Windows 10: ASUS E402M SSD update

Discus and support ASUS E402M SSD update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI I have added a 128GB SSD to my Asus E402M laptop. I have cloned the Internal EMMC on to this with EaseUS to do backup but the new SSD is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pdc95, Sep 14, 2016.

1. pdc95 Win User

ASUS E402M SSD update

HI
    I have added a 128GB SSD to my Asus E402M laptop.
    I have cloned the Internal EMMC on to this with EaseUS to do backup but the new SSD is not bootable.
    How can I make this drive bootable and delete the internal drive.
    Pete

:)

pdc95, Sep 14, 2016

2. Regarding Update issue

I'm using Win. 10 on ASUS E402M. An update is not getting installed. I tried it many times but the same error code 0xc1900107 appears. Plz help me out of this update issue.

Thank you.

Sumit Kumar Raut, Sep 14, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Creators Update for systems with less than 8 gigs of free hard drive space

Excactly right, I paid hard cash for a asus E402m last year that's useless now windows keeps bringing out more updates, the machine only has 3.2gb left on C Drive.

BrianMillerYV, Sep 14, 2016
Thema:

ASUS E402M SSD update

1. ASUS E402M SSD update - Similar Threads - ASUS E402M SSD

2. Windows update, Asus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update, Asus: I had no idea what happened, because I had not enabled or installed BitLocker, a Windows encryption security service that requires you to enter a recovery key, which is associated with your Windows account.I checked my Windows account, which was associated with this device,...
  3. problem with ssd on Asus laptop fl5900

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem with ssd on Asus laptop fl5900: Hi everyoneI have Asus laptop fl5900u with 4 gig onboard ram recently I change the HDD hard drive with a ssd pny 240 gig and I have problem with install windows 10 on ssd it got multi blue screen errors but it have Not any problem with old HDD I have changed the ssd with...
  4. Dual Booting on ASUS with Optane SSD

Dual Booting on ASUS with Optane SSD: I have just bought a new laptop - Asus with 1 TB Optane M.2 NVME SSD. I installed windows home from the oobe, and upgraded to PRO. I then partitioned hard drive into two partitions. I used dism to install W11 (created by uup) in a virtual hard drive and made a native boot...
  5. Recommend an SSD for my Asus Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recommend an SSD for my Asus Laptop: Hello there, I have an Asus Tuf Gaming fx505dy with Ryzen 5 and Amd 560x. I need to know which SSD will be best for improving the performance of my laptop....
  6. M.2 SSD for Asus NX500J laptop

M.2 SSD for Asus NX500J laptop: Hi, I have an Asus NX500J laptop that came with a 512GB M.2 SSD and I want to upgrade it to 1TB or 2TB if possible. I just flashed the BIOS to the latest version 2019 which has a few bug fixes. The current M.2 SSD it has is MZHPU512HCGL-00004, model #MZ-HPU512T/004. I just...
  7. hdd to ssd in asus laptop

hdd to ssd in asus laptop: I stalled evo 860 ssd into my old computer last year with help from you guys Now i need to install evo 860 into my daughters asus laptop x550c Could you help again with best instructions from you and best video on youtube I know i need to copy old drive onto new ssd but all...
  8. Ssd m2 на ноутбук Asus GL752VW

Ssd m2 на ноутбук Asus GL752VW: Всем привет, купил сегодня ssd m2 Samsung 970 EVO на 250 гб Поставил в ноутбук, но он не отображается в BIOSE и в управление дисков Смотрел гайды не один не помог ssd m2 с ключом M Какие есть решение? Биус обновленный до последний версии...
  9. asus driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus driver update: is at the asus laptop or the asus support site no tool to update your current drivers to the latest version? I have the impression you have to download each drive manualy. (i ask it because probably I will soon buy an asus laptop) 62795
  10. ASUS E402mA SSD upgrade

ASUS E402mA SSD upgrade: HI I have added a 128GB SSD to my Asus E402MA laptop and cloned the 32GB EMMC to it using EaseUS to do backup but the new SSD is not bootable. How can I make this Bootable and drive C: Pete *Mad 63628