Windows 10: Asus crushes randomly with this error:The system has rebooted wit...

Discus and support Asus crushes randomly with this error:The system has rebooted wit... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys I'm Alex, how are you? I have a really annoying problem, I bough I computer 2 months a go(Asus X555l) and it happened already twice what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rik, Nov 4, 2016.

1. RIK
    Rik Win User

Asus crushes randomly with this error:The system has rebooted wit...

Hello guys I'm Alex, how are you?

I have a really annoying problem, I bough I computer 2 months a go(Asus X555l) and it happened already twice what while gaming i get this error:The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Here the details:
    L: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    L: - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>4</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2016-11-04T23:13:03.689145600Z" />

<EventRecordID>5409</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-3GR1GPD</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

L: - <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">5</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

Do you have any tips? My temperature seems to be ok!

:)

2. Lil luigi Win User

System crashes with: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first." while accessing games on Windows 10

Shared items 5-17-2016

Here are the DMP files.

Lil luigi, Nov 4, 2016
  3. Lil luigi Win User
    System crashes with: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first." while accessing games on Windows 10

I Also have a MEMORY dmp file, some crash reports from my games/software which apparently say something about an access violation.

Lil luigi, Nov 4, 2016
  4. Neemobeer Win User

Please follow the instructions at the top and post the dump files.

Neemobeer, Nov 4, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Hi @Rik,

Welcome to the 10forums and apologies for the delay.

Are you still in need of help?

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Asus crushes randomly with this error:The system has rebooted wit... - Similar Threads - Asus crushes randomly

2. Random BSOD errors. No video on boot. At my wit's end.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD errors. No video on boot. At my wit's end.: I built this PC at the end of the school year to be my primary PC for film color correction. A couple of months after the build, I was updating a driver and during reboot, the fans went to 100% and there was no video. KB + Mouse would light up though and I was even able to...
  3. computer reboot error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...

computer reboot error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...: Hello community, I get a blue screen on a computer with the error The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005****ther card was changed and the computer re-installed. any help? [ATTACH]...
  4. reboot and select proper boot device asus error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reboot and select proper boot device asus error: [IMG][IMG]i received this error after installing windows 10 and activating it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reboot-and-select-proper-boot-device-asus-error/def35187-b97b-408f-a7db-4ed5b6212caa
  5. At Wits end

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    At Wits end: Ok, things used to be so easy. I have three new or newer computers running windows 10 and avg internet security ultimate. I can't connect to other computers on network and am just about bald. I can see one computer but the laptop I can't. all settings are the same.. I am...
  6. Random reboots

Random reboots: Hello, I've been having an issue with my PC randomly rebooting. I never really notice a BSOD as the computer just reboots with no apparent error but a 'memory.dmp' file is generated every time. I've done chkdsk's and also ran memtest86 numerous times with no errors....
  7. Random Freezes/Reboot The Only Option/ASUS GL553VE

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Random Freezes/Reboot The Only Option/ASUS GL553VE: Excellent. Yes driver updates are always a should I or shouldn't I. Since you are having issues I would be more inclined to update. I would strongly recommend you look at Macrium Reflect if you haven't already. I can't remember, you may already be using. With Macrium...
  8. Event 41, Kernel-Power - The system has rebooted

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event 41, Kernel-Power - The system has rebooted: Hi On Win10, I'm getting the error: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. Code: EventData BugcheckCode 0 BugcheckParameter1 0x0...
  9. Windows keeps on rebooting randomly (DCOM error)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows keeps on rebooting randomly (DCOM error): You're welcome. It's my pleasure to help out where and when I can. Best of luck in getting over this particular hump. --Ed--
  10. Asus with Win10 continues reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus with Win10 continues reboots: Hallo: I've an Asus with Windows 10. The other day powered off (low battery) when it was starting windows Now, when I try to start window, is says that it will try to restore a previous windows session and reboots. The process repeats once and again. No F8 options, so...