG Maximus VIII Hero motherboard) but I tried it and reinstalling the Version 1 seems to work OK for me. I tried the new version and it doesn't have all the options the old one did (that I saw).

If a program won't uninstall it usually means something is corrupted. Usually in these cases reinstalling the program (over top of the existing installation) will then allow uninstalling. If you get it uninstalled, reboot the PC before installing the new version.

fireberd, Feb 22, 2018
  5. Clintlgm Win User
    On the ROG forum, there is a very long thread on the issues with A1 II and AI III there is also a link to Asus uninstall tool see the linked thread

Clintlgm, Feb 22, 2018
  6. fireberd Win User
    I said I don't use it but I did install it (V1) on my Windows Insider advanced Win 10 Pro version installation and everything appears to work OK.

fireberd, Feb 22, 2018
  7. llloyd4 Win User
    Waiting until some moderator approves my new account so I am over here hoping to get this done a little quicker. Ok, let me see... Reinstall over top with the old version. Let me try and find the old version. Asus AI Suite 3 1.01.73 uninstallation error o_O

llloyd4, Feb 22, 2018
  8. Clintlgm Win User

Yea Ver 1 works fine, Ver 2 did work fine until WU started screwing with it. Ver 3 has serious issue for some people, Uninstalling being the most serious. WU continue to screw with the program.

Clintlgm, Feb 22, 2018
  9. Clintlgm Win User
    An in-place upgrade won't help you unless your several updates behind, there was an update first part of Feb that trashed AI suite, the following update a few days later fixed it. Otherwise unless you willing to do a Clean Install you'll have to use the tool Asus has come up with to remove and clean up after the uninstall. It worth a try as compared to a clean install.

Clintlgm, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Asus AI Suite 3 1.01.73 uninstallation error - Similar Threads - Asus Suite uninstallation

2. AI Suite 3 "Invalid class string, progID: aaHM.acpiHmData2"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AI Suite 3 "Invalid class string, progID: aaHM.acpiHmData2": I ran into this issue today when I did a quick restart to my computer and instead of AI Suite 3 opening automatically, I received this notice listed in the subject. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but so far I'm still getting the same results. Any idea on how to fix this...
  3. PSA: Getting Driver Power State Failure? Have an Asus mobo? Uninstall AI suite.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PSA: Getting Driver Power State Failure? Have an Asus mobo? Uninstall AI suite.: Was having this issue. The fix for me was my ASUS x99 motherboard had it's AI suite software and that installed a bad usb3hub driver found to be the cause in my dump files. After I uninstalled the software I haven't had a bluescreen since. You might have to uninstall that...
  4. Can't install asus suite software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install asus suite software: I bought an Asus laptop with windows 10, then bought an Asus external dvd drive. Asus sdrw-08u9m-u and windows will not allow software to be down loaded. Do I really have to leave S mode , thanks jrstriby...
  5. 3 suits in spider solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 suits in spider solitaire?: I've successfully downloaded and installed the original Windows 7 games from https://winaero.com/get-windows-7-games-for-windows-10/ into Windows 10 but it seems that Spider Solitaire will not play using 3 suits. 1 suit, yes. 2 suits, yes, 4 suits, yesbut not 3. Has anyone...
  6. Asus suite causes freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus suite causes freeze: Hi, I've wanted to update using Al Suite III but after an hour of desktop on and keyboard and screen off I made the mistake of shutting my pc down the hard way and now it freezes after about 2 minutes of using my pc. I'm a pc dummy so I have no idea what i can and cannot...
  7. Uninstall McAfee Suites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall McAfee Suites: I have tried unsuccessfully to uninstall McAfee Suites. I think it is interfering with my current security suites. McAfee may have been previously downloaded or unintentionally through some other source. Any advice on how to accomplish? I've tried the uninstall within the...
  8. ASUS Z97-PRO AI Suite and AS Media USB3 Driver?

ASUS Z97-PRO AI Suite and AS Media USB3 Driver?: I have just purchased 2 Sabrent SATA III to USB 3.0 Cases for a SATA III HDD. This way I can keep backups offline for our desktop systems. Here is the issue, however. These Sabrent EC-DFFN docks support UASP. Great, but I do not see that enabled on my MoBo as I checked the...
  9. AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified.

AI Suite 3 issue, the system cannot find the file specified.: After installing Intel XTU today AI Suite 3 has stopped working, the program would not open. I ran the uninstaller and reinstalled with no change. I ran the uninstaller again an noticed after it had uninstalled that the AI Suite processes were still running in Task Manager....
  10. New version of ASUS AI Suite that works with KB4056892 availabe

in Windows 10 News
    New version of ASUS AI Suite that works with KB4056892 availabe: Go to the Maximus Code X downloads. Works for my Z87 Hero VI and with the Windows 10 Intel Meltdown patch. It was released yesterday. ROG MAXIMUS X CODE Driver & Tools | Motherboards | ASUS USA 101753

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Uninstall DIP4

2. ai suite 3.1

3. ai suite 3.1.01.73