Windows 10: ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

Discus and support ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello im having a problem with my ASUS Laptop K401U. It just started about 2 hours ago, so whenever I turn on my laptop it just stuck on the ASUS Logo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hakushoddd, Apr 7, 2017.

1. ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

Hello im having a problem with my ASUS Laptop K401U. It just started about 2 hours ago, so whenever I turn on my laptop it just stuck on the ASUS Logo with spinning circle under itI still can access the BIOS, but dont know what to do about it though.

I didnt install any update for windows before this.

I tried searching for solutions in youtube and many other forums, some said try to restart the laptop few times until "automatic repair" comes up, by holding the power button until it is turned off. I already restarted more than 10 times already and the automatic repair thing doesnt show up. It looks like this:

Sorry for my bad english
    ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it [​IMG]

ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it [​IMG]

Any solutions?

:)

hakushoddd, Apr 7, 2017

2. Windows 10 "attempting to recover your installation"

My installation led to a black screen. I restarted. Now I have the above logo, and no sign of anything happening except the spinning wheel. I'm on an ASUS laptop, I had been using Windows 8.1, and I'm stuck.

davidcairns67, Apr 7, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Spinning Blue Circle next to Mouse Pointer

I have this exact same problem on my ASUS UL80V that was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Immediately after upgrading, the PC worked perfectly. But after the system updates were applied, the PC will no longer boot properly. It will start to boot
    and show the ASUS logo followed by the blue Windows 10 logo and under that a white spinning progress circle. After a few seconds, the screen turns black and there is only a white cursor and blue spinning circle.

I have tried the CTRL followed by password and spacebar followed by password, no joy.

I have tried the CTRL + WIN + B, no joy.

I have tried the CTRL + P + arrow down, no joy.

I have tried the CTRL + SHIFT + ESC, no joy.

The ASUS does have an Nvidia GeForce G 210M, Intel Core 2 Duo, 320GB HDD, and 4GB RAM.

I can boot the ASUS using the Express Gate instant boot up which bypasses Windows OS but that gives the PC only limited web browsing capability.

BrianFukumoto, Apr 7, 2017
  4. ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

Hi hakushoddd. Welcome to the TenForums @hakushoddd

Its a timing thing. Start your computer, as soon as you see the spinning dots hold down the power key until it shuts down. Start again and again as soon as you see dots hold power key down. On the next boot it should give you the menu.

If you can get into the BIOS I would shut down Fast Boot.

Failing all of the above, do you have boot media?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 10, 2017
  5. lmaneke Win User
    You may have a failing hard drive. I just replaced a hard drive in a laptop that done the exact same thing. Hard drive ended up having bad sectors.

You may be able to scan your drive for errors and do a repair if you can get into the diagnostics. If not, you may need to download the Windows 10 installation media and do a repair.

lmaneke, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

1. ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it - Similar Threads - ASUS Laptop stuck

2. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  3. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  4. My laptop was stuck on the spinning dot after the ASUS logo, how can I solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop was stuck on the spinning dot after the ASUS logo, how can I solve this problem?: I was downloading something and fall a sleep, and when I woke up suddenly it already in spinning dot situation, I thought it was an update so I ignore it, but now it's been a couple of hours already, I restrated it and still stuck in here...
  5. My laptop was stuck on the spinning dot after the ASUS logo, how can I solve this problem?

My laptop was stuck on the spinning dot after the ASUS logo, how can I solve this problem?: I was downloading something and fall a sleep, and when I woke up suddenly it already in spinning dot situation, I thought it was an update so I ignore it, but now it's been a couple of hours already, I restrated it and still stuck in here...
  6. My laptop was stuck on the spinning dot after the ASUS logo, how can I solve this problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  8. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  9. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup: I was just using my pc as usual, when all of a sudden it freezes and starts playing a beep noise that went on forever! then it said something about ": your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart, were just collecting error info, we'll restart for you." then after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ASUS laptop spinning circle

2. long spinning circle asus logo

3. asus computer white spinning circle

4. asus hangs spinning wheel f541,
  5. stuck at spinning wheel asus laptop,
  6. asus laptop stuck with spinning circle