Windows 10: ASUS S400CA - HDMI Connection not working.

Discus and support ASUS S400CA - HDMI Connection not working. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; When I connect my ASUS S400CA with HDMI cable to SONY TV, it is not recognized input of TV in windows 10. Any solutions? The same was working in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by lvgandhi, Aug 29, 2015.

1. lvgandhi Win User

ASUS S400CA - HDMI Connection not working.

When I connect my ASUS S400CA with HDMI cable to SONY TV, it is not recognized input of TV in windows 10. Any solutions? The same was working in windows 8.1.

:)

lvgandhi, Aug 29, 2015

2. ASUS S400CA - HDMI Connection not working.

When I connect my ASUS S400CA with HDMI cable to SONY TV, it is not recognized input of TV in windows 10. Any solutions? The same was working in windows 8.1.

L.V.Gandhi, Aug 29, 2015
  3. ASUS S400CA - HDMI Connection not working.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to update the Graphics card drivers and check if it helps:

• Click on 'Start' and type 'Device Manager' in the start search box and press enter.
    • Click on the “Display adapters” to expand the list.
    • Right-click on drivers and update it.
    • If there are no update available, then go ahead and reinstall the driver by clicking on 'Uninstall'.
    • Restart the PC
    If still the issue persists then I suggest you to go to manufacturer’s website download the display drivers and install it in compatibility mode.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 29, 2015
  4. lvgandhi Win User

today it is working. For sound select SONY TV in playback devices selection.

lvgandhi, Aug 30, 2015
Thema:

1. ASUS S400CA - HDMI Connection not working. - Similar Threads - ASUS S400CA HDMI

2. HDMI connection not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI connection not working: Hello. I recently got a laptop and I have been having issues using a HDMI cord to project my monitor. My laptops runs widows 10 and doesn't have HDMI portbut has a display port. So I bought a type c HDMI connector but that isn't working as well. I tried to update the display...
  3. HDMI connection not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI connection not working: Hello. I recently got a laptop and I have been having issues using a HDMI cord to project my monitor. My laptops runs widows 10 and doesn't have HDMI portbut has a display port. So I bought a type c HDMI connector but that isn't working as well. I tried to update the display...
  4. Asus s400CA Touchscreen keeps clicking fast and randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus s400CA Touchscreen keeps clicking fast and randomly: Hello guys, I have an asus S400CA touchscreen. Have all the recent windows updates. The touchscreen keeps clicking fast and randomly. The issue started two days back. I have used the smart gesture app to disable the trackpad when mouse is connected. Doesn't change anything...
  5. HDMI connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI connection: Hi, I tried to connect my laptop dell inspiron15 5593 with windows 10 to my TV toshiba with HDMI cable but thesound came from the laptop not the TV I entered playback devices menu but there was no option for HDMI I also opened Device manager and didn't found HDMI in sound...
  6. Asus HDMI g750

Asus HDMI g750: Hello, good evening people of ten forums . my recent upgrade to windows 10 has left m laptop g750jm with no audio on hdmi port although i can vie the image correctly i cant hear it. tv: tv westing house 46 inch. another problem is when im watching YouTube sound and...
  7. Asus S400CA - Miracast with PushToTV3000-no sound

Asus S400CA - Miracast with PushToTV3000-no sound: When I connect to wireless display to SONY TV via PTV3000, I cannot hear sound from TV, though I can see video in Windows10. In windows 8.1, I could get both sound and display with out any problem. Any solutions, Please. 20065
  8. Windows 10 possible graphics issue on Asus VivoBook S400CA

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 possible graphics issue on Asus VivoBook S400CA: Hello, I have this problem with my computer and Windows 10 OS where the entire desktop is expanded to the right side of the screen and I have encountered no way to solve it. The graphics driver is the latest one and is a fresh install of Windows 10. I will attach one...
  9. Asus S400CA - installing windows 10 - using ssd cache

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus S400CA - installing windows 10 - using ssd cache: My laptop Asus S400CA comes with 24GB SSD to work as express cache. What should be done while upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10 so that express cache is used. Will windows 10 installation take care and use this cache automatically or should any other work to be done by...
  10. Asus S400CA and creators update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus S400CA and creators update.: I have ASUS S400CA laptop bought in 2013 with windows 8. Later installed and updated to windows 10 1607. I have changed hdd to ssd and wifi chip to intel. But windows update still not shows for creators update. Any one has updated to creators update with this laptop. Ifso is...