Windows 10: Asus Web Cam Camera not working

Discus and support Asus Web Cam Camera not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I run windows 10 32 bit and my camera driver is not working i guess although in devices manger it shows like everything is alright! Help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Binyat, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Binyat Win User

Asus Web Cam Camera not working

Hello
    I run windows 10 32 bit and my camera driver is not working i guess although in devices manger it shows like everything is alright! Help please

:)

Binyat, Nov 22, 2015
  2. zomb(2) Win User

Web camera

I have ASUS Laptop X52 D and it have been worked fine with W 7. After I upgraded it to 10, the web cam does not work properly. My picture in web cam is upside down in Skype (and Camera software which came with 10 and Adobe Photoshop) and it cannot be adjusted
    (rotate). I contacted ASUS support in Finland and they said it is driver problem. So the question is: has anyone a solution for this problem? All I know that the driver has been upgraded with W 10.

zomb(2), Nov 22, 2015
  3. NIKI-EPS Win User
    Asus Web Camera view flipped after update to Windows 10

Original Title: ASUS WEB CAM

Hello,

could you please somebody help me , to find out how I can change back my camera view (hardware component in ASUS K57 Notebook). The Cam View turned down 180 `

I get mad with it since I update WIN 10. That's the only one thing what I don't like on win 10

NIKI-EPS, Nov 22, 2015
  4. PommieB Win User

I had that as well, and win10 eventually updated the drive, did you try updating the driver in Device Manager.

PommieB, Nov 23, 2015
  5. Binyat Win User
    I did try but it says that your driver is the latest.

Binyat, Nov 23, 2015
  6. PommieB Win User
    Have you tried the manufacturers website, if there's nothing there you may have to wait for the windows update to arrive. In the last couple of months I had downloads for the SD cards, Graphics Driver and touchpad all come down with windows update, just got to be patient with this OS.

PommieB, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Asus Web Cam Camera not working - Similar Threads - Asus Web Cam

2. Web cam is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web cam is not working: Hello sir/madam, This is Anand Patwa, I have Asus laptop model Vivobook 14. My web cam is not working , it is showing error " We can't find your camera". Although I had all the methods which are provided by the microsoft support but still it's not working. Please help me....
  3. Camera web-cam driver keeps disapperaring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera web-cam driver keeps disapperaring: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 730S that came pre-installed with Windows 10 and a web-cam. The web-cam driver can typically be found under Cameras>Integrated Camera. Every other day, this entire driver disappears from the Device Manager section and I get a camera error code...
  4. work with a USB web cam instead the laptop integrated camera?

work with a USB web cam instead the laptop integrated camera?: work with a USB web cam instead the laptop integrated camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/work-with-a-usb-web-cam-instead-the-laptop/5e81b36f-f719-47a6-b14e-e47de577e4f4
  5. Web cam not working

Web cam not working: When I Start - Camera A black camera screen appears but flashes between (it goes off too quickly to read the full error codes) "NoCameraaresareattached" - to "ActiveCmaeraUnplugged" I have checked for updated drivers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Makes no...
  6. Web Cam not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web Cam not working: Hi, my web cam is not working. Message provided. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam-not-working/0f39def3-0e47-4159-ad35-7c9bcdaf5709
  7. Camera and web cam isn't working

Camera and web cam isn't working: When I turn my camera on and web cam, all I see is like a star field. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-web-cam-isnt-working/b96fcd52-a4ec-4129-b36e-7cfa6b0bbfb3
  8. no camera/ web cam

in Windows 10 Customization
    no camera/ web cam: Hi All, I have been trying all day to use my camera on my lap top and no go, keeps coming up saying we cant find your camera, I have tried every thing they say to do and still wont work. So annoying....
  9. my front camera (web cam) doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my front camera (web cam) doesn't work: Hi My (vaio svf13n17pgp) laptop has 2 cameras : 1. A web cam on the top of its screen - 2. A second camera on its backside below its keyboard & touch pad second one works good and I can take photo with it BUT the first one (web cam) doesn't work at all and its button on...
  10. Web Cam and Cortana not working

Web Cam and Cortana not working: I'm having trouble with my web cam, it always says something went wrong. I tried to check it in device manager but there seems to be nothing installed, camera wise at all. I had one before the Windows 10 update and now there is nothing. Cortana has no sound also and can not...