Windows 10: Asus laptop random bsod

Discus and support Asus laptop random bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello people I'm getting random BSOD with the error BAD_POOL_HEADER on my laptop. I've noticed BSOD after upgrading my HDD to Sandisk SSD Ultra II... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by barrikas, Jun 3, 2016.

1. barrikas Win User

Asus laptop random bsod

Hello people

I'm getting random BSOD with the error BAD_POOL_HEADER on my laptop. I've noticed BSOD after upgrading my HDD to Sandisk SSD Ultra II 240 GB and when I play bluestacks (I play daily clash of clans on bluestacks) and I get BSOD about every 30 minutes. *Confused Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

:)

barrikas, Jun 3, 2016

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys)

It's happening in my 3 computers, 2 laptops and one desktop.

Laptop Gigabyte Saber 15 --> Yesterday I've done a clean install with the latest ISO, no issues till now. Time will tell. Still having the SFC errors created by Visual Studio, that can't be fixed.

Laptop Asus A540S --> Windows Update, random BSOD

Gaming desktop --> Windows Update, random BSOD

All with latest updates: Windows 10 Home / Version: 1709 / Comp: 16299.19

Since its random, I'm kinda never ready to take a picture with my smartphone camera when it happens. It only says SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kfull.sys) with a QR code.

Even after uninstalling the Visual Studio, the SFC /scannow keeps giving errors that DISM commands can't fix.

Only way to fix the errors created by Visual Studio is reverting back to a restore point before Visual Studio installation.

Marco.Freire, Jun 3, 2016
  3. BSOD Randomly. help.

I would be using my laptop at random times during the day and it would BSOD maybe 10mins later. Anyone know what I should do?

ASUS RoG

Intel Core i7-4710HQ CPU @2.50GHz 2.49GHz

RAM: 24.0 GB

Windows 10 Home 64-bit OS, x64-based processor

071916-7625-01.dmp

EricDuenas, Jun 3, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Asus laptop random bsod

Hi barrikas,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

*Smile

Please open Bitdefender, go to modules, go to Firewall, click 'Block port scans in the network' so it is turned OFF. This is a temporary solution until the problem is resolved.
    You could also configure Bitdefender and Malwarebytes to exclude each other, click on this link for how to do this, but only excluding may not work so I suggest that you at least follow the suggestion for blocking port scans in Bitdefender.

axe0, Jun 3, 2016
  5. barrikas Win User

barrikas, Jun 3, 2016
  6. barrikas Win User
    So I followed the instruction on how to turn off 'block ports scans in the network and I also configured Bitdefender and Malwarebytes to exlude each other. I uninstalled driver genius also but I can't tell which drivers had been installed with this program since I'm using it from the window instalation.. If the crashes occure again then would it be wise to make a clean install of windows 10? I hope not! I'll let you know if the problem persists.

Thanks again for the useful instructions *Smile

barrikas, Jun 3, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    If the crashes persist a clean install is recommended.

axe0, Jun 4, 2016
  8. barrikas Win User

Asus laptop random bsod

Hi everyone!

Two days without the annoying BSOD's !! *Biggrin Thank you axe0, thank you Ten forums! Should I mark the thread as solved or we wait if something goes wrong in the following days?

barrikas, Jun 6, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    You can mark this thread as solved *Smile

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Asus laptop random bsod

1. Asus laptop random bsod - Similar Threads - Asus laptop random

2. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many BSOD on Asus laptop: When I'm on my laptop I get random BSODAlso I get random black screens and the device won't respond unless i do hard shut downBSODs I remember are 1- Kernel security check failure2-Hypervision error3-Kmode Exception not handled4-IRQL not less or equalI opened Reliability...
  3. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many BSOD on Asus laptop: When I'm on my laptop I get random BSODAlso I get random black screens and the device won't respond unless i do hard shut downBSODs I remember are 1- Kernel security check failure2-Hypervision error3-Kmode Exception not handled4-IRQL not less or equalI opened Reliability...
  4. Random BSODs Asus G14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs Asus G14: I have been having constant BSODs on my laptop Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IU. Around 5-10 times a day. They seem somewhat random, but do come in chains, no BSODs for 2 hours, but then 3 when i try to boot back up from one. Sypmtoms:- Random Blackscreens - Random Windows...
  5. Random BSODs Asus G14

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs Asus G14: I have been having constant BSODs on my laptop Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401IU. Around 5-10 times a day. They seem somewhat random, but do come in chains, no BSODs for 2 hours, but then 3 when i try to boot back up from one. Sypmtoms:- Random Blackscreens - Random Windows...
  6. Random BSODs Asus G14

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Asus laptop freezes randomly

Asus laptop freezes randomly: Hey guys recently i bought an Asus K571G, i have a problem with it that i can not fix. my laptop freezes randomly, and when it does, nothing works, the music stops, the mouse doesn't move but it's still connected, and keyboard doesn't work either but i still can turn on or...
  8. BSOD Thread stuck in device driver ASUS LAPTOP random bsod

BSOD Thread stuck in device driver ASUS LAPTOP random bsod: Hi, I have an asus laptop, and since i bought it randomly gives me a BSOD with the message Thread stuck in device driver this is the file the diagnostic tool gave me (the forum diagnosic tool) Google Drive: Sign-in the windows version is 1909 compilation 18363.836 thank...
  9. ASUS Laptop Randomly Restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS Laptop Randomly Restarting: I have an ASUS K501U that was given to me from a relative when they received a new computer. I booted it up and trying to do anything the computer would restart randomly. I thought there would be a virus or other problem so I took to Microsoft and explained the problem. They...
  10. Asus Laptop freezes randomly

Asus Laptop freezes randomly: My Asus Laptop X540L randomly freezes to the point where I cannot do anything ...cursor does not respond nor does any key on the keyboard with the only solution is to do a hard power off and then start up again. I have tried so many things that I don't know what else to do. I...