Windows 10: Asus X205TA clean install but no bluetooth device found

Discus and support Asus X205TA clean install but no bluetooth device found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Was running Win10 with bluetooth perfectly well until a virus hit. Used Malwarebytes recovery and it found a couple thousand issues. Told it to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elwin133, Mar 24, 2017.

1. elwin133 Win User

Asus X205TA clean install but no bluetooth device found

Was running Win10 with bluetooth perfectly well until a virus hit.
    Used Malwarebytes recovery and it found a couple thousand issues. Told it to fix everything and computer bricked.
    Took it to a local tech while on vacation in Mexico. Had a clean Win10 install done. It was a problem for the tech. He seems to have turned off UEFI to get legacy USB to work so he could clean install Win10. My only problem is no bluetooth.
    Device Manager does not list Bluetooth.
    Settings: Devices: does not list Bluetooth on the left side.
    I installed current Broadcom Bluetooth driver and it said successful.
    I checked Services and it says Bluetooth Support Service is running. And Bluetooth Handsfree Service is also running.
    Tried uninstalling wireless device, and that didn't help.
    Please.

:)

elwin133, Mar 24, 2017
  2. E for Excel, Mar 24, 2017
  3. DkwYeung Win User
    Windows 10 compatibility problem - Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter in Asus X205TA

My notebook is ASUS X205TA

After installing V5.93.103.4 it WORKS!

Wonderful!

DkwYeung, Mar 24, 2017
  4. TV2
    TV2 Win User

There is usually a setting in the UEFI Bios to toggle the Bluetooth Device on and off. I would guess it is off now and just needs to be enabled.

Thema:

1. Asus X205TA clean install but no bluetooth device found - Similar Threads - Asus X205TA clean

2. BitLocker key and keyboard not working - Asus X205TA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker key and keyboard not working - Asus X205TA: Hi,I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my Asus X205TTA which is broken since a failed update.I have made a bootable key but cannot install windows because I need to enter my BitLocker key with a the keyboards which is not responding on this screen.I haven't found any...
  3. BitLocker key and keyboard not working - Asus X205TA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BitLocker key and keyboard not working - Asus X205TA: Hi,I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my Asus X205TTA which is broken since a failed update.I have made a bootable key but cannot install windows because I need to enter my BitLocker key with a the keyboards which is not responding on this screen.I haven't found any...
  4. Bluetooth Device not found

Bluetooth Device not found: I have an Alienware Aurora R7 and suddenly my Bluetooth isn't working. I have tried various fixes by looking online, but I cant get Windows to recognize that I have a Bluetooth device, I'm stuck....
  5. Bluetooth not found on device

Bluetooth not found on device: Hi, After updating to the latest Windows 10 version 1909, i´m having difficulties finding and updating BT drivers. I´v already uppdated bios and downloaded the latest drivers for wifi and BT. When I troubleshoot Bluetooth I keep getting the same error: Device does not...
  6. Asus X205ta Netbook: Intel SST Audio device WDM....

Asus X205ta Netbook: Intel SST Audio device WDM....: Guys the sound from my pc speakers is very low on volume,there is no equalisation tab to boost this as I had before my driver is the current version I have tried various workrounds without success any help out there please....win 10 home build 17134 115766
  7. Intel SST Audio device WDM....Asus X205ta Netbook

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel SST Audio device WDM....Asus X205ta Netbook: Guys the sound from my pc speakers is very low on volume,there is no equalisation tab to boost this as I had before my driver is the current version I have tried various workrounds without success any help out there please....win 10 home build 17134 115766
  8. Cant Reinstall Windows 10 on an Asus X205TA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Reinstall Windows 10 on an Asus X205TA: my friend gave me his Asus X205TA so that i can do a clean install of Windows 10 to get rid of all the bloatware. it came with 32 bit and i'm trying to upgrade it to 64 bit. only problem is no matter what i try i can't get this laptop to read the USB drive. what else can i...
  9. Asus X205TA no keyboard/touchpad on/after Windows 8.1/10 installation

Asus X205TA no keyboard/touchpad on/after Windows 8.1/10 installation: Greetings. Got this annoying issue with my Asus X205TA laptop. Had it with Windows 8.1 and decided to upgrade it to Windows 10, once it got installed, as always, win10 downloaded and installed updated which caused BSOD on rebooting (0xc0000225 winload.efi). Tried to installed...
  10. Win10 Install on Asus X205TA unusable: keyboard & mouse not recognised

Win10 Install on Asus X205TA unusable: keyboard & mouse not recognised: Hi! (First post in this forum) I recently re-installed Windows 10 on my Asus X205TA notebook using the ISO on a USB stick. It installed without a problem, but when I boot the computer now (first boot after installation), the OS does not recognise the keyboard and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus eeebook x205ta not showing bluetooth