Windows 10: ASUS Support Device

Discus and support ASUS Support Device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My ASUS PC keeps telling me that I need to restart the computer to finish installing the device. What does this mean? And how do I get rid of this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marken38markwick, Aug 3, 2018.

1. ASUS Support Device

My ASUS PC keeps telling me that I need to restart the computer to finish installing the device. What does this mean? And how do I get rid of this message?

:)

marken38markwick, Aug 3, 2018

2. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Recurring update for 'Asus Support Device'

Hi Omer,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to check if there are any drivers you have installed regarding the ASUS drivers in programs and features.

• Press Windows + X keys, select Programs and features.
    • Search if there are any ASUS software installed.
    • Confirm us if it the same which is trying to update again and again.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 3, 2018
  4. Joe_A777 Win User

ASUS Support Device

Restart after update Asus Support Device

I have the same issue but I followed the steps you wrote but there was no UNINSTALL DRIVER.
    Did you mean to write "Uninstall device" instead of DRIVER? See my screenshot below.

ASUS Support Device 6cef4def-0843-4b4e-884a-6a775e11240d?upload=true.jpg

I did the Update driver selection previously as others have suggested but that didn't work either. After performing the steps to update the driver then restart, it only appears to have the issue resolved but it isn't. When you shutdown then start up again,
    the message comes back.

Joe_A777, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

ASUS Support Device

1. ASUS Support Device - Similar Threads - ASUS Support Device

2. Device Encryption Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Encryption Support: Hi there!I'm trying to get Secure Boot and Device Encryption working. Before you say it, I know... another post trying to sort it. I've tried for an hour straight trying to sort this. Here's the current issues I'm facing; Hardware Security Test Interface failed and the device...
  3. Device Encryption Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Encryption Support: Hi there!I'm trying to get Secure Boot and Device Encryption working. Before you say it, I know... another post trying to sort it. I've tried for an hour straight trying to sort this. Here's the current issues I'm facing; Hardware Security Test Interface failed and the device...
  4. is asus x515ma-br004t support windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is asus x515ma-br004t support windows 7: is asus x515ma-br004t support windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-asus-x515ma-br004t-support-windows-7/4ece20da-4281-4ce9-9e0e-f53b6fcec324
  5. is asus x515ma-br004t support windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is asus x515ma-br004t support windows 7: is asus x515ma-br004t support windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-asus-x515ma-br004t-support-windows-7/4ece20da-4281-4ce9-9e0e-f53b6fcec324
  6. Device Encryption Support.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Device Encryption Support.: I've noticed in System Information that Device Encryption Support is not enabled. Does anybody know what the error message means? I found a related Microsoft document but don't understand it. "Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected"...
  7. Support for Asus k53sd windows 10 support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Support for Asus k53sd windows 10 support: I want to update my windows from windows 7 to windows 10 on my asus K53S so i want to know how can i get supported drivers of ASUS for my Laptop so in future i don't get any difficulty. Thank You....
  8. Device Encryption Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    Device Encryption Support: Hi there. I've discovered that I'm having a similar issue to the gent in this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turning-on-device-encryption/72e12480-30ec-49d3-bfc8-a452126e5ce7 I am getting the same message despite having a fully licensed copy...
  9. USB Device Not Supported

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Device Not Supported: This has become another frustrating Windows10 problem. Suddenly getting note that the last USB device I installed isn't recognized, or words to that effect. I have followed recommendations to delete USB devices and that didn't work. I have checked for new drivers for all...
  10. Driver / Device support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver / Device support: When I upgraded from windows 7 ultimate to Windows 10 Pro all the drivers and connections seemed to have come across without problem. I use a Dell Axim x51v PPC. It was visible and accessible. Last week I could not access windows 10 anymore as a result of dual booting with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus display widget selected monitor not supported MB16AC

2. asus support device

3. standard hardware security not supported asus

4. ASUS Driver for Microsoft Surface Pro,
  5. asus mb16ac selected monitor not supported