Windows 10: Asus S400CA and creators update.

Discus and support Asus S400CA and creators update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have ASUS S400CA laptop bought in 2013 with windows 8. Later installed and updated to windows 10 1607. I have changed hdd to ssd and wifi chip to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lvgandhi, May 1, 2017.

1. lvgandhi Win User

Asus S400CA and creators update.

I have ASUS S400CA laptop bought in 2013 with windows 8. Later installed and updated to windows 10 1607. I have changed hdd to ssd and wifi chip to intel. But windows update still not shows for creators update.
    Any one has updated to creators update with this laptop. Ifso is through windows update? or any other means. If updated how it works?

:)

lvgandhi, May 1, 2017

2. Failed Windows 10 install - C1900101-4000D error message

Your directions for doing the upgrade failed. It certainly did not eliminate the error in question. Windows 10 Home upgrade unsuccessful without a clean installation.

ASUS S400CA

Windows 8.1 with all latest OS updates.

Original OEM System and Software

ThinkHarder, May 1, 2017
  3. ASUS S400CA - HDMI Connection not working.

When I connect my ASUS S400CA with HDMI cable to SONY TV, it is not recognized input of TV in windows 10. Any solutions? The same was working in windows 8.1.

L.V.Gandhi, May 1, 2017
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

5. David H Win User
    It should have a notification under the windows upgrade saying that windows creator is coming. Click here to show me how
    Or you can download it via the media creation tool.
    Windows 10 64-bit version? | Windows 10 Forums

David H, May 2, 2017
  6. lvgandhi Win User
    Thanks for responses.
    I know Microsoft update site, mct.
    I also had message regarding faster update in settings|windows update.
    Now even that message is not there and so far it does not show up for CU.

lvgandhi, May 2, 2017
  7. Harlie Win User
    When I checked for updates I got a message that I would be advised when it was available for my device.

I clicked through "show me how" and now when I return to updates the message reads "The Windows 10 Creators Update is on its way. Want to be one of the first to get it?"

Something similar happened with Anniversary.

Harlie, May 16, 2017
  8. lvgandhi Win User

I went to site in post no.2 and updated.

lvgandhi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Asus S400CA and creators update. - Similar Threads - Asus S400CA creators

2. Asus s400CA Touchscreen keeps clicking fast and randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus s400CA Touchscreen keeps clicking fast and randomly: Hello guys, I have an asus S400CA touchscreen. Have all the recent windows updates. The touchscreen keeps clicking fast and randomly. The issue started two days back. I have used the smart gesture app to disable the trackpad when mouse is connected. Doesn't change anything...
  3. Creator's Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creator's Update: What is Creator's Update? And How can I get that? Are Insider Program and Creator's Update Same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/creators-update/1d440c83-6041-478b-9874-b651a8224bd1
  4. Creators Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creators Update: I don't particularly want to do a manual download but am I the only one that hasn't received the Creator's Update yet? I also read somewhere that certain applications running on a computer might stop the update from downloading. 89939
  5. creator update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    creator update: It appears that the creator update has me in its crosshairs. From what little I could find out the only thing I am interested in is the improved edge. Can all the other features be uninstalled or at least ignored. 86852
  6. Windows Creator Update Asus Sound DSX glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Creator Update Asus Sound DSX glitch: Worked fine before the update. After update, the front left right and center and all mixed up or missing. Onboard audio works fine, dts connect from sound card works fine, except when using analog out of the sound card. I have removed and reinstalled hardware, but...
  7. Asus S400CA - Miracast with PushToTV3000-no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus S400CA - Miracast with PushToTV3000-no sound: When I connect to wireless display to SONY TV via PTV3000, I cannot hear sound from TV, though I can see video in Windows10. In windows 8.1, I could get both sound and display with out any problem. Any solutions, Please. 20065
  8. Windows 10 possible graphics issue on Asus VivoBook S400CA

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 possible graphics issue on Asus VivoBook S400CA: Hello, I have this problem with my computer and Windows 10 OS where the entire desktop is expanded to the right side of the screen and I have encountered no way to solve it. The graphics driver is the latest one and is a fresh install of Windows 10. I will attach one...
  9. ASUS S400CA - HDMI Connection not working.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ASUS S400CA - HDMI Connection not working.: When I connect my ASUS S400CA with HDMI cable to SONY TV, it is not recognized input of TV in windows 10. Any solutions? The same was working in windows 8.1. 20062
  10. Asus S400CA - installing windows 10 - using ssd cache

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus S400CA - installing windows 10 - using ssd cache: My laptop Asus S400CA comes with 24GB SSD to work as express cache. What should be done while upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10 so that express cache is used. Will windows 10 installation take care and use this cache automatically or should any other work to be done by...