Windows 10: Asus USB-BT400 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working

Discus and support Asus USB-BT400 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; DeviceManager shows this error every time I try to use the Bluetooth adapter on my Dell Inspiron One (Model 2320) (See Screenshots) [ATTACH] The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Uttiya, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Uttiya Win User

Asus USB-BT400 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working

DeviceManager shows this error every time I try to use the Bluetooth adapter on my Dell Inspiron One (Model 2320) (See Screenshots)

Asus USB-BT400 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working b9e83c6d-48a5-4b46-8361-0eb6022efbe0?upload=true.png

The adapter works on other Windows 10 computers. The usb ports on the dell inspiron work with other devices like flash drives and other mice and keyboard. I have tried doing a clean install of windows 10. I tried plugging it into other usb ports. Yet, the problem still exists.

:)

Uttiya, Aug 7, 2018

2. Asus usb-bt400 bluetooth donle

Hi There

I am running windows 10 on a motherboard that does not have bluetooth on it I had bought a asus usb bt400 dongle and it worked fine until I believe this last window 10 april 2018 update. now it wont connect to anything. I tried reinstalling the 2017 drivers
    from asus to no avail everytime time I toggle the Bluetooth off I get a blue screen saying a problem with blu***.sys driver. Any ideas how to fix it.

Realplay9945, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Asus USB-BT400 usb-bluetooth dongle visible but not connecting

Hi Stephen,

This issue might be caused by incompatibility of your Asus USB-BT400 and your LG soundbar. What we suggest is to contact the manufacturer of of these devices.

If you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Asus USB-BT400 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working

ASUS USB-BT400 DRIVER

I was trying to install my Asus bt400, win 7 could not find it

downloaded drivers from asus. would not work

searched ms found link to update and fix asus driver and did not realize that is was going to a 3rd party company in india - they cannot and do not speak English very well.

this is the link ASUS USB-BT400 Driver Download for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 - Drivers Update Center

Do not go here they want to take your money. I called and ask if this was a paid program,

finally after explaining what I was saying 5 times to some guy from india who did not understand english. I just hung up on him the the buttwad call me back. Needless to say I was and am not very happy about that.

Ashica2015, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Asus USB-BT400 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working

1. Asus USB-BT400 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working - Similar Threads - Asus USB BT400

2. USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter: I need to remove my onboard Bluetooth adaptor for it to work. Similar to the USB adapter, the onboard adapter displays the same problem and warning a small yellow exclamation triangle and won't function if I plug it in before the machine boots. To reinstall the onboard...
  3. USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working: I'm having trouble with a Bluetooth long range adapter. When I plug it in I get the following error in Device Manager:This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...
  4. USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter Not Working: I'm having trouble with a Bluetooth long range adapter. When I plug it in I get the following error in Device Manager:This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operation was...
  5. DRIVER FOR .. ASUS USB BT400

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER FOR .. ASUS USB BT400: Why .........BLUETOOTH DRIVER FOR ..ASUS USB BT400 not work with win 10 /64bits ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-asus-usb-bt400/cf87900e-b9b3-4498-af9c-5b1c1fbdaa2b
  6. ASUS usb AC68 wifi adapter not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ASUS usb AC68 wifi adapter not working.: I've had this adapter for ages. Had a problem with the pc. Took it to a friend's house to fix it. Didn't bring the adapter. Had to use his adapter/install new driver when I got to his house. When I came home I set my pc back up and it wasn't picking up the WiFi. When I go...
  7. ASUS Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter USB-BT400

ASUS Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter USB-BT400: I purchased an ASUS Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter USB-BT400 since my Dell running Windows 10 64-bit doesn't have Bluetooth. It successfully pairs headphones, phones, etc. but when you click Connect, it says it can't. I see tons of help requests with the same issue, and no...
  8. I have an Asus USB BT400 Bluetooth adaptor and it wont connect - can anyone help?

I have an Asus USB BT400 Bluetooth adaptor and it wont connect - can anyone help?: I have an Asus USB BT400 Bluetooth adaptor and it wont connect, i run windows 10 64 bit with a modern PC. It is visible and comes up in the options when searching for a device, I click connect yet it doesnt connect. I am trying to pair Sony wireless headphones. I have...
  9. USB-BT400 not loading driver

USB-BT400 not loading driver: When I install the dongle usb-BT400 I get a bluetooth icon in device manager and I get a new Human Interface Device called Bluetooth remote control. Despite numerous downloads I keep getting an error 39 corrupt or missing driver. Windows cannot load the device driver for...
  10. USB-BT400 not loading driver

in Windows 10 Support
    USB-BT400 not loading driver: When I install the dongle usb-BT400 I get a bluetooth icon in device manager and I get a new Human Interface Device called Bluetooth remote control. Despite numerous downloads I keep getting an error 39 corrupt or missing driver. Windows cannot load the device driver for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. ASUS usb-BT400 FIX

3. asus bt400 wont pair

4. asus usb bt400 not working,
  5. asus bluetooth adapter loc:US,
  6. asus bt400 windows 10 not working,
  7. asus bt-400 windows 10 problem,
  8. asus usb bt400 bluetooth adapter windows 10 ,
  9. asus bt400 adapter not working windows 10,
  10. BT400 problem tpo connect device,
  11. asus bluetooth adapter 4.0 does it only work on windows 10,