Windows 10: Asus Bios Issue-M32BC-01

Discus and support Asus Bios Issue-M32BC-01 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Asus Bios issue, when I first got the PC, before I upgraded to Windows 10, I went and upgraded the Bios, but turns out I got the wrong one I think,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AMDMan2016, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Asus Bios Issue-M32BC-01

Asus Bios issue, when I first got the PC, before I upgraded to Windows 10, I went and upgraded the Bios, but turns out I got the wrong one I think, grabbed M52BC bios, and really my machine is M32BC-01 bios, First Release 0303 mine should be on, right now I'm on 0401, if it's too risky to go back, i'll just leave it alone, and enjoy the machine as it's working pretty well.

Slight freeze ups since Anniversary update though, not sure if related to avast or what, clean install soon to fix that

I know I shouldn't made this mistake most likely

:)

AMDMan2016, Aug 18, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Aug 18, 2016
  3. ericjwin Win User
    Windows 10 start up hanging

Same problem. Windows 10 hangs 3 or 4 times a day. ASUS Desktop Model M32BC, Display Driver AMD Radeon R7 240.

ericjwin, Aug 18, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Asus Bios Issue-M32BC-01

Most Bios updates are for multiple model's of a bios. In your case, it should not have any effect on Windows 10. The freezing can be caused by a background process.

bro67, Aug 18, 2016
  5. Yeah think gonna go for clean install soon of Anniversary update of Windows 10, and hopefully all is well after that

AMDMan2016, Aug 18, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    The best thing to do after a in place upgrade, is to do a Clean Install. For some reason how they made 10 do it's upgrade totally hoses the install, unlike what 7 did.

bro67, Aug 18, 2016
  7. yeah, well getting all the drivers, and files together, and soon will get that totally clean install taken care of, finding the time to do it is another story, but got the files mostly ready for it now

AMDMan2016, Aug 18, 2016
  8. bro67 Win User

Asus Bios Issue-M32BC-01

I would make a basic Clone after you get the drivers installed and place that image in a safe place. Then do a backup for everything you have installed and keep it updated in case something happens.

bro67, Aug 18, 2016
  9. Kbird Win User
    If it worked then it is likely the Boards are similar or the same , though I would go back to 303 for your M32BC if you are sure that is indeed you model no#. I'd assume Asus wouldn't make multiple bios if they didnt need too....time is money.... they already made 3 for the "52" as it's unstable , while the "32" hasn't been updated yet.

M32BC | Tower PCs | ASUS USA

I highly recommend a Clean install too when you have time......

Kbird, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Asus Bios Issue-M32BC-01

1. Asus Bios Issue-M32BC-01 - Similar Threads - Asus Bios Issue

2. Stuck in bios Asus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bios Asus: I upgraded my gpu and then my pc kept opening the bios menu. I then replaced with my old gpu and it works So what should I do, is it a software or a hardware problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-bios-asus/eaaf0484-4d0d-4c6b-90de-a56a852965f0
  3. Stuck in bios Asus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in bios Asus: I upgraded my gpu and then my pc kept opening the bios menu. I then replaced with my old gpu and it works So what should I do, is it a software or a hardware problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-bios-asus/eaaf0484-4d0d-4c6b-90de-a56a852965f0
  4. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  5. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus motherboard Update Bios: Hi.Recently I wanted to update my Asus b250m-c motherboard bios and I figured my bios is "Aptio setup utility". It looks pretty old and doesn't have tools for updating bios EZflash and it seems like even some older motherboards have modern bios more graphical bios . So is...
  6. Asus motherboard Update Bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Asus PN50 will not update bios

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus PN50 will not update bios: Just bought an Asus PN50 R7 4700u, so I checked the Asus support page where it listed several bios updates. My bios was version No 0406 so I decided to go for 0409 as it is several months newer. I did all as instructed in the bios but when I selected the 0409.CAP file, a pop...
  8. Asus n56vz bios problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus n56vz bios problem: Hi!my laptop asus n56vz after doing a fresh install of windows 10 some settings have been lost bios menu uefi setting launch csm - secure boot - fast boot missing in bios.I made the bios settings as default,I took out the bios battery,I reset the hard drive diskpart but it...
  9. Stuck on ASUS Bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on ASUS Bios: I am stuck on ASUS bios. I have reset the default settings and restarted the computer. It didnt work. I then tried the instructions already posted about changing the boot secure, csm support and pressing f9 while the computer is restarting. It takes me directly back to the...
  10. Asus M32BC-01 Chipset Driver Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus M32BC-01 Chipset Driver Question: Chipset drivers outdated on Asus site, latest video drivers installed, system running perfectly fine from what I can tell now...If I did install the outdated chipset drivers, would I have issues when I update video drivers in the future? Normally use Display driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. m32bc bios

2. m52bc-m32bc bios update