Windows 10: Asus crushes randomly with this error:The system has rebooted wit...

Discus and support Asus crushes randomly with this error:The system has rebooted wit... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys I'm Alex, how are you? I have a really annoying problem, I bough I computer 2 months a go(Asus X555l) and it happened already twice what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rik, Nov 4, 2016.

1. RIK
    Rik Win User

Asus crushes randomly with this error:The system has rebooted wit...

Hello guys I'm Alex, how are you?

I have a really annoying problem, I bough I computer 2 months a go(Asus X555l) and it happened already twice what while gaming i get this error:The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Here the details:
    L: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    L: - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>4</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2016-11-04T23:13:03.689145600Z" />

<EventRecordID>5409</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-3GR1GPD</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

L: - <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">5</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

Do you have any tips? My temperature seems to be ok!

:)

2. Lil luigi Win User

System crashes with: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first." while accessing games on Windows 10

Shared items 5-17-2016

Here are the DMP files.

Lil luigi, Nov 4, 2016
  3. Lil luigi Win User
    System crashes with: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first." while accessing games on Windows 10

I Also have a MEMORY dmp file, some crash reports from my games/software which apparently say something about an access violation.

Lil luigi, Nov 4, 2016
  4. Neemobeer Win User

Please follow the instructions at the top and post the dump files.

Neemobeer, Nov 4, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Hi @Rik,

Welcome to the 10forums and apologies for the delay.

Are you still in need of help?

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Asus crushes randomly with this error:The system has rebooted wit... - Similar Threads - Asus crushes randomly

2. system randomly rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system randomly rebooting: My System: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045 System Manufacturer ASUS Processor AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor, 3801 Mhz, 12 Cores, 24 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 2003, 3/10/2021 SMBIOS Version 3.3 Embedded...
  3. system randomly rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system randomly rebooting: My System: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045 System Manufacturer ASUS Processor AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor, 3801 Mhz, 12 Cores, 24 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 2003, 3/10/2021 SMBIOS Version 3.3 Embedded...
  4. system randomly rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System reboot and random Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System reboot and random Freezes: System Win 11 x64, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 32 GB RAM, motherboard TUF GAMING B550M-PLUSIt's been a while since my computer sometimes freezes for a few seconds and returns to normal, other times it just restarts spontaneously, I'll attach the last 2 dumps that were generated from...
  6. System reboot and random Freezes

System reboot and random Freezes: System Win 11 x64, AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 32 GB RAM, motherboard TUF GAMING B550M-PLUSIt's been a while since my computer sometimes freezes for a few seconds and returns to normal, other times it just restarts spontaneously, I'll attach the last 2 dumps that were generated from...
  7. Random System Reboots + BSOD

Random System Reboots + BSOD: Usually happens after gaming. I have kept an eye on temps and have adequate cooling so it is definitely not that. The windows reliability history points to it being a hardware fault. Can anyone help with identifying the fault/faulty component?...
  8. Random System Reboots + BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random System Reboots + BSOD: Usually happens after gaming. I have kept an eye on temps and have adequate cooling so it is definitely not that. The windows reliability history points to it being a hardware fault. Can anyone help with identifying the fault/faulty component?...
  9. Random System Reboots

Random System Reboots: Usually happens after gaming. I have kept an eye on temps and have adequate cooling so it is definitely not that. The windows reliability history points to it being a hardware fault. Can anyone help with identifying the fault/faulty component?...
  10. Random BSOD errors. No video on boot. At my wit's end.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD errors. No video on boot. At my wit's end.: I built this PC at the end of the school year to be my primary PC for film color correction. A couple of months after the build, I was updating a driver and during reboot, the fans went to 100% and there was no video. KB + Mouse would light up though and I was even able to...