Windows 10: Asus tp550ld integerted camera not working

Discus and support Asus tp550ld integerted camera not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys i'm needing help everytime i open windows camera app shows black screen my drivers are below USB\VID_04F2&PID_B483&REV_9915&MI_00... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nickziade, Jul 1, 2017.

1. nickziade Win User

Asus tp550ld integerted camera not working

Hi Guys

i'm needing help everytime i open windows camera app shows black screen

my drivers are below

USB\VID_04F2&PID_B483&REV_9915&MI_00

Driver Management concluded the process to install driver usbvideo.inf_amd64_542c81a7b2b4e321\usbvideo.inf for Device Instance ID USB\VID_04F2&PID_B483&MI_00\6&20DF484B&0&0000 with the following status: 0x0.

ASUS TP550LD Cant find any drivers for it or what camera software to use

:)

nickziade, Jul 1, 2017

2. Error 0xA00F4240(0x80070057) Camera App

Hello,
    I have the same problem in my ASUS TP550LD, i have read in several forums that mine is not an isolated problem, there are a lot of customers who have the same problem with the camera. Either you guys or ASUS should find a solution
    soon for this problem, it happened days after i updated to win 10, i really don't want to go back to win 8.1

dario peralta moarry, Jul 1, 2017
  3. Sleep mode doesn't work on Windows 10

*Original Title: My laptop is not sleeping.

Hi,

I bought an asus tp550ld and upgraded it to windows 10. When I close the lid or just put it to sleep, the power light stays on and doesn't blink, so I have to do a hard shutdown every time and lose all my work.

Anyone can help?

AlexiJamal, Jul 1, 2017
  4. Asus tp550ld integerted camera not working

Hi nickziade. Welcome to the TenForums @nickziade

Have you gone to Asus support site to get the driver. Then manually install.

Likely Windows is somehow mis-identifying.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 2, 2017
  5. nickziade Win User
    i unistalled and now the driver is per below

Driver Management concluded the process to install driver glavcam.inf_amd64_645b4615d49bff2e\glavcam.inf for Device Instance ID USB\VID_05E3&PID_0510&MI_00\6&59E979&5&0000 with the following status: 0x0.

nickziade, Jul 2, 2017
  6. You need to install the one from Asus. Should be available on their web site.

Caledon Ken, Jul 3, 2017
  7. nickziade Win User
    Nothing on their website

nickziade, Jul 3, 2017
  8. Asus tp550ld integerted camera not working

I went to their web. Awful set of drivers for your device.

Not sure where to take this from here. I'm not a big recommender of third party driver sites.

Could I ask what version and build you are on. Some past builds had camera issues and may still have.

Windows key + R, winver, enter.

Have you tried a clean boot to see if it is a software conflict? That said is device manager giving you the yelloe symbol telling you something is amiss with driver?

Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 3, 2017
  9. dalchina New Member
    Hi, when stuck for a driver 2 or 3 times in the past I've used DriverMax (free for 2 drivers a day). And no, I'd not otherwise suggest the use of such a tool.

However, there may simply not be a suitable driver available if your PC is not officially approved for Win 10.

dalchina, Jul 3, 2017
  10. nickziade Win User
    Asus tp550ld integerted camera not working [​IMG]

Asus tp550ld integerted camera not working [​IMG]
    what hardware controls the webcam built in

nickziade, Jul 4, 2017
  11. This might be a long shot. I would call Asus and ask them what kind of Camera is installed? I think its unusual to see Lenovo.

I had a laptop that a month ago, Toshiba, that said it has a Lenovo Touch pad. It doesn't. I reloaded Synaptic's and it works as it should. I been all over Internet but could not get info on camera maker.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Asus tp550ld integerted camera not working

1. Asus tp550ld integerted camera not working - Similar Threads - Asus tp550ld integerted

2. Asus integrated camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus integrated camera not working.: Hi, some months ago my camera stopped working, but since i didn't need it i didn't fix it. I need it now, and i've tried everything and nothing works. Win11 is all updated, with optional updates installed. I checked the driver of the camera and downloaded the driver from the...
  3. Asus integrated camera not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus integrated camera not working.: Hi, some months ago my camera stopped working, but since i didn't need it i didn't fix it. I need it now, and i've tried everything and nothing works. Win11 is all updated, with optional updates installed. I checked the driver of the camera and downloaded the driver from the...
  4. Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook: Hi all, I have a newer ASUS Vivobook and I went to use my webcam and its saying that there is no camera avalible. It also says that the camera is not found when I open my camera app. When I went into my device manager there also is no webcam. I've had this laptop for 6 months...
  5. Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera stopped working ASUS Vivobook: Hi all, I have a newer ASUS Vivobook and I went to use my webcam and its saying that there is no camera avalible. It also says that the camera is not found when I open my camera app. When I went into my device manager there also is no webcam. I've had this laptop for 6 months...
  6. Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64: Camera not work on Asus Windows 10 x64. Drivers is correct. Camera work with skype and webcam toy , but Windows integrated app not work. How to solve? [img] 152803
  7. ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS VivoBook - Camera does not work: When I open the camera app, it says "We can't find your camera". I went to deice managers and my driver is up to date. Also, I can not find a Camera section in device manager, not even under imaging devices. I tried adding a legacy hardware but no model of the hardware would...
  8. Asus tp550ld software & drivers

Asus tp550ld software & drivers: Hi Guys i formated my notebook ASUS TP550LD TRANSFORMBER BOOK FLIP what do you recommend i do after i installed windows 10 i dont have asus e support folder its been deleted or CD RECOVERY what drivers do i install first also do i need asus installation wizard...
  9. Asus camera

Asus camera: I can not start my integrated camera or my external Logitech pro hd. I notice that I have exclamation marks next to USB root hub drives in device manager. I have unistalled the drivers and restarted on many occasions but they are still there. I ma running an Asus laptop on...
  10. Asus Web Cam Camera not working

Asus Web Cam Camera not working: Hello I run windows 10 32 bit and my camera driver is not working i guess although in devices manger it shows like everything is alright! Help please 31194

Users found this page by searching for:

1. USB\VID_04F2&PID_B483&REV_9915&MI_00