Windows 10: asus p8h610mx r2.0 issues

Discus and support asus p8h610mx r2.0 issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, Installed Windows 10 today. All appears to be working great apart from my sound and mic. I have the asus p8h610mx r2.0 and have downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Doyley, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Doyley Win User

asus p8h610mx r2.0 issues

Hi guys,

Installed Windows 10 today. All appears to be working great apart from my sound and mic. I have the asus p8h610mx r2.0 and have downloaded whatever drivers I can find from the manufacturor, and I've also seen the sticky thread about Realtek drivers, nothing appears to be working. I've also changed the bitrate as described in various other places.

Any ideas

Thanks

:)

Doyley, Jul 29, 2015

2. Ian J

Hello, the computer is from ZOOM and the motherboard is ASUS P8 H61-MX R2.0

ianrjackson09, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Ian J

Hello, the computer is from ZOOM and the motherboard is ASUS P8 H61-MX R2.0

ianrjackson09, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

asus p8h610mx r2.0 issues

1. asus p8h610mx r2.0 issues - Similar Threads - asus p8h610mx issues

2. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  3. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  4. 0% battery Asus S4100V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0% battery Asus S4100V: Here's the youtube video I uploaded, hope it helped a bit, in which a I tried one solution in this community that didn't work and shut my laptop down.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcbiAHHIsu4When I reenable the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery", my laptop...
  5. 0% battery Asus S4100V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0% battery Asus S4100V: Here's the youtube video I uploaded, hope it helped a bit, in which a I tried one solution in this community that didn't work and shut my laptop down.When I reenable the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery", my laptop just immediately shut down as shown in the...
  6. 0% battery Asus S4100V

0% battery Asus S4100V: Here's the youtube video I uploaded, hope it helped a bit, in which a I tried one solution in this community that didn't work and shut my laptop down.When I reenable the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery", my laptop just immediately shut down as shown in the...
  7. Asus camera issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus camera issue: My camera is not showing anything, but all troubleshooting and apps like Microsoft teams are saying that it's fine, although my actual camera app comes up with a grey screen with a line through a camera. I have checked everything in my settings like driver updates and...
  8. Asus Touchpad issue

Asus Touchpad issue: Hello, i am struggling with this issue for more than a week and in the past 10 hours i was trying to get all kinds of fixes for this issue but no success. Here are some pictures with the issue. I have in the "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\i8042prt" as START key 3...
  9. Rurak R2 Bluetooth Issue

Rurak R2 Bluetooth Issue: I want to play music from my laptop on a Ruark R2 via bluetooth, as this can receive high res files. My R2 will not connect via Bluetooth to a Windows 10 laptop. The R2 is not showing in the Bluetooth in device manager. I can see it under digital media. The laptop...
  10. Asus splendid issue

Asus splendid issue: I have two Asus laptops one the main home one (ROG version) and this small travel one both running 10 (ROG) and a dual boot 10 on the smaller machine . Now I found quite by accident the Asus Splendid utility and it has installed on the ROG and is brilliant as the GUI is so...