Windows 10: Asus X550JX Turns off when put to sleep

Discus and support Asus X550JX Turns off when put to sleep in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there, I have had an issue with my ASUS x550JX since the day I brought it where if put to sleep or hibernation it simpley restarts... Now I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CrestedCracker, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Asus X550JX Turns off when put to sleep

Hi there,

I have had an issue with my ASUS x550JX since the day I brought it where if put to sleep or hibernation it simpley restarts...

Now I have looked everywhere and everyone seems to say it's BIOS related because it also happens on a Linux Boot as well.
    Now my issue is there is no new version of my BIOS anywhere I am running version 303 which is not even on the ASUS website.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

CrestedCracker, Apr 5, 2017

2. Wifi wont turn off after Windos 10 Creator Update

Good Morning

i have laptop asus x550jx

after i updated the windows to the creator update, my wifi wont turn off even ive clicked turn off wifi or airplane mode

ive tried some driver but it wont work

the problem is, when i click turn off wifi or airplane mode, it keeps turn on again, even the airplane mode is on

lately, ive reinstalled the windows, then the problem's showing up again after i updated to the Windows 10 Creator Update

thanks

yogagrmy99, Apr 5, 2017
  3. Laptop turns off during the night while in sleep mode.

Hello. I have an Asus zenbook pro, and among other things that annoy me, sometimes, I put it in Sleep Mode before going to bed, and in the morning I find it has turned off (Shut Down) windows completely. I should mention that the computer stays plugged in
    and is always above 95% when put in Sleep mode and also when turned on (after windows has started).

Some suggestions ? Thank you.

Traian Mechenescu, Apr 5, 2017
Thema:

Asus X550JX Turns off when put to sleep

1. Asus X550JX Turns off when put to sleep - Similar Threads - Asus X550JX Turns

2. Pc shuts off when i put it to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc shuts off when i put it to sleep: This problem recently started where when I click to sleep on my pc, all the lights will stay on and the fans will run for a few minutes before they stop, and then when I turn it back on, it’s restarts, meaning my pc shut down instead of sleeping. I sometimes get a blue screen...
  3. Pc shuts off when i put it to sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc shuts off when i put it to sleep: This problem recently started where when I click to sleep on my pc, all the lights will stay on and the fans will run for a few minutes before they stop, and then when I turn it back on, it’s restarts, meaning my pc shut down instead of sleeping. I sometimes get a blue screen...
  4. Cant turn off my PC or put it to sleep/hibernation

Cant turn off my PC or put it to sleep/hibernation: Hi!For a while now my PC cant turn off completely as it will just restart as soon as it turns off, same if i put it on sleep mode or hibernation mode. I have tried reinstalling OS multiple times but its doesnt help. I have narrowed it down to being my connected devices waking...
  5. Turn off the display puts laptop to sleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off the display puts laptop to sleep?: My settings are to turn off the display after a few minutes but to never put the laptop to sleep. However, every time I leave my laptop alone and the 'display' turns off, I have to login? I don't want to have to login every time my laptop screen dims! I just got a new laptop...
  6. Turn off the display puts laptop to sleep?

Turn off the display puts laptop to sleep?: My settings are to turn off the display after a few minutes but to never put the laptop to sleep. However, every time I leave my laptop alone and the 'display' turns off, I have to login? I don't want to have to login every time my laptop screen dims! I just got a new laptop...
  7. 'When to turn off display' actually puts my laptop into sleep mode, 'When to sleep' is ignored.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'When to turn off display' actually puts my laptop into sleep mode, 'When to sleep' is ignored.: Product: HP - 15s-Fq2041TU 15" NOTEBOOK Product Number 2S3A2PA#ABGWindows 10 64bit No matter what I try the system always Sleeps at the 'Turn off the display' setting, this is true for Battery or Plugged In.eg. Plugged In - 'Turn off the display' - 15 minutes, 'Put the...
  8. 'When to turn off display' actually puts my laptop into sleep mode, 'When to sleep' is ignored.

'When to turn off display' actually puts my laptop into sleep mode, 'When to sleep' is ignored.: Product: HP - 15s-Fq2041TU 15" NOTEBOOK Product Number 2S3A2PA#ABGWindows 10 64bit No matter what I try the system always Sleeps at the 'Turn off the display' setting, this is true for Battery or Plugged In.eg. Plugged In - 'Turn off the display' - 15 minutes, 'Put the...
  9. 'When to turn off display' actually puts my laptop into sleep mode, 'When to sleep' is ignored.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. "Turn off the display" puts laptop to sleep instead

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "Turn off the display" puts laptop to sleep instead: Brand new ASUS ZenBook with Windows 10 updated to the latest. In power settings, I set the screen to turn off after after a certain time and then go to sleep after another interval, but instead of turning off the screen first, it just goes to sleep instead.For example, set...