Windows 10: Asus Laptop Frozen

Discus and support Asus Laptop Frozen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I was using it like normal until i wanted to go into settings to turn off my Bluetooth, but it wasn't opening, neither was the Windows key on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Lucas_Lorenzo, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Asus Laptop Frozen

I was using it like normal until i wanted to go into settings to turn off my Bluetooth, but it wasn't opening, neither was the Windows key on my keyboard i tried clicking a few things to try to get into settings...nothing. So i tried to turn it off using the power button. It started to turn off but then turned back on so i tried to click to enter my password because my fingerprint was not working. I couldn't then i tried to power it all the way off, and like i said it started to then it like canceled or something. So my only option was to switch accounts so i can get back into my laptop, but o

:)

Lucas_Lorenzo, Jul 10, 2024

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 10, 2024
  3. laptop screen is frozen

my asus 540y laptop screen is frozen on blue screen saying working on features 100% complete don't turn off your computer

GraemeAnderson_1952, Jul 10, 2024
  4. Asus Laptop Frozen

Asus laptop, after a windows 10 update the laptop has frozen

I have an Asus laptop, after a windows 10 update the laptop has frozen at start up and will not re-boot. I have tried to reboot
    via F2 and F9 and also by letting the battery run down please help"

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 8.1 / Install, upgrade, & activate / Other]

purplemadmadpig, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Asus Laptop Frozen

1. Asus Laptop Frozen - Similar Threads - Asus Laptop Frozen

2. Asus Laptop Frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Laptop Frozen: I was using it like normal until i wanted to go into settings to turn off my Bluetooth, but it wasn't opening, neither was the Windows key on my keyboard i tried clicking a few things to try to get into settings...nothing. So i tried to turn it off using the power button. It...
  3. Asus Laptop Frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Laptop Frozen: I was using it like normal until i wanted to go into settings to turn off my Bluetooth, but it wasn't opening, neither was the Windows key on my keyboard i tried clicking a few things to try to get into settings...nothing. So i tried to turn it off using the power button. It...
  4. Frozen laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frozen laptop: Hi, so I recently dropped my Acer aspire 5, I dropped it on the left side. At that moment I was watching something on netflix and the screen froze, 1/10 of the screen on the left is slightly lower and on top of it is a white with different colour dots. My keyboard isn't...
  5. Frozen laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frozen laptop: Hi, so I recently dropped my Acer aspire 5, I dropped it on the left side. At that moment I was watching something on netflix and the screen froze, 1/10 of the screen on the left is slightly lower and on top of it is a white with different colour dots. My keyboard isn't...
  6. Frozen laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. laptop is frozen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop is frozen: I can't find a support topic that addresses this issue. My laptop is not responding to anything. Touchpad is frozen. Mouse doesn't move cursor. Hitting windows key +x does nothing. Ctrl Alt Del does nothing. Hitting FN plus F5 blanks screen for a few seconds. No...
  8. Laptop frozen

Laptop frozen: My Lenove laptop boots up, but then is unresponsive - won't open programs, connect to internet - nothing! ctrl-alt-delete doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-frozen/624d45b0-9a96-4a3b-9a76-5ac3edafa957
  9. frozen laptop cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    frozen laptop cursor: windows 10, 1809 left my laptop for 5 minutes last night, came back to find i couldn't move my cursor with the touchpad (could with my wireless mouse) the left click function was working at first but seemed not to after one of my restarts tried fn + F9 (which worked once...
  10. frozen laptop computer

frozen laptop computer: I checked your help screen with regards to this problem but all your suggestions require typing a command. My computer is frozen on a screen and I cannot type. I have pulled the plug and am allowing the battery to die and when the battery dies I can re-plug the power in and...