Windows 10: Asus atk100 driver not working properly

Discus and support Asus atk100 driver not working properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently updated my laptop to win 10 64 bit, and i installed the last version of the atk100 driver, which is required to make the fn + key commands... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alpdrucken, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Asus atk100 driver not working properly

I recently updated my laptop to win 10 64 bit, and i installed the last version of the atk100 driver, which is required to make the fn + key commands work. The bad thing is that it doesn't work properly, the popup shows up the first time i press for example brightness or volume up or down, but then it doesn't move anymore. I tried to open C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ATK Package\ATK Hotkey\HControl.exe but it doesn't do nothing. PLease help me with this weird issue. Ty

:)

Alpdrucken, Aug 3, 2015
  2. C_697 Win User

driver power state failure + network connection

The driver version is 5.93.103.23 and is supposedly working properly.

This is the most up to date driver according to asus

C_697, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Bluetooth driver Windows 7 - N8

Many thanks for the ASUS link and the drivers worked a treat. Very happy to have it all working properly.

Wortho---01, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Asus atk100 driver not working properly

Not to pass the buck, but this is something Asus might be able to better help you with? Via Live Chat --

ASUS Live Chat

The Pool Man, Sep 25, 2015
Thema:

Asus atk100 driver not working properly

1. Asus atk100 driver not working properly - Similar Threads - Asus atk100 driver

2. Asus touchpad not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus touchpad not working properly: After a few hours of use, my touchpad goes wild. Not register movement, registering it but going in different directions, sometimes it registers properly but after a few seconds again does not work, it also random click but all the other gestures work properly. The problem is...
  3. Asus touchpad not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus touchpad not working properly: After a few hours of use, my touchpad goes wild. Not register movement, registering it but going in different directions, sometimes it registers properly but after a few seconds again does not work, it also random click but all the other gestures work properly. The problem is...
  4. AMD Drivers not working properly

AMD Drivers not working properly: I have been using a laptop with 2 GPUs Intel 4000 and AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series but when i try to use AMD GPU it shows Microsoft basic display adapter. It also says that drivers are not installed or not working properly. I have tried DirectX Diagnostics and updating my...
  5. Sound drivers are not working properly

Sound drivers are not working properly: Hi Team,Sound is not audible, I have tried to troubleshoot and found might be drivers are outdated. I have tried to update drivers but could not do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-drivers-are-not-working-properly/950a1967-1bf6-488c-a1ff-b2ac0f605f41
  6. Graphics driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver not working properly: I'm having trouble with my graphics card driver ATI Radeon HD 4250, the issue is that I have installed a really old driver and it's starting to give me some perfomance trouble 8.970.100.9001 from 1/13/2015, when I tried to update it to a newer one 30.0.14030.0 from1/25/2022,...
  7. Driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver not working properly: My 1660 super is acting weird. It has red lines on my screen and its all over, like screen tearing really bad. It say code 43, also has a yellow triangle on it and wont let me roll back my driver.Any help would be appreciative...
  8. Driver not working properly

Driver not working properly: My 1660 super is acting weird. It has red lines on my screen and its all over, like screen tearing really bad. It say code 43, also has a yellow triangle on it and wont let me roll back my driver.Any help would be appreciative...
  9. ASUS Keyboard not working properly in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Keyboard not working properly in Windows 10: I had a keyboard gone crazy, mixing the letters and some not working. Windows said the latest driver was already installed I went to devices and uninstalled the problematic keyboard. Then disconnected the keyboard is a detachable laptop and re-connected it. Windows sent...
  10. Drivers aren’t working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers aren’t working properly: While trying to connect a phone to my laptop, I took the advice from someone online to get it to connect. It didn’t work and I cannot remember what settings I changed. Since then every time I start up my laptop my drivers don’t work and I have to manually update them every...