Windows 10: Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad

Discus and support Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at Computex 2018, Asus announced the new ZenBook Pro series with Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 operating system and it comes with an interactive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 5, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad

Today at Computex 2018, Asus announced the new ZenBook Pro series with Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 operating system and it comes with an interactive ScreenPad. It’s one of the first Windows 10 devices to feature the ScreenPad. The all-new Asus ZenBook Pro 15 will be available globally starting July 2018.

The laptop is powered by Intel Core i9 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics. The high-performance laptop from Asus is for professionals and it features a 15-inch 4K UHD display, which is a PANTONE validated display, and it comes with support for Adobe RGB colour gamut.

Asus has worked with Harmon Kardon to include the best audio system in the device. The device runs Windows 10 so it also supports Microsoft’s digital assistant Cortana and she can understand users better, thanks to Harmon Kardon certified audio system.

Asus ZenBook Pro 15 Specifications and Features

The Asus ZenBook Pro 15 features 8th Generation Intel Core i9 hexa-core processor, coupled up with 16GB of RAM. For the best gaming performance, Asus has also included the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU for the supreme gaming experience. It also comes with 1TB PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD.

The ZenBook Pro 15 also supports includes up to gigabit-class 802.11ac Wi-Fi and it comes with USB-C, along with the traditional HDMI output and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A. You are also getting the fingerprint sensor and Windows Hello for signing in effortlessly and securely. The device is secured with Windows Defender, which itself offers comprehensive protection.

Regarding the display, it’s 15.6-inch NanoEdge 4K UHD ultraslim-bezel touchscreen and it uses PANTONE technology that offers a professional colour accuracy.

The laptop is also designed for creativity, and it comes with Windows Ink and the optional ASUS Pen.

The first Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad

As noted above, it’s one of the first laptops to feature the ScreenPad that uses Windows Precision Touchpad (PTP) on a 5.5-inch FHD touchscreen. Interestingly, the touchpad itself has been transformed to a 5.5-inch high-resolution screen and customizable settings to allow you to interact Windows 10’s ScreenPad feature.

The feature is of course not a copy of Apple Macbook’s TouchPad, in fact, the technology is more advanced on Windows 10 than MacOS.

The post Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 5, 2018
  2. G.Ferrari Win User

New Asus Laptop Windows 10 won't install upgrades error 0xc 7700112

New Asus Laptop Windows 10 won't install upgrades error 0xc 7700112

I have tried the suggested solutions in the forums but still does not work

G.Ferrari, Jun 5, 2018
  3. ASUS new laptop not detecting built-in webcam and mic

We suggest that you refer to ASUS regarding further troubleshooting, as this concern could already be considered a hardware issue. You may visit their website and click on the Contact US section, click the link below for more information:

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Jun 5, 2018
Thema:

Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad

1. Asus launches new Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad - Similar Threads - Asus launches laptop

2. asus screenpad error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asus screenpad error: whenever i open my asuse zenbook 14e UX435EG ,this error opens like 27 times and my screenpad is now just a secondary screen and a normal trackpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-screenpad-error/6db3d2e0-df62-4547-8cd0-2c9980da62db
  3. asus screenpad error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    asus screenpad error: whenever i open my asuse zenbook 14e UX435EG ,this error opens like 27 times and my screenpad is now just a secondary screen and a normal trackpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-screenpad-error/6db3d2e0-df62-4547-8cd0-2c9980da62db
  4. asus screenpad error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Touchscreen not working and 'ScreenPad' on ASUS laptop not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen not working and 'ScreenPad' on ASUS laptop not working: Hi, I have an ASUS Zenbook pro 15. For the past 2 weeks my 'ScreenPad' has not been turning on. Today, I noticed that the touchscreen on my display is also not working. I haven't found any solutions for the ScreenPad, but today I tried to fix the touchscreen display issue...
  6. New ASUS ScreenPad 2.0, Screenpad Plus and refreshed ROG gaming laptop

in Windows 10 News
    New ASUS ScreenPad 2.0, Screenpad Plus and refreshed ROG gaming laptop: At Computex 2019 in Taipei, Taiwan, ASUS unveiled a lineup of ZenBooks with new versions of its ScreenPad and a refreshed lineup of laptops from its Republic of Gamers. The company also celebrated its 30th anniversary with an exclusive limited-edition ZenBook Edition 30...
  7. Asus ZenBook Pro 15 with innovative Windows 10 ScreenPad launched in India

in Windows 10 News
    Asus ZenBook Pro 15 with innovative Windows 10 ScreenPad launched in India: Earlier this year, Asus unveiled the ZenBook Pro 15 with Windows 10 and the innovative ScreenPad. The Asus Zenbook Pro 15 which has a second screen in place of the touchpad has been launched in India today along with the ZenBook S. Zenbook Pro 15 draws many comparisons to...
  8. Asus ZenBook Pro with Windows 10 and innovative ScreenPad to launch in India

in Windows 10 News
    Asus ZenBook Pro with Windows 10 and innovative ScreenPad to launch in India: Asus is launching the new ZenBook Pro laptop with Windows 10 in India next week. In place of a traditional touchpad, the company is adding the 5.5-inch touchscreen called “ScreenPad” that can run its own collection of apps – Calculator, Music, YouTube and other apps aimed at...
  9. Video shows off ASUS’ Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad

in Windows 10 News
    Video shows off ASUS’ Windows 10 laptop with ScreenPad: Advancements on hardware forefront for Windows 10 laptop is like a gift that never stops giving. ASUS seemed to have pulled the rabbit out of the hat with their all-new ZenBook Pro Windows 10 laptop, ScreenPad. The most remarkable feature of ScreenPad which sets it apart...
  10. Computex 2018: ASUS introduces new ScreenPad & devices with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2018: ASUS introduces new ScreenPad & devices with Windows 10: Today at Computex 2018, ASUS announced a new ZenBook Pro series with an interactive ScreenPad, the ZenBook S – a new 13.3-inch ultraportable notebook built with military-grade durability – two new gaming laptops, a convertible laptop with a 360° display and more. Let’s take...