Windows 10: Asus router not loading

Discus and support Asus router not loading in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok so I am trying to port forward my Asus RT-N10+ and whenever I create a new virtual server and click Apply it loads and then gets stuck on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Atromix, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Atromix Win User

Asus router not loading

Ok so I am trying to port forward my Asus RT-N10+ and whenever I create a new virtual server and click Apply it loads and then gets stuck on "Complete!".
    Please help, I have no idea what's wrong!

:)

Atromix, Jun 13, 2016
  2. auggy Win User

Recent Occurances of BSOD

Hi,

Two of the minidump files showed a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50) stop error caused by the vuhub.sys:

BugCheck 50, {ffff9f8f4dc230e6, 0, fffff809bf8a8000, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vuhub.sys, Win32 error 0n2

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for vuhub.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for vuhub.sys

Probably caused by : vuhub.sys ( vuhub+8000 )

The process that crashed was the UsbService64.exe:

Owning Process ffffa308971c7640 Image: UsbService64.exe

The vuhub.sys, which appears to be dated from 2007, and theUsbService64.exe are components of an ASUS router utility (printer.exe) to help setting up a USB printer to connect to the router and use EZ printer sharing.

Can you uninstall the ASUS printer utility?

auggy, Jun 13, 2016
  3. Administrator - Linksys Router not Loading

What Windows 10 application?

You can log into your router settings via a web browser - just type in the gateway URL (usually something like 192.168.1.xxx)

Not sure why you need an "app" to add devices - just log on to the network with the device...

JohnSmith531, Jun 13, 2016
  4. badrobot Win User

Asus router not loading

If it's complete, just hit the back button. It should be fine. It's just a GUI issue but the changes you made was applied already.

badrobot, Jun 13, 2016
Thema:

Asus router not loading

1. Asus router not loading - Similar Threads - Asus router loading

2. Setting up a usb drive on asus router

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up a usb drive on asus router: I have setup a usb drive on an asus router rt-ax86uI can get to the usb drive "Network> RT-AX86U-9E08> Staging" from explorer screen capture attachedAccessing "Staging" Win asks for network credentialsI've entered every possible correct credentialsWin gives error every timeIn...
  3. Setting up a usb drive on asus router

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up a usb drive on asus router: I have setup a usb drive on an asus router rt-ax86uI can get to the usb drive "Network> RT-AX86U-9E08> Staging" from explorer screen capture attachedAccessing "Staging" Win asks for network credentialsI've entered every possible correct credentialsWin gives error every timeIn...
  4. Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen: my screen was frozen so i restarted my pc and after i opened it i was stuck on the asus loading screen and after its gone its just stuck on a blank screen, please help me on how to fix this problem...
  5. Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen: my screen was frozen so i restarted my pc and after i opened it i was stuck on the asus loading screen and after its gone its just stuck on a blank screen, please help me on how to fix this problem...
  6. Stuck on ASUS Loading Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Cannot Access USB Storage on ASUS Router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Access USB Storage on ASUS Router: I have a router, serving as an access point. It is an ASUS RT-AC87U. Connected to it via USB 3.0 is a 5TB portable drive. My initial setup with this allowing anonymous logins worked just fine. I've so far disabled Anonymous Logins for both FTP and Media Share. The FTP side of...
  8. Unable to reach .gov website thru ASUS router

Unable to reach .gov website thru ASUS router: Was trying to get to employnv.gov. Ended up unpluging from router and direct into cable modem. Worked first time, tried router again still times out connection. Win updated, ASUS router RT-AC68P. Where do I look? Could not find help on website, no link for webmaster/support....
  9. Win10 not seeing Asus Wifi Router

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 not seeing Asus Wifi Router: All my other devices can see the router: win8, android devices, ios devices except for the Windows 10 machine. All the other wifi networks are seen by my Windows 10 machine but asus wifi router. It's possible to be a problem between win 10 and asus wifi router?...
  10. Scan to External Hard Drive Attached to Asus Router

Scan to External Hard Drive Attached to Asus Router: Hoping someone can help me with this...scanning to external hard drive attached to router. My setup: Windows 10 on a Dell Optiplex 9010 (purchased from Dell's refurbished site, if that means anything) Asus RT-AC3200 router HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 printer Printer is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus vuhub.sys