Windows 10: ASUS USB Charger Plus v4.1.6 won't start due to error

Discus and support ASUS USB Charger Plus v4.1.6 won't start due to error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Per the ASUS Windows 10 upgrade guide: Windows 10 MDA Microsites On the ASUS G74SX-3DE notebook, the guide says to install v4.1.6 or above except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Almighty1, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Almighty1 Win User

ASUS USB Charger Plus v4.1.6 won't start due to error

Per the ASUS Windows 10 upgrade guide:
    Windows 10 MDA Microsites

On the ASUS G74SX-3DE notebook, the guide says to install v4.1.6 or above except ASUS USB Charger Plus won't start after successful installation as it will have the error "m_bBiosSupportV2 is false".

I reinstalled v2.0.8 which is for Windows 7 and it seems to run fine but I haven't tested the charging features.

:)

Almighty1, Sep 3, 2015
  2. auggy Win User

USB device could not be migrated

The AiCharger entry may be the issue.

The AiCharger entry is related to ASUS USB Charger Plus software.

If ASUS USB Charger Plus software is installed can you uninstall ASUS USB Charger Plus and see if that removes the AiCharger entry and helps with the detection of USB devices.

If ASUS USB Charger Plus software is not installed or the AiCharger entry is not removed post back.

auggy, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Arzenits Win User
    Black with spinning dots after apply windows creator update

The problem actually came from asus aplication usb charger plus, after i uninstalled it the update process go smootly

Arzenits, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

ASUS USB Charger Plus v4.1.6 won't start due to error

1. ASUS USB Charger Plus v4.1.6 won't start due to error - Similar Threads - ASUS USB Charger

2. Asus charger not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus charger not working: My Asus battery charger isn't working properly since yesterday and I took it to the shop and they said the charger is working fine. They also asked me to check for the update of windows. What are other suggestions I could do about it? I have only 10% left in my battery....
  3. Asus charger not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus charger not working: My Asus battery charger isn't working properly since yesterday and I took it to the shop and they said the charger is working fine. They also asked me to check for the update of windows. What are other suggestions I could do about it? I have only 10% left in my battery....
  4. Remove Asus Charger Plus from startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Asus Charger Plus from startup.: Hello currently I am on Windows 10 latest build and I use Asus Charger Plus to charge apple devices faster but the program starts automatically when I boot Windows. I checked for it in the startup apps in the task-manager but its not there. So how can I remove it from startup...
  5. Won't Boot Due to USB Error?

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't Boot Due to USB Error?: I had a technician come test my PSU. Now my computer won't boot, and the error reads: Over Current Have Been Detected On You USB Device. Computer will shut down in 15 Seconds. I took out every USB device hooked up, but I still get the error. The computer did boot once, but in...
  6. Charger light on ASUS laptop won't stop blinking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Charger light on ASUS laptop won't stop blinking: I've been experiencing the charging light blinking a beautiful orange and green as of late. I've restarted and held the Power button down when the Windows logo appears and that stops if for a day or two. Last time, I removed the battery after unplugging of course and held the...
  7. Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\6&10361161&1&5 had a problem starting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\6&10361161&1&5 had a problem starting.: Device USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\6&10361161&1&5 had a problem starting. please help, sometimes its say erorr 43 or 45 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-usbvid0000pid000261036116115-had-a-problem/6f052b48-b210-44ca-a99a-66a434df3c97
  8. Asus B450M-PLUS

Asus B450M-PLUS: Hey, Its me again *Biggrin I have a Logitech z506 speaker set. and there is 3 cables. How do i connect it to my pc when one is a mic input ? Version: 2004 166491
  9. My Asus Tuf Z370 Plus Usb Ports not working

My Asus Tuf Z370 Plus Usb Ports not working: Only two ports of the boards are responding on which keyboard and mouse is connected apart from that the other back ports dont detect card reader or usb. Strange but the ports charge my smartphone when i plug my cable. Wonder how to solve it. Any suggestions, help , guides...
  10. ASUS USB Charger Plus v4.1.6 won't start due to error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS USB Charger Plus v4.1.6 won't start due to error: Per the ASUS Windows 10 upgrade guide: Windows 10 MDA Microsites On the ASUS G74SX-3DE notebook, the guide says to install v4.1.6 or above except ASUS USB Charger Plus won't start after successful installation as it will have the error "m_bBiosSupportV2 is false". I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb charger plus asus error

2. m_bBiosSupportV2

3. m_bbiossupportv2 is false