Windows 10: Asus update check.exe delete this virus ?

Discus and support Asus update check.exe delete this virus ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My problem is the AsusUpdateCheck.exe it can’t be disabled or deleted it is turning every time again this **** is slowing my pc in the shutdown any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mohamed Kabdani, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Asus update check.exe delete this virus ?

My problem is the AsusUpdateCheck.exe it can’t be disabled or deleted it is turning every time again this **** is slowing my pc in the shutdown any Solutions there ?

:)

Mohamed Kabdani, Jul 10, 2024
  2. Rose Cal Win User

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 10, 2024
  3. How to remove Gallery.exe (Virus)

I've been dealing with a virus named "Gallery.exe," and despite my best efforts, it keeps coming back. I've taken several steps to remove it, including formatting my disk, but it still manages to return. I was able to spot this suspicious exe running in my background, I tried my best to find it's location but it kept opening File Explorer with no signs of that exe. When I opened the exe location using Task Manager it opened 'C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming". I could not see the exe in that location, I somehow opened the exe properties and saw the hidden option on it was greyed out. So I used the command "attrib -h -s /s /d" to unhide the file and then I was able to see it. I deleted the file but then, it kept coming back with every restart. Since then, my windows is going insane, the Windows anti-virus keeps deleting genuine files like, AMD Software, Google Chrome, and windows apps itself. My different apps started behaving weird and all.

What I've Tried So Far:

• Formatting the disk and performing a clean install of the operating system.
    • Running multiple antivirus and anti-malware scans.
    • Installing all available Windows updates and patches.
    Unfortunately, none of these attempts have been successful in permanently removing this pesky virus.

System Information:

• Operating System: Windows 11
    Specific Questions:

1. Has anyone encountered a similar virus issue and successfully removed it? If so, could you please share your experience and the steps you took?
    2. Are there any known vulnerabilities or software that "Gallery.exe" may exploit to keep reappearing?
    I'm open to any advice, suggestions, or guidance you can provide. My goal is to get my computer back to a virus-free state and ensure it remains that way.

Thank you in advance for your help and support. Your expertise is greatly appreciated!

Best regards, Rehan Ramay

Rehan Rashid, Jul 10, 2024
  4. Asus update check.exe delete this virus ?

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Asus update check.exe delete this virus ?

1. Asus update check.exe delete this virus ? - Similar Threads - Asus update check

2. Asus update check.exe delete this virus ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Asus update check.exe delete this virus ?: My problem is the AsusUpdateCheck.exe it can’t be disabled or deleted it is turning every time again this **** is slowing my pc in the shutdown any Solutions there ?...
  3. Asus update check.exe delete this virus ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus update check.exe delete this virus ?: My problem is the AsusUpdateCheck.exe it can’t be disabled or deleted it is turning every time again this **** is slowing my pc in the shutdown any Solutions there ?...
  4. sihost64.exe virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sihost64.exe virus?: My antivirus avast marks ths file: C:/windows/system32/microsoft/libs/sihost64.exe as trojan and ijfected fileasking because its in system32 folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sihost64exe-virus/cbb55d6c-178e-40b3-b76d-2c85bdfbf6cc
  5. sihost64.exe virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sihost64.exe virus?: My antivirus avast marks ths file: C:/windows/system32/microsoft/libs/sihost64.exe as trojan and ijfected fileasking because its in system32 folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sihost64exe-virus/cbb55d6c-178e-40b3-b76d-2c85bdfbf6cc
  6. Is this .exe a virus ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this .exe a virus ?: [ATTACH] Hey everybody today i just navigate to the Win10 folder and there a .exe which names and do the same work as notepad. I don't have idea . Is there a notepad.exe in Win10 folder but according me the notepad.exe is present inside the Sys32 Folder, is this .exe a...
  7. Virus threat in version 1909 deletes everything by extentsion .exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus threat in version 1909 deletes everything by extentsion .exe: Both my desktop and my laptop were affected by unknown viruses and deleted all my apps and games.. Am stack because windows defender and sfcfailed to catch the virus. I tried to reset my computer but it was just like trying to drive a car without fuel.. It deleted almost...
  8. How to uninstall Asus update check (not disable)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to uninstall Asus update check (not disable): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Camppe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ets623/how_to_uninstall_asus_update_check_not_disable/
  9. My Virus buster deleted EXE files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Virus buster deleted EXE files.: Hey I've been having trouble with my computer lately. So my trend micro blocked and deleted the NSI.EXE file and some others in the same folder. Every time I run a cleanup or defrag, the clean up doesn't work and just gets to 'Scanning: delivery optimisation files' then...
  10. exe virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe virus: help to remove that[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/exe-virus/585ba649-c702-41a6-81a8-af784896eb8d