Windows 10: ASUS’ ScreenPad apps for ZenBook Pro is now available in the Microsoft Store

Discus and support ASUS’ ScreenPad apps for ZenBook Pro is now available in the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Computex, ASUS unveiled its new ZenBook Pro laptop lineup, this is a laptop that’s about more than just raw power. It’s one of the first Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 10, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

ASUS’ ScreenPad apps for ZenBook Pro is now available in the Microsoft Store

At Computex, ASUS unveiled its new ZenBook Pro laptop lineup, this is a laptop that’s about more than just raw power. It’s one of the first Windows 10-powered laptops to support the ScreenPad feature, which is touted as an innovative trackpad.

ASUS has replaced the traditional trackpad with a touch-sensitive screen that can display apps such as Calculator, NumKey and more. Furthermore, the ScreenPad can be used as a second screen as well, and ASUS is allowing users the users to extend the Windows desktop to the ScreenPad.

It appears that ASUS has quietly published the apps in the Microsoft Store, and while you can install it on any device with Windows 10 Anniversary Update or newer, but it will fail to launch.

There is a range of apps that can be installed on supported devices to use the ScreenPad. Asus has published the following apps in the Microsoft Store, and of course, more are likely to be added to this list over time.

As noted above, ScreenPad is an innovative feature, and while it sounds more like a gimmick, you can always use it for controlling the mouse cursor. In simple words, the traditional trackpad has been upgraded to support apps, shortcuts and other information.

The ScreenPad on ASUS ZenBook Pro 15 features a 5.5-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Super IPS+ display with a glass coating. It’s a high-performance machine, and it comes with 8th Generation Intel Core i9 hexa-core processor, 16GB of 2400Hz DDR4 RAM.

The post ASUS’ ScreenPad apps for ZenBook Pro is now available in the Microsoft Store appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 10, 2018

2. zenbook ux303LA warranty

I bought a zenbook ux303LA through the microsoft store. Where do I find the warranty information? I don't see it on the order history. I also checked asus website and they don't list the ux303LA on their website, so I was wondering if it's because a microsoft
    specific thing.

sdxboxlive, Jun 10, 2018
  3. hawdongho Win User
    Problem on Asus Zenbook Pro UX501VW start up

I don't know why the Asus Zenbook Pro UX501VW hangs on start up.

System:

i7-6700HQ

Nvidia GTX 960M 2 GB

Samsung 128GB SSD

Windows 10

Can Any One Help?

hawdongho, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

ASUS’ ScreenPad apps for ZenBook Pro is now available in the Microsoft Store

1. ASUS’ ScreenPad apps for ZenBook Pro is now available in the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - ASUS’ ScreenPad apps

2. asus screenpad error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asus screenpad error: whenever i open my asuse zenbook 14e UX435EG ,this error opens like 27 times and my screenpad is now just a secondary screen and a normal trackpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-screenpad-error/6db3d2e0-df62-4547-8cd0-2c9980da62db
  3. asus screenpad error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    asus screenpad error: whenever i open my asuse zenbook 14e UX435EG ,this error opens like 27 times and my screenpad is now just a secondary screen and a normal trackpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-screenpad-error/6db3d2e0-df62-4547-8cd0-2c9980da62db
  4. asus screenpad error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Asus Zenbook. When

Asus Zenbook. When: Hi guys. I just bought Asus Zenbook and a few days ago I took the cable out and it stopped working. The laptop works only when it is plugged in.In Device Manager in batteries I saw only Microsoft ACPI, so I don't see Microsoft AC Adapter.Any advise on how to fix it? Thank...
  6. asus zenbook

asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  7. CES 2021: ASUS ROG Flow X13 and ZenBook Pro Duo with ScreenPad Plus

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2021: ASUS ROG Flow X13 and ZenBook Pro Duo with ScreenPad Plus: At CES 2021, ASUS announced its latest lineup of laptops, displays and entertainment solutions at its “Be Ahead” virtual launch event. [media] Among the Windows 10 devices unveiled: The ROG Flow X13, the first 2-in-1 convertible ROG gaming laptop,...
  8. Asus Zenbook 14 UX434FLC Screenpad not working properly + NOX desktop image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asus Zenbook 14 UX434FLC Screenpad not working properly + NOX desktop image: Hello, Microsoft Team! I really need your help on this one. I woke up and my sound wasn't working, even though troubleshooting wasn't detecting anything, nor was my video so to speak. Videos on YouTube or anywhere else wouldn't start, majority of apps wouldn't start either....
  9. Asus ZenBook Pro 15 with innovative Windows 10 ScreenPad launched in India

in Windows 10 News
    Asus ZenBook Pro 15 with innovative Windows 10 ScreenPad launched in India: Earlier this year, Asus unveiled the ZenBook Pro 15 with Windows 10 and the innovative ScreenPad. The Asus Zenbook Pro 15 which has a second screen in place of the touchpad has been launched in India today along with the ZenBook S. Zenbook Pro 15 draws many comparisons to...
  10. Asus ZenBook Pro with Windows 10 and innovative ScreenPad to launch in India

in Windows 10 News
    Asus ZenBook Pro with Windows 10 and innovative ScreenPad to launch in India: Asus is launching the new ZenBook Pro laptop with Windows 10 in India next week. In place of a traditional touchpad, the company is adding the 5.5-inch touchscreen called “ScreenPad” that can run its own collection of apps – Calculator, Music, YouTube and other apps aimed at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screenpad driver asus

2. asus screenpad driver download

3. asus zenbook screenpad driver download

4. screenpad microsoft app,
  5. microsoft screen pad asus,
  6. asus screenpad toolbar in microsoft store,
  7. screenpad toolbar microsoft store,
  8. asus screenpad plud microsoft store,
  9. asus screenpad installation,
  10. asus screenpad plus driver,
  11. asus screenpad download store,